Latest Applications Open 2024:
AAT Registration will be Started on 9th – 10th June 2024. The Examination will be held on 12th June 2024. The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2024, a pivotal step in the admission journey to prestigious Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) programs at select Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), continues to captivate the aspirations of budding architects. Following successful qualification in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced, aspirants eagerly prepare for the AAT, a specialized examination designed to assess their architectural aptitude and creative prowess.
In the upcoming AAT 2024 session, the excitement is palpable as a substantial number of students vie for a coveted spot in the BArch programs offered by renowned institutions like IIT Varanasi, IIT Roorkee, and IIT Kharagpur. The growing craze for the exam is evident in the increasing participation numbers, reflecting a surge in interest and recognition of the significance of architectural education.
As the gateway to IIT’s esteemed architecture programs, AAT 2024 serves as a platform where candidates showcase their skills in freehand drawing, geometrical drawing, three-dimensional perception, and more. Beyond being an examination, AAT is a testament to the passion and commitment of aspiring architects who seek to contribute to the ever-evolving field of architecture.
AAT Exam 2024 Notification – Application Form Out 9th – 10th Jun.
What is AAT?
The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is an integral part of the admission process for the Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) program at select Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). It serves as the third and final stage following the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced. Only candidates who have successfully qualified in JEE Advanced are eligible to take the AAT.
This specialized test evaluates the architectural aptitude and skills of candidates, ensuring that those admitted to the BArch program possess a strong foundation in areas such as freehand drawing, geometrical drawing, three-dimensional perception, imagination, aesthetic sensitivity, and general architectural awareness.
AAT plays a crucial role in determining the suitability of candidates for pursuing architectural education at renowned institutions like IIT Varanasi, IIT Roorkee, and IIT Kharagpur. It offers aspiring architects a unique opportunity to showcase their creativity, spatial understanding, and design sensibilities. The examination process, with its focus on both technical and artistic aspects, ensures that students admitted through AAT have a well-rounded skill set to thrive in the challenging and dynamic field of architecture.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AAT 2024 Highlights
AAT, the Architecture Aptitude Test, stands out as a key component in the admission process to renowned IITs, offering BArch courses and encompassing sections like General Knowledge, Geometry Drawing, 3D Aspects, Freehand Drawing, Imagination, and Aesthetic Sensitivity.
|Name of the Exam
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
|7 Zonal coordinating Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
|Undergraduate exam at the National level
|Mode of Exam
|Pen and Paper Based Test
|Course offered through the exam
|BArch (Bachelor of Architecture)
|Number of Sections
|5 – General Knowledge, Geometry Drawing, 3D Aspects, Freehand Drawing, Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity
|The detailed marking scheme will be mentioned on the AAT 2023 question paper.
|Medium of Exam
|Colleges Accepting Exam Score
|No. of Test Cities
|AAT Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org AAT Helpline: +91-22-2576 9093 / +91-22-2576 4063
AAT 2024 Important Dates
Mark your calendars for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2024 with key events, including the commencement of online registration on June 9th, 2024, and the result declaration on June 15th, 2024.
|Online Registration starts
|9th June 2024
|Last date to apply
|10th June 2024
|Admit Card Release
|12th June 2024
|15th June 2024
|Start of JoSAA 2024 Process
AAT 2024 Courses Offered
The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) opens doors to coveted BArch courses, offering aspiring students the opportunity to pursue architectural education at prestigious institutions such as IIT Varanasi, IIT Roorkee, and IIT Kharagpur.
BArch Course at IITs
AAT is a crucial component in the admission process for BArch courses offered by IIT Varanasi, IIT Roorkee, and IIT Kharagpur. The sequential steps for admission are through JEE Main, JEE Advanced, and AAT 2024. The distribution of seats in the BArch courses for the last academic session is as follows:
|Name of Institute
|Number of Seats
AAT 2024 Application Form
The AAT 2024 application form dates have been announced on jeeadv.ac.in. Eligible candidates can fill out the AAT application form from June 9 to 10, 2024. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before registering for JEE Advanced AAT 2024, as only qualified candidates are eligible. During the application process, candidates will need to register, verify details, choose preferred exam centers, and confirm information. No additional fee is required for AAT 2024 applications, and registrations will not be accepted after the specified final date.
AAT application forms are available online, and candidates need to access the official website for registration.
- The application form dates are announced on the official website, and candidates should stay informed about the application period.
- Before filling out the form, candidates are advised to review the AAT eligibility criteria to ensure they meet the requirements.
