Latest Applications Open 2024:
Al-Karim University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 30th December 2022. Al-Karim University is a private university which is in Katihar, Bihar, India. The university was established in 2018 by an Al-Karim Education Trust, which has also set up, is maintaining, and manages Katihar Medical College and Hospital since 1987. There is a severe lack of high quality trained workforce in a large number of technical and semi-technical fields, and this university has been designed to deliver ready, educated human resources to those sectors where there is scarcity.
The university provides MBBS courses as well as MD/MS courses in various medical specialties. Besides it offers 4½-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) courses in-to different paramedical fields like radio imaging and ophthalmology, as well as a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT).
It also offers a 3-year Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) and a 3-year postgraduate Master of Science (M.Sc.) studies in various allied medical fields like biochemistry and anatomy. The basic purpose of the creation of Al-Karim University is to provide specialized medical facilities to the suffering humankind of this region through the hospital of the College.
Al-Karim University 2023 Notification – Application Released
Overview of Al-Karim University 2023
The overview of Al-Karim University has mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check it.
|UG / PG
|Online / Offline
|Tel 91 6452 249924
Katihar-Purnea Road, SirsaKarim Bagh, Dalan, Katihar, Bihar- 854106
|State / UT
Al-Karim University 2023 Important Dates
The officials provide all the dates and events related to the application form. Candidates can follow it as per the given dates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Availability of Application Form (Out)
|30th December 2022
|Last Date for an Application Form
|Entrance Exam Date
Al-Karim University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 30th December 2022. To be able to display for undergraduate medical entrance, applicants will be required to fill up the Application Form. The online registration will commence as soon as the declaration on the site.
The application process involves multiple steps like the check-in, entering the applicant’s information, payment if the application fee and the printing of the confirmation page. Application Form can be stuffed with paying the late fee until the decided date. Click on the filled application form.
Candidates must go through with the data provided below to fill the 2023 application form.
- First, candidates have to register to fill the continuing online Application Form.
- Nominees can fill the application form till the scheduled date without a late fee.
- Candidates can fill the application form further from after the payment of the late fee.
- Candidates should fill all the details with caution and load the photograph and signature along with required documents in JPG/JPEG format.
The candidate can submit out the necessary application fee through online and offline mode. The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any condition.
Al-Karim University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board, Council or University. They must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together.
- Candidates should have gone through English as a mandatory/core subject. For Candidates that belong to the SC/ST or OBC,
- the minimum qualifying marks is 40% and the candidates with locomotory invalidity of lower limbs as defined by the MCI, the minimum qualifying marks is 45% taken together in the qualifying examination.
Candidates must attain the minimum age of 17 years.
Candidates must have qualified in NEET examination and have obtained minimum marks of 50th percentile in NEET held for the academic year 2023-21. However, in regard of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, the minimum marks shall be 40th percentile.
- In respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs as defined in MCI, the lowest scores must be at the 45th percentile.
- A Government of India/MCI modifies action In The Case, the percentile of marks mentioned above, the revised percentile shall be applicable for their respective categories.
The Entrant shall keep standard MBBS degree or correspondent educations and ought to have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils or should get the same in one month from the date of his/her admission,
- failing which the admission of the candidate intends to be canceled. In the case of a foreign national, the Medical Council of India may, on payment of the agreed fee on behalf of registration,
- grant temporary registration for the duration of the postgraduate training restricted to the arranged college or the institute to which they are admitted for the time being entirely for doctoral studies.
- Temporary registration to such foreign national mean to be subject to the complaint that such an individual is duly recorded as a medical practitioner in his/her nation from which he/she has obtained his elementary medical condition and that the conforming medical council or the concerned specialist knows his/her gradation.
There is no age limit for admission in PG courses.
Al-Karim University conveys training in MBBS Course in the various Specialties of Medical Sciences. The admission in the MBBS course is offered to applicants who qualified in the NEET examination in order of merit.
The candidate seeking admission has to appear in counseling conduct under the extant rules, regulations and Court orders by the State of Bihar or other through their appropriate authorities.
Duration of courses:
Duration of Degree courses must be of Five years.
Al-Karim University 2023 Result
After the completion of the eligibility process, the authority will announce the result on the official page.
The result will be released in the form of category-wise merit lists. Nominees that will qualify with the necessary minimum percentile will be enrolled in the result.
Al-Karim University 2023 Admission Procedure
Al-Karim University conveys training in MBBS Course and also MD/MS Courses in different Specialties of Medical Sciences. Acknowledgments in both the undergraduate and postgraduate courses are offered to candidates who have qualified on the NEET examination in order of merit.
A candidate seeking entry has to appear in counseling behaviors under the extant rules, rules and Court orders by the State of Bihar or other through their appropriate authorities.
Duration of Courses:
The duration of Degree courses has to be of three years. On The Other Hand, in the case of students having recognized two years diploma course in the same subject, the reporting period of training for MD/MS Course shall be two years.
If you have any other questions about Al-Karim University Admission 2023, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.