Latest Applications Open 2024:
Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Result has been Declared on 10th May 2023. Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test 2023-24 gets administered as a result of the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). Contenders who appeared in the Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test can check their results.
The contenders are nominated for admission to the B.Ed program based on their performance in the entrance test.
In This Post, we are providing Detailed Information about Kashmir B.Ed 2023, which includes the Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Merit List, Counseling Procedure, etc.
Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Notification – Result Declared
Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Kashmir B.Ed|
|Full-Form||Kashmir Bachelor of Education|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)|
|Exam Date||30th April 2023|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Helpline||Tel: +91 191 – 2470102, +91 191 – 2479371Email ID – email@example.com|
Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicants:
|Date of Release Advertisement||10th March 2023|
|Online application for B.Ed. The entrance Test commences from||10th March 2023|
|The last date for filling out the online application forms||7th April 2023|
|Release Date of Admit Card||22nd April 2023|
|Date of Examination||30th April 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||1st May 2023|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||10th May 2023|
Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Application form
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Application Form has been released on 10th March 2023.
- The Last Date to Fill out the Application Form will be available till 7th April 2023.
- The application form will be available online method only at jakbopee.org or jakbopee.net.
- After the accomplishment of the above-mentioned stages, submit the online application, and make payment for the application. The examination fee is Rs. 1200/-.
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the application form when the application form is filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- The Online Payment of fee for this Exam is 1200/-.
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts about the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Permanent resident of J&K State as distinct in Section 6 of the constitution of the J&K
- Should possess a B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. degree or equivalent from a familiar University/Institution according to the 10+2+3 pattern or any other qualification considered equivalent under the laws of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. Degree.
- A minimum of 50% of marks in the examination in open merit (involving Sports Category, CDP/JKPM) and not under 40% of marks in any category (SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC).
- Appearing/appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply nevertheless they must have passed the examination and got the percentage of marks needed as at above at the time of admission to the B.Ed. Course.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Important Information Related to Exam Pattern will be Provided Below.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through Online Mode.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the Entrance Examination shall be three hours (180 minutes).
- Types of Questions: The exam will be in Multiple Choice Format Only.
- Several questions: The question Paper Shall Contains 180 questions.
- Number of Marks: The Total Number of Marks is 180 in this Test.
- Marking Scheme: All questions are compulsory and each question carries one mark.
- Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Number of Papers: The Entrance Exam shall consist of One paper Only.
The subject contents for the entrance examination shall confine to the following:
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Aptitude for Teaching Profession||45|
Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket has been made available in online manner by the official authorities. The registered candidates can download their admit card by entering details for instance Application Number and Date of Birth.
Aspirants must bring the admit card to the examination center, failing which, they will not be permitted to sit for the test. Contenders will have to fix a current passport photo on the admit card and get it shown by a gazetted officer.
Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the admit card. It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep them carefully. It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
The following number of seats are for reservation for the categories as given below:
|Scheduled Tribe, Gujjar &Bakerwal (STGB)||06||12|
|Scheduled Tribe, Leh District (STL)||02||04|
|Scheduled Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||02||04|
|Other Scheduled Tribes (STO)||01||02|
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC)||02||04|
|Residents of Backward Areas (RBA)||20||40|
|Residents of the Area Adjoining the Actual Line of Control (ALC)||03||06|
|Children of Defense Personnel (CDP)||03||06|
|Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports (SP)||02||04|
|Children of State Police Personnel and Paramilitary Forces (JKPM)||01||02|
Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Result
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results. Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Merit List
The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. The merit lists for Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Test will be gotten on account of the inter merit of the candidates in the entrance examination in descending order for the Open Merit Category and each Reserved Category.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates. Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Kashmir B.Ed 2023 Counseling
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
For any other queries about Kashmir B.Ed 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!