Latest Applications Open 2024:
Acharya Nagarjuna University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses through AP PGCET 2024. ANU is referred t o as Acharya Nagarjuna University it is a State University. It was established in the year 1976 which is situated in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
It offers admission in various courses so f Science Courses- M.Sc. Aquaculture, M.Sc Biochemistry, M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Tech Biotechnology, M.Sc. Chemistry, PG Courses- M.S.W, M.A Telugu, M.Sc. Statistics (QR & OR), M.C.A, Diploma Courses- P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies, and Other Courses- LL.M, M.H.R.M, M.B.A, M.Com, etc.
Through this article, get the complete details about Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2024 i.e. Application Form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and How to Apply.
Acharya Nagarjuna University 2024 Application – Released soon
Acharya Nagarjuna University 2024 Application Form
Acharya Nagarjuna University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon through AP PGCET 2024. Candidates who want to appear in the Acharya Nagarjuna University 2024 exam & admission must complete the application. Candidates must submit the duly filled-up application before the due dates mentioned in the official.
- To get admission to Acharya Nagarjuna University offers in any courses, candidates need to download the admission form from the official site fill and submit it, as it’s the foremost step of admission.
- For different courses, candidates can get admission based on different eligibility criterion of the admission process.
- Candidates will need to clear the entrance exam for their respective admission.
- To get the accurate details regarding Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2024 applier has to visit the official website.
Acharya Nagarjuna University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
In order to get admission to Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2024 for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at this university, applicants need to meet the complete eligibility criteria framed by the University. All candidates who want to pursue admission must go through the Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2024 eligibility criteria.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The passing marks for the test are 50% of the total marks. For the SC/ST candidates, the qualifying marks would be set according to the available seats in the respective fields.
|The interested students must possess a 12th pass degree for being eligible for the entrance test. thereafter they would have to clear the university’s entrance exam with 50% aggregate to be eligible for admission. For the SC/ST candidates, the qualifying marks would be set according to the seat availability in the respective fields.
|The admissions would be given according to the annual entrance test conducted by the university.
- Counseling Fee Receipt
- CLAT Performance Card
- 20th Certificate
- 12th or Equivalent Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if claimed.
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate, if any.
- 4 Passport Sized Photographs
Acharya Nagarjuna University 2024 Important Dates
Candidates should know the Tentative exam dates of Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2024. Exam dates like of Releases of Advertisements, Online application form Registration Dates, etc.
Here, University providing the tentative exam schedule for the Acharya Nagarjuna University entrance exam 2024.
|Available on the Application Form
|Last Date of Submission of Application
|Last Date of Submission of Application with Late Fee of 500/-
Acharya Nagarjuna University 2024 Application Procedure
Once, go through the ANU 2024 information prospectus before moving on the form filling process. The application form can be obtained online or offline mode. Candidates should check the steps given below carefully to fill the ANU 2024 application form.
- The application form will be available online at the official website of ANU at http://anudoa.in/Default.aspx.
Candidates are advised to prepare the following details and documents beforehand:
(a) Mobile Phone for receiving the security code
(b) ANU – 2024 Information Brochure
(c) Documents of personal details and academic records
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature
Steps to fill the Online Application Form
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates will be required to register online on the University website before filling out the application form.
- Click on the Online Registration tab.
- A Challan Registration Form page will appear on the screen. Fill all the required details as per personal records.
- Enter the OTP (Time Password) received on the registered mobile number.
- Click Register and Proceed in order to fill the Online Application Form.
Step 2: Online Application
- The online Application form will be displayed
- Fill the entire required Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details.
- After filling the details, read the Declaration, check the Accept the Terms & Conditions box, and click the preview button.
- The screen will display the application preview. In case the candidate finds any mistake in the details provided, click Back-To-Edit to edit the details.
- Save and Print for continuing with the application.
- An Application Submission Receipt will be generated for the candidate. Save the receipt or the candidate may also take a printout of the receipt.
Step 3: Payment of the Application Fee
- Pay the application fee online using one of the payment methods discussed below.
- After payment of the fee, an email confirmation will be sent to the candidates. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Application Fee Payment Methods
Payment of fee can be made through SBI Collect, Payment Gateway Credit/Debit card, or net banking method.
Via SBI Collect
- Click on the Online Payment button.
- Now click on Online Payment through SBI Collect button.
- Read the instructions and click the checkbox to proceed with the payment.
- Click the proceed button.
- An SMS confirmation regarding application submission and payment will be sent on the candidate’s mobile number and registered email id.
If the candidate wishes to pay through challan, below given steps will be required to be followed:
- Take a printed copy of the challan
- Pay the application fee at any branch of SBI.
Note that after payment of Challan, the candidate will be required to wait for one working day for getting the application successfully registered. After this, the candidate will receive application submission confirmation on registered email.
Via Online Payment
If the candidate wishes to pay through Online Payment, it can be done using the Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. The candidate will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number and an email on registered email id with complete application details as confirmation.
Candidates who are willing to appear for ANU 2024 will be required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee. This applies to the general category of candidates. Candidates from the SC/ST/PH category must pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee. Please note the following details for the application fee for ANU 2024:
- Application charges without a late fee are Rs. 600/-
- Application charges with the late fee are Rs. 1100/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
- The application fee with a tatkal fee is Rs. 1600/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-
If you have any other Questions related to Acharya Nagarjuna University 2024 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.