Latest Applications Open 2024:
The TS LAWCET is popularly known as Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test and this test is organized through Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The TS LAWCET entrance examination is the state-level entrance examination, which is conducted to offer admission to applicants in 3-years and 5-years UG law courses.
In the various private and government law colleges and universities of the Telangana State, applicants can get admission on the basis of their marks obtained in the TS LAWCET entrance examination.
TS LAWCET 2023 Cut Off
The authority decides the cut-off marks for the candidates to shortlist them as per their eligibility. Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying and final marks to select the candidates for the next admission procedure. TSCHE will announce TS LAWCET cut-off 2023 for every law program including the five-year integrated and three-year LLB. There are as many as 21 law colleges offering LLB programs and 13 institutions admitting candidates for five-year integrated law programs as per the TS LAWCET entrance examination.
Factors Affecting Cut-Off Marks
TS LAWCET Cut off is the minimum score required to secure admission in the LLB and Integrated LLB programs offered by the participating colleges and Institutes situated in the state of Telangana. TS LAWCET cut-off marks is decided on these various factors such as:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The number of applicants
- The number of seats available
- The difficulty level of the entrance test
- The number of candidates qualified
- Previous year cut off marks
TS LAWCET Merit List
The TS LAWCET Merit List will release on the official website along with the cut-off marks as per the result of the candidates. Those applicants will score a minimum of 35% marks in the entrance test to be eligible to qualify for the counseling rounds and admission procedure. The merit list includes the names of only qualified candidates. Those will score the highest mark in the examination, they will be shortlisted in the rank list.
TS LAWCET Cut off of Telangana Law Colleges
There are the college-wise cut-off for TS LAWCET 3-year law programs in the top colleges/ universities in the state of Telangana mentioned below.
University College of Law, Osmania University
Padala Rama Reddi Law College, Hyderabad
Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad
Ponugoti Madhava Rao College, Hyderabad
Sultan-Ul-Uloom College, Hyderabad
Telangana University, Dichpally, Nizamabad
University of Law, KU Campus, Warangal
If you any queries regarding TS LAWCET Cut Off 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.