Latest Applications Open 2024:
UKSEE 2024 Provisional Registration Form will be Started in April 2024. Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) 2024 will be conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). It is the state-level entrance exam; this exam will be conducted to provide admission in 1st year B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA, and 2nd year (lateral entry) to B.Tech Courses under different private, self-financed, and government colleges of Uttarakhand state.
The Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will accept Online applications for UKSEE 2024. The UKSEE 2024 Application Form will be available online mode only. There will be no offline process for the submission of the Application Form.
The candidates can fill out the Application Form through the official website. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the online Application Form. There will be a separate form for different courses.
UKSEE 2024 Application Form – Released
UKSEE 2024 Application Form
The UKSEE 2024 Application Form will be released in April 2024, and the Last date to submit an online application and fee is May 2024. The candidate needs to visit the official website of the UTU. Then click on the link for the “UKSEE 2024 Application Form”.
- The page will be displayed on the screen; read all the instructions carefully before completing the Application Form.
- Candidates must first register at the official website by entering the details and clicking the submit button.
- After that, complete the Application Form of UKSEE 2024, and enter the required details.
- Then candidates must upload the scanned photo image and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee using online payment and finally submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form for further reference.
UKSEE 2024 Application Fees
- The application fee can be paid online via net banking, credit, and debit card.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC category candidates. Rs. 500/- is for SC/ST category candidates.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
UKSEE 2024 Important Dates
|Issue of Application Form||April 2024|
|Last date to submit an online application and fee||May 2024|
|Admit Card Availability||June 2024|
|Exam Dates||June 2024|
UKSEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have the domicile of Uttarakhand state. If candidates have a domicile certificate of the state but studied outside of the state, they are also eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who passed the qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board / Universities are also eligible for Lateral entry seats but will not be eligible to get any reservations.
- The appearing candidates can also appear for the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed without the result of the qualifying examination.
|B. Tech Lateral Entry||Passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology. OR|
Passed B. Sc. Degree and Intermediate with Mathematics with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories)
|BHMCT (Hotel management)||Should pass the 12th exam obtaining 45% marks in the qualifying examination (40% in case of reserved category).|
|Pharmacy 1st Year||Must qualify 10+2 with any recognized board securing at least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories candidates) and having physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ biology/biotechnology.|
|B. Pharma Lateral Entry||Passed Diploma examination from AICTE approved institution with 45% marks for General and 40% for reserved categories.|
|MCA||Bachelor’s Degree of a minimum of three years from a recognized university with having mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level and passed the qualifying exam with 55% marks (45% marks for reserved category)|
|MCA Lateral Entry (for Uttarakhand domicile and Academic domicile only)||Recognized three tears of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.sc (IT Computer Science) required with Mathematics as a core subject at the intermediate level or at the graduate level and must obtain 55% marks (45% in case of reserved categories candidates)|
How to Apply for UKSEE 2024
Candidates must go through the following step-by-step procedure while applying for UKSEE 2024:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Go to the official website. (link will be provided above).
- Click on the link ‘Apply for UKSEE 2024’.
- Fill in basic details like email ID and phone number for registration.
- Now candidates will receive a registration ID in their credentials.
- Log in with your Registration ID, Password & Date of Birth (D.O.B).
- Enter your required personal & academic details.
- Re-check & verify all your given details.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Now, upload the scanned image of the photograph & signature in JPEG format.
- Submit the application fee via online mode.
- A confirmation page will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Take multiple printouts of your application form for future purposes.
If you have any queries regarding UKSEE 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.