- Applicants must have qualified in JEE Advanced 2024, as it is a prerequisite for AAT.
- The application window typically opens for a specific period, and candidates must submit their applications within this timeframe.
- New candidates need to register with their JEE Advanced credentials while returning candidates can log in using their existing details.
- Personal information, academic qualifications, JEE Advanced details, and other relevant information must be accurately filled in the application form.
- Candidates will be required to select their preferred exam centers from the available options during the application process.
- Scanned copies of documents such as a photograph and signatures need to be uploaded as per the specified format and size.
- Before submission, applicants should carefully review all the entered details to ensure accuracy.
- If applicable, candidates need to make the payment of the application fee online through the provided payment methods.
- After successful submission, candidates should download and print the confirmation page for future reference. Additionally, candidates should check their email or mobile messages for any updates or communications related to their application.
AAT 2024 Application Fees
Applicants for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) can expect an online application process with fees set at ₹2600 + GST for others and ₹1300 + GST for Female and SC/ST/PWD candidates
|₹2600 + GST for others
|₹1300 + GST for Female and SC/ST/PWD candidates
How to Fill AAT 2024 Application Form
To fill out the AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) Application Form, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website designated for JEE Advanced AAT applications. The official website is typically provided by the exam conducting authorities.
- Login/Register: If you are a new candidate, register on the portal using your JEE Advanced credentials. If you have already registered, log in using the provided login details.
- Access Application Form: Look for the link or section that says “AAT 2024 Application Form” and click on it to access the form.
- Fill Personal Details: Provide accurate personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, category, nationality, etc., as per the instructions.
- Educational Qualifications: Enter your educational qualifications, including details from your JEE Advanced examination.
- Choice of Exam Center: Select your preferred exam centers from the available options.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of required documents, including your photograph and signature, as per the specified format and size.
- Review Details: Double-check all the details you have entered to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Payment of Fee: If applicable (check the official instructions), make the payment of the application fee through the provided online payment methods.
- Submit Form: Once all details are filled, documents are uploaded, and the fee is paid, submit the application form.
- Print Confirmation: After successful submission, download and print the confirmation page for future reference.
- Check Email/SMS: Keep an eye on your email or mobile messages for any updates or communications regarding your AAT application.
Documents Needed to Fill AAT 2024 Application Form
While the specific document requirements may vary, generally, you may need the following documents to fill out the AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) Application Form:
- JEE Advanced Admit Card: A copy of the JEE Advanced admit card is usually required for reference and verification purposes.
- JEE Advanced Result Card: You may need a copy of the JEE Advanced result card or rank card.
- Educational Qualification Documents: Details of your educational qualifications as per the requirements. It may include Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheets and certificates.
- Scanned Photograph: A recent passport-sized color photograph in the specified format and size.
- Scanned Signature: Your scanned signature is in the prescribed format.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): If you belong to any reserved category, you might need to provide a category certificate.
- PwD Certificate (if applicable): If you are a Person with Disability (PwD), a PwD certificate may be required.
- Date of Birth Proof: Proof of date of birth, usually in the form of a birth certificate or Class 10 certificate.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number: Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and mobile number for communication purposes.
AAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates intending to apply for AAT 2024 were advised to carefully review and ensure compliance with the eligibility criteria, outlined as follows:
Qualification in JEE Advanced 2024:
- Candidates must have successfully qualified in the JEE Advanced 2024 examination, which is the initial stage of eligibility for AAT.
Valid Rank in JEE Advanced:
- In addition to qualifying, candidates should obtain a valid rank in the JEE Advanced 2024 examination.
- There is no specific age limit mentioned for AAT; candidates of any age can apply.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The qualifying examination should be recognized by the government or statutory boards with a minimum aggregate of marks (as specified by the authorities).
- Subject Requirements: Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their qualifying examination.
Qualifying Exam Year:
- The year of passing the qualifying examination should be the same as or the year immediately preceding the year of admission to BArch.
- There is no specific attempt limit for AAT; candidates can attempt it as long as they meet the other eligibility criteria.
