Latest Applications Open 2023:
Telangana ANM 2023 Application Form will be released in September 2023. The Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare is conducting the authority of Telangana ANM 2023. An admission procedure is conducted, which is known as TS ANM Admission 2023.
ANM course is commonly known as the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course. Official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants in three years of ANM courses offered in different government and private schools of nursing in the state of Telangana.
Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure and get more information about the TS Telangana Nursing Admission 2023, such as eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, etc., can refer to the information we have mentioned below in this article.
Telangana ANM 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
Telangana ANM 2023 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Telangana ANM|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare Telangana|
Telangana ANM 2023 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and tentative dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Application forms||September 2023|
|Submission of application forms||September 2023|
|Selection procedure – Government institutions||September 2023|
|Submission of download application forms||September 2023|
|Selection procedure – a private institution||October 2023|
|Commencement of classes||October 2023|
Telangana ANM 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants will be able to get the application form from the Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare Telangana website.
- In order to appear for the admission procedure applicants are instructed to pay the application fee as mentioned below in the application fee section.
- Applicants can also refer to the official website of the university in order to get information about the application fee.
- Once the application fee is paid successfully, applicants need to visit the university’s official website.
- After visiting the university’s official website, applicants can access the application form.
- After that, the applicant needs to download the application form from the website.
- Once the form is downloaded from the website applicants can fill the form as needed.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants are advised to enter all the details in the application form correctly and properly.
- False information in the application form will lead to rejection of the admission of the applicants.
- And in such cases, official authorities will not consider the application form of the applicants.
- Applicants are also advised to fill the form as incomplete forms will also be rejected by the official authorities.
- Once the application form is duly filled, applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Once the printout is taken applicants need to attach all necessary attested copies of the documents.
- And then applicants need to submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents enclosed with to the Superintendents of the hospital concern before the due
Telangana ANM 2023 Application Fee
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is similar for all categories.
- Applicants are instructed to pay Rs 200/- as application fee.
- However, applicants need to pay the application fee at the beginning of the application process.
- Once the application fee is paid applicants will be able to fill the application form.
- So applicants need to pay the application fee before the due date in order to fill out and submit the application form.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through a government challan at State Bank of Hyderabad or State Bank of India at respective places.
Telangana ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- One must have passed the intermediate exam or HSC exam from a recognized board or university of Telangana.
- One must have scored not less than 40% marks in the HSC exam in order to apply for the admission procedure.
- However, reserved category applicants should score minimum passing marks that are 35% marks in the HSC exams.
- One should have physics, chemistry, and biology along with mathematics as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
Applicants who have passed HSC exam in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/ English elective or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream only is also eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
- Applicants must be above the age of 16 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure must be below the age of 35 years at the time of admission (38 years in case of reserved category applicants).
Telangana ANM 2023 Selection Procedure
Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure are advised to read all the notifications related to the admission procedure carefully on the official website of the university. Official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants on the basis of the merit list.
In order to provide admission to the applicants, the merit list will be prepared by the official authorities of the university itself. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants in the past qualifying academics exams.
Applicants who have scored well in the HSC exams are eligible to get admission in the ANM courses offered in the institutions. However, for the applicants’ reference, official authorities will update the merit list on the university’s official website. Applicants are advised to refer to the university’s official website on the decided date and check the merit list.
For any other queries about Telangana ANM 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.