Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Application Form can be filled till 11th June 2023. The B.Ed. admission occurs through the University’s entrance exam which is an Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT). Applicants first have to fill up the Application Form to be displayed in the exam. Before going to apply for AUAT 2023, candidates should ensure that they are completely eligible for the same
The Aliah University admission process in the B.Ed course for the academic year 2023 will be Started on 15th June 2023. Candidates have to fill the form at the official website alias.ac.in.
The B.Ed. admission is to be held through the University’s entrance exam that is Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT). Candidates first have to fill the Application Form to be shown in the exam. Before going to apply for AUAT 2023-2023, candidates will be required to ensure that they are fully eligible for the same. Candidates can check the full details of the Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023 implementation process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Notification – Application Form Filled till 11th Jun
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIBS, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech, Tamil Nadu | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JIMS, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Jhanjheri | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Sharda University, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Application Form can be filled till 11th June 2023. Click Here to Check the Application Form Details.
Click Here to Download Prospectus.
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Aliah University B.Ed|
|Full-Form||Aliah University Bachelor of Education|
|Exam Types||Bachelor in Education|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Aliah University|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2023
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
|Email Id: [email protected]|
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The Schedule for the Aliah University for B.Ed Admission 2023 is given below.
|Online Application Starts on||8th May 2023|
|Last date for online application||11th June 2023|
|Last Date to upload marks of the qualifying Exam||18th June 2023|
|The download of Admit Card for the entrance test||25th June 2023|
|Date of entrance test||2nd July 2023|
|Result Date||20th to 31st July 2023|
|First admission round||3rd week of July 2023|
|Second admission round||3rd week of July 2023|
|Third admission round||Last week of July 2023|
|Date of commencement of classes||1st week of August 2023|
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Applicants can fill their Application Form for B.Ed Courses from the official website of Aliah University.
- Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Application Form has been released on 8th May 2023.
- The application can be filed on or before the final date of application which is 11th June 2023.
- The Application Form can be Fill in only Online Mode.
- Candidates will be asked must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction before filling out the online application.
Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/- by Internet Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- Log on to the University website or click the direct link that will be made available above.
- Fill in all the asked sections and complete the entire application process in one go.
- After you complete the form and have made the payment, you will receive a unique application ID. Please use this ID in all communications.
- You have to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in the online Application Form.
- Then apply for the appropriate reexamination.
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check out the eligibility criteria specified below prescribed by the University for applicants who are planning to make an application.
- Candidates with at least 50% ratings in the 3-yr. Honors Graduation / 2-yr Master’s degree / 5-yr A Built-in Master’s Degree in respective discipline be eligible to apply.
- Contenders having Hons. /PG in Electronics /Computer Application / Computer Science /
E. or B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics & Communication/
Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering is eligible to apply in Physical Science as
the method subject provided that candidate has studied Physics/Chemistry as a subject
of the very least 200 Marks at the Graduation level.
- Candidates of Honors/PG in Statistics/Economics can apply for and in
if this is the case they shall have to accept Mathematics as the method subject provided that a
candidate has also studied Mathematics as a subject of at least 200 Marks at the Graduation
- For fresher nominees, if of Honors Graduate, the marks obtained in Honors
the subject will be considered.
- In the case of General Graduates, aggregate marks obtained in General/Subsidiary/Pass subjects
will be considered.
- Age Limit – For Fresher Job Applicants, age may not exceed 35 years as of 1st July 2023. No age limit for Deputed Candidates. There shall be a relaxation of 5 years for Persons with disability (PWD) category contenders.
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam Duration: 60 mins
Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Number of Questions: 60
Marking Scheme: – 0.25 marks for any incorrect answer, +1 marks for each right answer
|Knowledge of Islamic Studies and Culture||10|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Result
The result for the Aliah University Entrance Test for admission in the B.Ed. the course will become available on the official website following the entrance exam.
Candidates would be able to see their corresponding result by log onto the candidate portal site and filling in the necessary credentials such as Application Number or Roll Number.
In the B.Ed. scorecard, candidates would get to know on the score secured and ranking in the concerned entrance test. Candidates are recommended to keep a print out of the scorecard with themselves
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Counselling
The E-counselling process will be facilitated by the conducting body in which the candidate will be allowed to choose the course of their choice.
Candidates are advised that they do not need to be physically present at the university. All they need is to complete the process online through the login with the Application ID and Date of Birth.
The candidates who have been selected to document verification are required to submit the following documents as per the stipulated dates. Original documents, if not be submitted, will lead to the cancellation of an entrance.
Candidates can click on the link given below for more information. Following documents with original are required at the time of a validation;
- Age proof (Madhyamik admit /certificate)
- Marksheet of class X.
- Marksheet of class XII.
- Final Marksheet of UG (Hons./pass).
- Final Marksheet of PG.
- Physically Disabled certificate (if applicable).
- For deputed candidates: Do not object to the certificate from the concerned authority and Date of joining proof.
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Admission Procedure
As per last year’s trends, there are several different admission criteria for deputed and fresher candidates.
For organized Candidates
The University is preparing a provisional merit list together with a waiting list based on their approved length of service. In the case of the same length of service of more than one candidate is the 2nd and 3rd criteria will be the Academic score and Date of e-Birth respectively.
For fresher candidates
Admission to this course must be based on the merit cum entrance test. In B.Ed. merit will be prepared by giving 60% weightage to marks achieved in the entrance test and 40% to the marks obtained with indifferent academic examinations from class X to UG only.
For any other quires about Aliah University B.Ed 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.