AAT 2024 Exam Pattern
The AAT 2024 exam pattern, soon to be released by the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, provides crucial details on the examination format, including duration, mode, marking scheme, and more. This information is vital for candidates to plan their preparation effectively for the upcoming pen-and-paper-based test, which is set to last for a total duration of 3 hours.
|Mode of Exam
|Offline (Pen-and-Paper-Based Test)
|Medium of Paper
|General Knowledge, Geometry Drawing, 3D Aspects, Freehand Drawing, Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity
|Total number of questions
|The detailed marking scheme will be mentioned on the question paper of AAT 2024
Division of Questions:
The precise distribution of questions in the AAT 2024 exam pattern is available in the provided table. It is important to note that the allocation of questions for AAT 2024 is subject to potential changes.
|Number of Questions
|Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity
AAT 2024 Syllabus
The AAT 2024 syllabus has been released and is now available on jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates can access details regarding the topics covered in the entrance examination through the AAT syllabus 2024. Familiarity with the AAT 2024 syllabus is crucial for effective exam preparation, as it includes subjects such as Freehand Drawing, Geometrical Drawing, Three-Dimensional Perception, Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity, and Architectural Awareness. To enhance their preparation, candidates are advised to thoroughly study all these topics.
- Simple drawing depicting total objects in correct form, proportion, surface texture, and details.
- Memory-based representations of common domestic or day-to-day life usable objects like furniture, equipment, etc.
- Exercises in geometrical drawing involving lines, triangles, angles, quadrilaterals, circles, polygons, etc.
- Study of plan (top view), and elevation (front or side views) of simple solid objects like cones, prisms, cylinders, splayed surface holders, cubes, etc.
- Appreciation and understanding of 3-dimensional forms with building elements.
- Visualization through memory-based structuring of objects.
Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity:
- Composition exercise with given elements.
- Context mapping and creativity checks through innovative tests with familiar objects.
- Sense of color grouping or application.
- General interest and awareness of famous architectural creations, both national and international.
- Recognition of significant places and personalities (architects, designers, etc.) in the architectural domain.
Recommended Books for AAT 2024
Enhance your preparation for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) with these recommended books, covering essential topics and providing valuable insights into drawing strategies, creativity, and comprehensive study materials.
|A Complete Self-Study Guide for B.Arch Entrance Examination
|P.K Mishra (Arihant Publications)
|Comprehensive guide for B.Arch entrance exams, covering essential topics with practice material.
|NATA/JEE B.Arch. Study Material Kit Paperback
|Specifically designed study material kit for NATA and JEE B.Arch. exams.
|Keys to Drawing- Strategies and Exercises for Gaining Confidence and Enhancing Your Creativity
|Focuses on drawing strategies and exercises to boost confidence and enhance creativity.
AAT 2024 Preparation Tips
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) with these effective preparation tips, are designed to enhance your understanding of key concepts and boost your performance in the examination.
- Understand the Syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the AAT syllabus to know the specific topics and areas you need to focus on.
- Refer to Official Resources: Use official AAT resources and materials to get accurate information about the exam pattern, syllabus, and any updates.
- Practice Regularly: Regular practice of drawing, geometrical concepts, and three-dimensional perception is crucial. Develop a consistent study routine.
- Previous Year Papers: Solve previous year AAT papers to understand the exam pattern and gain insights into the types of questions asked.
- Creative Exercises: Engage in creative exercises to enhance imagination and aesthetic sensitivity, crucial for sections like freehand drawing and architectural awareness.
- Drawing Improvement: Work on improving your freehand drawing skills by practising various objects and enhancing your detailing abilities.
- Time Management: Practice time management during the exam. Allocate specific time to each section to ensure you complete the paper within the given timeframe.
- Mock Tests: Take mock tests to simulate exam conditions. This helps in improving speed, accuracy, and overall exam readiness.
- Read Architectural Content: Stay updated on architectural developments, famous creations, and architects to perform well in the architectural awareness section.
- Review and Revise: Regularly review and revise your notes and the topics you’ve covered. This ensures better retention and understanding.
- Stay Calm and Confident: Maintain a positive mindset and stay calm during the exam. Confidence is key, especially in sections like imagination and aesthetic sensitivity.
- Seek Guidance: If needed, seek guidance from teachers, mentors, or professionals in the field of architecture for insights and advice.
AAT 2024 Admit Card
For the AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test), candidates are required to bring their JEE Advanced 2024 admit card while reporting to the exam center. The JEE Advanced admit card will be accessible online from May 17 to 26, 2024. Candidates must ensure the safekeeping of their printed JEE Advanced admit card, as it will serve as a crucial document during the AAT admission process.
In addition to the JEE Advanced admit card, candidates must also present valid identity proof. Failure to produce the AAT/JEE Advanced 2024 admit card at the exam center will result in candidates being barred from attempting the examination. Further details regarding the allocated AAT exam center, date, timings, guidelines, and other relevant information will be communicated to the candidates separately.
How to download the AAT 2024 Hall Ticket
To download the AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) Hall Ticket, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website designated for AAT admissions or the official JEE Advanced website.
