Latest Applications Open 2023:
Allahabad University B.Ed Application Form 2024 will be Releasing Soon. Allahabad University will conduct the Allahabad University Entrance Test to provide admission in offer various courses and the Under Graduate Admission Test is conducted for admission in B.Ed. University offers admission in various UG, PG, and doctoral courses in streams of arts, science, commerce, law, vocation, and computer application.
Candidate wants admission in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program he/she will need to complete the graduation degree as per the criteria.
In this article information related to Allahabad University, B.Ed Admission 2024 is provided such as the Application form, eligibility criteria, Exam dates, How to apply, etc.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2024 Application Form – Releasing Soon
Allahabad University B.Ed 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2024 application form details which we have mentioned below:
- Allahabad University will release the registration form for Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2024 & information bulletin on the online official website at www.allduniv.ac.in
- The Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2024 Application Form will be available from April 2024.
- The form accepting for registration will end on May 2024.
- Candidates are required to fill up details in forms such as personal, qualification details, Email-ID, and active mobile number.
- After filling out the form, scanned photograph & signature of the candidates (should not exceed 80 kb size, dimensions of 3.5 cm X 4.5cm) upload in JPG Format.
- The Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2024 application fees are Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST category- 300/-).
- Candidates can pay the number of application fees through challan or in an online manner.
- On online mode via credit card, debit card, or net banking and on challan by depositing in any branch of HDFC Bank.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates need to hold a Bachelor’s degree/ master’s degree in (Social Science/ Science/ Humanity) with securing a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university. And for Teacher Education admission institute which is affiliated with the University of Allahabad would be seat approved by the N. R. C. of N. C. T. E.
- Age criteria: There are no age criteria mentioned by the University.
Allahabad University B.Ed 2024 Application Date
Here, candidates will be able to check the important dates of the Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2024 in the below-scheduled table:
|Availability of Online Registration form||April 2024|
|Closing dates of submission||May 2024|
|Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2024 Entrance exam||To be Announced|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for Allahabad University B.Ed 2024 Application Form:
- On the official website www.allduniv.ac.in, candidates can obtain the registration form and information prospectus of the Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2024 entrance exam.
- Candidates require to fulfill all criteria of the Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2024 entrance exam to apply for admission.
- After log-in, candidates have to enter all necessary details which are the candidate’s full name, date of birth, category, gender, domicile, details of the qualifying exam, marks secured, Mobile number, correspondence address, and permanent address, etc.
- Provide the document: mark sheet and certificate of SSC & HSC, mark-sheet Graduation certificate, degree of holding Bachelor’s / masters, etc.
- If an applicant wants to pay the application fees, they can be paid via the online payment Gateway or the Challan.
- Don’t forget to take the printed copies of the confirmation page/acknowledgment recipe for further needs.
If you have any other queries about Allahabad University B.Ed 2024 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.