Latest Applications Open 2024:
ACPC B.Plan 2024 Application Form has been Released on 28th February 2024. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses conducts the B.Plan Admission Procedure and the notifications will be available on the official website.
Those applicants are wishing to get admission in the Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan) course in all Government, Grant-in-Aid & Self-financed Institutes of the Gujarat State. Applicants should have to fill the application form of the ACPC B.Plan on the provided schedule through authority.
Here, through this article; applicants will get detailed information on ACPC B.Plan admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
ACPC B.Plan 2024 Notification – Application Released
ACPC B.Plan Important Dates 2024
The important schedule of the ACPC B.Plan is mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Registration start date
|28th February 2024
|Last date to Apply
|Provisional List of the institutes
|3rd week of September 2024
|Declaration of Merit List
|Counseling and payment of fees at ACPC
|Cancellation of Admission at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
|4th week of September 2024
|Commencement of Academic term
|Declaration of Vacant Seats on Website
|Counseling – 2 (if required against cancellation and non reported) and Deposition of Tuition Fees at ACPC Building, LDCE
|Granting Admission on Management Seats (MQ admission) at Institute
|Last date for file submission to ACPC for
|last week of September 2024
ACPC B.Plan 2024 Application Form
The ACPC B.Plan Application Form has been available until 28th February 2024on the official website of the Admission Committee For Professional Courses and those applicants are wishing to get admission in the Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan) course in all Government, Grant-in-Aid &Self-financed Institutes of the Gujarat State, can fill the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the official website of the Admission Committee For Professional Courses.
- Candidates have to click on the link of the B.Plan Application Form and download the PDF of it.
- In the application form, applicants have to fill in all the correct and complete details and paste the passport-size photograph.
- After filling in all the details, applicants have to attach a self-attested, as specified, and Cash/ Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 350/- (non-refundable) in favor of the “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad and sent through post/courier/personally at L. D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad.
Documents to carry before filling out the Application Form
- Xth (S.S.C.) Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Examination Mark sheet (12th (H.S.C.))
- GUJCET (Main) Paper-1 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate :SC/ST/SEBC/EWSs
- School Leaving Certificate/equivalent certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate from the competent authority*
- In the case of SEBC candidates, a Noncreamy layer certificate is issued as per the prevailing government norms of the academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission
- In / Ex-Serviceman Certificate issued by district Sainik welfare officer and In-serviceman certificate issued by the officer, not below the rank of warden officer
- Proof of family income for availing Tuition Fee Waiver scheme
- SC free ship card for SC free ship benefit
- Category certificate for a candidate belonging to economically Weaker Sections(EWSs) issued by the authority by the State Government
- K. Migrant Certificate from the competent authority
- Application form to be filled and submitted with application fees of Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) through Demand Draft In favor of “ACPC-GTERS, Payable at Ahmedabad” with all necessary documents (self-attested) personally or by post/courier to ACPC, Ahmedabad from Dt. May 2024. ACPC is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) in Demand Draft in favor of “ACPC-GTERS, Payable at Ahmedabad” payable at Ahmedabad for
confirmation of admission at the time of counseling, except if the candidate gets
admission on TFW Seat.
ACPC B.Plan Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria are
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: To apply aspirants have to pass the twelfth class (HSC exam) in Science Stream or its equivalent examination from the any recognized University of Gujarat.
- Subjects: candidates have to pass with mandatory Physics and Mathematics subjects and anyone from the (Chemistry /Computer Science/Engineering Drawing /Technical Vocational/Biology) subject.
- Percentage: Candidates who want to apply have to secure a minimum of 45% marks (for SC/ST/SEBC category- 40% marks) in the above examination.
- Age criteria: No-age criteria are mentioned to apply.
ACPC B.Plan Reservation Criteria
Candidates will be reserved for the Bachelor of Planning as per their categories. The reservation criteria details are;
|Socially and Educationally BackwardClasses, including Widows and orphan of any Cast
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Section
ACPC B.Plan Merit List 2024
On the basis of qualifying marks obtained in the examination, applicants will be selected on the merit list and it will be published on the official website. Applicants can check their names mentioned in the merit list.
ACPC B.Plan Counseling 2024
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses conducts counseling procedures for the B.Plan course at Ground Floor Help Centre, ACPC building (L. D. Engineering Campus), and Ahmedabad.
Those candidates are selected on the merit list; they will call out for the counseling procedure and they should have to be present at the counseling center on the provided schedule.
ACPC B.Plan Admission Procedure
Following are the admission procedure of the ACPC B.Plan mentioned below for the candidates and they have to follow them.
- Candidates have to fill and submit the application along with the required documents and application fee.
- As per qualifying marks, candidates will be selected on the merit list and they will be allowed to appear in counseling sessions.
- At the Ground Floor Help Centre, ACPC building (L. D. Engineering Campus), and Ahmedabad, the counseling procedure will be conducted on the schedule
- All the selected candidates should have to be present therein at least 30 min before the counseling time.
- They should have to pay token fees of Rs. 20000/- in cash at Admission Committee for Professional Courses for confirmation of their seats.
- Candidates have to report at the college with all the required original documents for verification.
If you have any other questions about the ACPC B.Plan 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.