- Login: Use your JEE Advanced 2024 credentials to log in. Enter your registration number, password, and any other required details.
- Navigate to Admit Card Section: Look for the section that mentions “Download AAT Hall Ticket” or similar.
- Access Admit Card: Click on the provided link to access the AAT Hall Ticket.
- Verify Details: Check all the details on the hall ticket, including your name, exam centre, date, and timings. Ensure all information is accurate.
- Download Admit Card: If all details are correct, proceed to download the AAT Hall Ticket. Save it to a location on your device.
- Print Admit Card: It is advisable to take a printout of the admit card. Ensure that the printout is clear and the details are easily readable.
- Keep a Copy: Retain a copy of the AAT Hall Ticket for future reference and during the examination day.
- Check Additional Instructions: Read any additional instructions provided on the hall ticket or through official notifications.
- Contact Authorities (if needed): If there are any discrepancies or issues with the hall ticket, contact the examination authorities promptly for assistance.
AAT 2024 Exam Day Instructions & Guidelines
On the day of the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT), candidates must adhere to essential instructions and guidelines to ensure a smooth examination experience and successful participation in the admission process.
Instructions on Online Examination
In the case of an online examination, here are general instructions and guidelines that are commonly applicable:
- Device Compatibility: Ensure that your device (computer, laptop, or other specified devices) is compatible with the online examination platform.
- Internet Connection: Have a stable and reliable internet connection to avoid disruptions during the examination.
- Browser Compatibility: Use a supported web browser, as specified by the examination authorities.
- Login Credentials: Use the correct login credentials provided during the registration process.
- System Check: Run any system checks or software installations recommended by the examination platform to ensure a smooth experience.
- Quiet Environment: Choose a quiet and comfortable environment for the examination to minimize distractions.
- Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the examination. Be aware of the overall duration and individual time limits for each section.
- Read Instructions Carefully: Read all on-screen instructions carefully before starting the examination.
- Submission: Follow the specified procedure for submitting your responses. Ensure that you submit your answers before the designated time runs out.
- Technical Support: Familiarize yourself with the technical support options in case you encounter any issues during the examination.
AAT 2024 Exam Centres
During the JEE Advanced AAT registration process, candidates have the opportunity to choose their preferred exam center for the Architecture Aptitude Test. The examination is conducted across the 7 zonal coordinating Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT), providing candidates with options across different regions:
|IIT Bombay Zone
|IIT Kharagpur Zone
|IIT Delhi Zone
|IIT Madras Zone
|IIT Guwahati Zone
|IIT Roorkee Zone
|IIT Kanpur Zone
AAT 2024 Result
The AAT 2024 result is scheduled to be released on June 15, 2024, at 5 PM. Candidates can check their qualifying status for BArch admissions at IIT Kharagpur, IIT Varanasi, and IIT Roorkee by logging in with the specified credentials. Only qualified candidates will be eligible for the common counseling process conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) for AAT-qualified candidates. Stay tuned for more details on the AAT 2024 Result.
How to Check the AAT 2024 Result
To check the AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) Result, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website where the AAT result will be declared. The official website is usually provided by the exam conducting authorities.
- Login: Look for the result portal or section on the website. You may need to log in using the credentials provided during the AAT examination registration process.
- Enter Credentials: Enter the required information such as your roll number, registration number, or any other details as specified.
- Access Result: After entering the necessary details, submit the information. The AAT result should then be displayed on the screen.
- Download/Print: Download the result or take a printout for future reference. It’s advisable to keep a copy of the result for the admission process.
- Check Qualifying Status: The AAT result will indicate whether you have qualified for BArch admissions. Pay attention to any additional information provided on the result page.
- Follow Further Instructions: If there are any specific instructions or details regarding the counselling process or admission, make sure to read and follow them.
- Contact Helpline (if needed): In case of any issues or queries, you can reach out to the designated helpline or contact provided by the exam authorities.
AAT 2024 Counseling
AAT 2024 counselling will be integrated into the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) process, eliminating the need for a separate counselling session. Successful AAT candidates are required to participate in JoSAA 2024 counselling, where they will register, indicate their preferences for colleges, and complete the admission process. JoSAA conducts the annual counseling process for admissions into NITs, IIITs, GFTIs, and IITs, including BArch admissions for qualified candidates of JEE Advanced 2024 and AAT 2024.
Documents Required at Counseling
The specific documents required for verification during JoSAA 2024 counseling may vary, and it’s important to refer to the official JoSAA website or communication for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter: A document indicating the provisional seat allotted to the candidate.
