Latest Applications Open 2024:
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Final Result for B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) has been Declared on 25th July 2023. Results for B.Sc Course has been declared now. The AIIMS Nursing Exam is administered by the Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. This is a national entrance examination through which applicants can obtain admission to the B.Sc and M.Sc nursing programs offered by various affiliated medical institutions in the country.
AIIMS M.Sc. nursing 2023 Results will be declared in July 2023. The admission procedure is based solely on the entrance examination.
Candidates can check here the details of the AIIMS Nursing 2023 score, including the cut, advice, and verification of the resulting process.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Result – Declared
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Results has been declared for B.Sc Nursing. Click Here to View the Result.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Results for M.Sc Course has been declared on 9th June 2023. Click Here to View the Result.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Click Here to View the Result for Post Basic Nursing.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Result Dates
The authority will declare the result in July 2023 for B.Sc Nursing Post Basic, B.Sc Nursing Hons. in & For M.Sc nursing. It will be available only through online mode on the website.
The shortlisted candidates’ names will be published on the website after a few days of the completion of the written exam.
How to Check AIIMS Nursing 2023 Result
Candidates can view their AIIMS nursing results by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link will be provided above).
- You have been redirected to the home page of AIIMS.
- Search for ‘AIIMS Nursing Result 2023’.
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill in the required details such as User ID and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take two or three printouts of the result for the further admission procedure.
Here we are providing the reservation criteria for various categories:
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||15%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||7.5%|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||27%|
|Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped||3%|
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Cut Off
The AIIMS Nursing 2023 limit will be published on the website by the official authority. It will be considered as one of the eligibility factors for providing admissions. Break marks are the minimum qualifications established by the authority to offer admissions.
The AIIMS Nursing threshold will be published after the review. This year, the expected minimum threshold would be 50 percentiles. The official threshold will be published later.
It is considered one of the eligibility factors for admissions. It is mandatory to mark the minimum cut-off points to obtain admission.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Counseling
The AIIMS 2023 Nursing Counseling will be started After the Result (for B.Sc nursing-Hons) and (for M.Sc nursing). The plate will remain offline.
The list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the website and sent by SMS or email to the registered email address and phone number. The authority will not mail any separate letters of appeal to candidates.
The counselling process will be organized in several rounds. Candidates must appear in person on the day of counselling. The selected candidates will be called for Counselling.
If the seats remain vacant after the first round, the authority will make the second round. Candidates must select the course/institution during the council rounds. Once the seat is granted, candidates must report to the designated university to confirm their admission.
If you have any queries related to AIIMS Nursing 2023 Result, you can leave your query in the comment box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.