Latest Applications Open 2024:
Candidates must check the AIIMS PG 2024 eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test. The AIIMS is popularly known as All India Institute of Medical Sciences, has managed the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination for the candidates to provide them admission in various postgraduate courses in the field of MDS/MS/MD/M.Ch/DM. Many applicants may apply for this yearly examination to complete their postgraduate medical and dental courses.
The AIIMS PG is the national-level entrance examination, and aspiring and eligible candidates can apply for this examination.
Here, from this content, applicants can learn detailed information about AIIMS PG, including AIIMS PG eligibility criteria.
Click Here to View the Eligibility Criteria.
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria 2024
Those applicants who want to get admission in the various courses of the AIIMS PG should have to check their eligibility criteria, and only based on eligibility criteria will candidates get admission in their aspiring programs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The eligibility criteria details have mentioned below.
The applicants should belong to Indian Citizenship to apply for the entrance examination of AIIMS PG.
For MS/MD/MDS/DM/M.Ch (6 years) courses:
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree for MS/MD and BDS degree for MDS from a university recognized by the Dental Council of India/Medical Council of India.
- Applying candidates must have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in all the BDS/MBBS professional examinations. For general/OBC category candidates, a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate, and for ST/SC minimum of 50% marks in aggregate must be obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Must have completed the 12 months of practical training/rotating internship before or on 30th January 2024.
For M.Ch/DM and MD (Hospital Administration) courses:
- Candidate must hold an MS/MD or DM degree from a University recognized by the MCI in respective disciplines.
- Forage criteria, the candidate’s upper age limit should be 35 years as of 1st January 2024.
- Age relaxation of 3 years is for OBC candidates and five years for ST/SC candidates.
Criteria for PWBD Candidates:
- Based on the merit list of AIIMS PG 2024, 5% of seats must be filled by a person with a benchmark disability according to the norms of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- The candidate must have a valid document verifying his/her physical ability to be eligible. The certificate must be certified by the authorized Government hospital/ Institution or Medical Board of the state.
AIIMS PG Seat Reservation
As per the norms of the government, seat reservations will be made for various categories. The institute will allow the students on the campuses, and it will be updated through authority. The remained seats will be published on the official website.
The percentage reservation of seats for various categories is as follows:
|Categories||Reservation in Percent|
|General + Foreign nationals or sponsored candidates||25.25%|
|MBBS graduated from AIIMS candidates||25.25%|
AIIMS PG Application Form 2024
Those candidates will have the eligibility criteria to apply for this examination; they can fill out the application form for AIIMS PG online mode by visiting the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
As per the given schedule through authority, applicants can fill out and submit the application form, and applicants should have to fill all of the correct and complete details in the application form.
If you have any queries related to AIIMS PG 2024 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query in the comments section below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.