Latest Applications Open 2023:
AIBE (XVIII) 2023 Answer Key will be released in December 2023. This exam is conducted by the BCI (Bar Counseling of India), which is conducted all over India. So the exam is named the All India Bar examination; this exam is given by students who are interested in the field of law.
The law-based exam is conducted by authorities all over India. And those whose students pass this examination are awarded the certificate of practice.
An answer key is declared before the results for the students to calculate the rough marks. And all the process of the answer key will be done via online mode.
AIBE (XVIII) 2023 Answer Key – Available after Examination
AIBE (XVIII) 2023 Answer Key Dates
Candidates can check the AIBE XV 2023 Important Dates below:
|Exam Date||29th October 2023|
|Answer Key & Objection||November/December 2023|
|Result declaration||December 2023|
How to Download the Answer Key
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Then after the link, the website
- The new page will be opened in front of you
- The page will ask for some of the details.
- Date of birth, name, password, registration code.
- After filling out the login page, then click on the ok button.
- The site will be in pdf form, then download the same.
- All the candidates must be careful to take out the same printout for further use.
How to Challenge the Answer Key
- Suppose there arise some problems or complaints regarding the answer key. In that case, the students have the full right to ask the questions to the authority, as all the universities give a chance for the students to give the proper complaints with the proper justification with them.
- Dates have been fixed for the same there is the registration form which has to be filled up with a reasonable fee of 650, and then the application will be online only.
- According to their course, es the students should challenge the answer key.
- The different courses have different dates; it will not be the same for all the exams.
- And after the date is over, the university will not accept any of the forms.
- If the students’ justification is correct and the university’s decision will be taken, only the money will be refunded to the particular student according to the justification.
- If the justification of the candidates is wrong, then the fees will not be refunded, so the students must take the proper decision while complaining to the authority.
- So the OMR sheet will be released by the authority. So the students must ensure they are very confident based on their answers and the complaint because there may be loose if the fact is wrong.
Also, Check Below –
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
If you have any queries regarding AIBE (XVIII) Answer Key 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.