Latest Applications Open 2024:
AIBE 2023 is the All India Bar Examination, conducted and organized by the Bar Council of India. Those candidates are seeking to get admission to the Bar Council.
They are eligible to fill out the application form for AIBE 2023; they can fill it out detail-wise.
From the website of AIBE 2023, the candidate can get the whole information of Admit Card, Syllabus, and Result in detail. Also, there is the availability of the duration in which the day hall ticket and the result will release.
AIBE 2023 Previous Year Papers
The candidates can get the previous exam papers from the site AIBE 2023 for better preparation for the exam. It will become very helpful for the candidate to get the idea from the previous question paper.
The AIBE 2023 previous question paper can be provided from anywhere for better preparation of the candidate. Most candidates must check the Previous Question Paper for the best result.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AIBE 2023 Exam Pattern
For those applying for the exam will need to know the various Exam Pattern mentioned below-
- The exam will be in offline mode.
- The aspirants will have four options to choose an appropriate answer
- In the exam, there will be given a total of 100 questions to attempt to.
- The question will be defined objectively.
- The test-takers will have three hours and thirty minutes to finish the exam.
Here we are providing the exam pattern of the AIBE (XIV) 2023 exam:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted offline (pen- and paper-based).
- Duration: The exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes (2:00 PM to 5:30 PM).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective-type questions.
- Part: The paper will comprise of two parts, i.e., Part I and Part II.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
No. of Questions
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal, including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Litigation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac||8|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
AIBE 2023 Syllabus
The AIBE 2023 Syllabus will cover various topics in the field of law.
- Candidates must prepare for the exam according to the official curriculum.
- Some of the main topics included in the program are constitutional law, alternative claims litigation, arbitration law, family law, administrative law, corporate law, and other legal issues.
The examination will include topics from evidence act, company law, Labour and industrial law, professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules, the law of torts including motors, law related to taxation, intellectual property laws, the law of contracts, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act, land acquisition act, cyberlaw, environmental law, public interest litigation, alternative dispute Redressal, Indian panel code, criminal procedure code and code of civil procedure.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.