- Undertaking by the Candidate: An undertaking by the candidate, adhering to the specified format.
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment: E-challan or net banking transaction receipt as evidence of seat acceptance fee payment.
- Passport-size photographs: Two recent passport-size photographs of the candidate.
- Class XII (or Equivalent) Board Marks Sheet: Official marks sheet from Class XII board examinations or its equivalent.
- Class XII Pass Certificate: If available, the pass certificate for Class XII.
- Original JEE Advanced 2024 Admit Card: The original admit card issued for JEE Advanced 2024.
- Date of Birth Proof: Class X marks sheet or any similar certificate serving as proof of the candidate’s date of birth.
- Photo Identity Card: A government-issued photo identity card or Photo ID from the last attended school OR Class XII admit card.
- Medical Certificate: A medical certificate conforming to the specified format.
- Category Certificate (OBC-NCL/SC/ST): If applicable, the category certificate as per the prescribed format.
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD): If applicable, a certificate supporting the candidate’s status as a Person with Disabilities.
- Passport (for Foreign Nationals) / OCI Certificate or PIO Card: For foreign nationals, a valid passport or OCI certificate or PIO card, if applicable.
AAT 2024 Participating Colleges
AAT participating colleges, including prestigious institutions like IIT Roorkee, IIT Kharagpur, and Indian Institute of Technology, BHU Varanasi, offer a platform for aspiring architects to pursue their education and career aspirations.
|IIT Roorkee – Indian Institute of Technology
|IIT Kharagpur – Indian Institute of Technology
|Indian Institute of Technology, BHU, Varanasi
|Rating (Star Icon)
|JEE Advanced, AAT
|JEE Advanced, AAT
|JEE Advanced, AAT
|Total Tuition Fees
AAT 2024 Contact Information
For comprehensive support and inquiries related to the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT), refer to the provided contact information, ensuring a seamless interaction with the organizing authorities.
|JEE (Advanced) 2024
|IIT Madras, Chennai-600036.
|Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM (Government working days only)
The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) serves as a gateway to the esteemed BArch programs offered by IIT Varanasi, IIT Roorkee, and IIT Kharagpur. Aspirants navigate through a rigorous process, beginning with JEE Main, progressing to JEE Advanced, and culminating in AAT, where their architectural aptitude is meticulously evaluated. The exam’s diverse sections, from freehand drawing to aesthetic sensitivity, reflect the multifaceted skills required in the field.
The enthusiastic participation and growing interest in AAT underscore its significance in shaping the future of aspiring architects. Beyond the examination, AAT represents a transformative opportunity for students to contribute creatively to the ever-evolving realm of architecture. With its well-structured syllabus, transparent processes, and dedicated organizing authorities, AAT stands as a crucial milestone in the journey of those passionate about carving a niche in the field of architecture.
If you have any other questions about AAT 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
AAT 2024 FAQs
Who is eligible for AAT?
Candidates who have qualified JEE Advanced 2024 are eligible for AAT.
What is the full form of the AAT paper?
AAT stands for the Architecture Aptitude Test.
What is the pass mark for the AAT exam?
The specific pass mark for the AAT exam is not disclosed publicly.
How many hours is the AAT qualification?
The AAT exam duration is 3 hours.
When will AAT 2024 be held?
AAT 2024 is scheduled to be held on June 12th, 2024.
Where can I apply for AAT 2024?
Candidates can apply for AAT 2024 through the official website.
What is the application fee for AAT 2024?
The application fee for AAT 2024 is not disclosed.
Can I take my JEE Advanced admit card for AAT 2024?
Yes, candidates need to present their JEE Advanced admit card for AAT 2024.
How will I know my exam centre for AAT 2024?
Exam center details for AAT 2024 will be communicated to candidates separately.
What topics do I have to study for AAT 2024?
Topics include Freehand Drawing, Geometry Drawing, 3D Aspects, Imagination, and Aesthetic Sensitivity.
How long is the duration of AAT 2024?
The duration of AAT 2024 is 3 hours.
Will AAT 2024 be held online?
No, AAT 2024 is a pen-and-paper-based test.
How can I check my AAT 2024 result?
AAT 2024 results can be checked online on the specified date through the official website.
When will AAT 2024 counselling commence?
AAT 2024 counselling will be conducted as part of the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) process.
Which colleges accept AAT 2024 scores?
AAT 2024 scores are accepted by IIT Varanasi, IIT Roorkee, and IIT Kharagpur for BArch admissions.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.