Latest Applications Open 2023:
Alliance University 2023 Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Course. Eligible candidates can get admission in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral courses through the Alliance University admission 2023 process.
This is a private university located in Karnataka state. This process offer candidates admission in various specializations of Engineering, Management, Law, and Commerce. To get into the engineering program candidates have to appear in Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET).
In this article, candidates can check the Alliance University admission 2023 procedure including an Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
Alliance University 2023 Application – Released
Alliance University 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill out the Alliance University admission 2023 Application form online as well as offline mode. Submission of filled applications should be done before the due date.
Candidates should go through the Information given in this section related to the Alliance University application form 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University 2023 Online Application Form has been Released for MBA Course.
- Through online mode, candidates are available to access the application form.
- An offline application can get by purchasing from the Office of Admissions of the university on paying the application fee in cash.
- In the application, candidates have to fill in the details carefully.
- Candidates who are filling the application form through offline mode have to send the filled-in application form along with attested copies of the relevant documents to the address:
Office of Admissions,
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road Anekal,
Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka, India.
Candidates can pay application fees through online mode as well as offline mode. Pay application fees as mentioned in the form.
- The application fee will be 1000/-(Rs. 2000/- for NRI and SAARC candidates and US$50 for other Foreign national candidates). Candidates can pay the fee by using a debit card/credit card/net banking.
- If payment will be done through the demand draft, then DD should be drawn in favor of “Alliance University”, payable at Bengaluru.
Alliance University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to check the criteria to apply for Alliance University 2023 Admission. Specific eligibility is mentioned to apply for Alliance University admission 2023 for different courses. Different courses have different criteria so check it as per the selected course.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below to appear in the entrance test.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying the candidate should pass the 12th class from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is a must for the candidate to secure a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidate should have Physics and Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
- Lateral Entry: Diploma Holders can apply directly in the second year of the B.Tech course without appearing in the entrance test.
- AUEET: For admission into B. Tech, it is necessary to sit in the entrance test.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate passes 10+2 from any recognized board.
- AUMAT: It is must appear in Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude for admission in the BBA program.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree from any UGC-recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
- National Level Exam: GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, NMAT by GMAC or CMAT or AMA
- AMAT: Alliance Management Aptitude Test to get admission in the MBA program.
Alliance University 2023 Important Dates
Exam date of Alliance University admission 2023 is provided for candidates, candidates should know the events which will be held on particular dates. Exam dates like Starting of an application form, the Last date of application, and the Exam date for the entrance test, etc.
Here, we have given the dates to apply for Alliance University admission 2023.
|Application form releases||Started|
|Last date to submit an application form||April 2023|
|Entrance exam||Through GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ CAT/ KMAT / XAT|
|Admission selection||July 2023|
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Application form commences||February 2023|
|Submission of application form||April 2023|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of May 2023|
|Admission selection||2nd week of June 2023|
Alliance University 2023 Application Process
Candidates need to register successfully to be able to appear for Alliance AMAT. To complete the process of registration, it is very necessary to know everything about the application form-filling procedure.
Candidates are informed they have to send the application forms before the deadline because received after the deadline will be rejected by the officials.
Alliance- AMAT 2023 registration fee is Rs 1000. For NRI and SAARC national applicants, the registration fee is Rs 2000, and for other foreign national applicants the fee is US$50) in cash or through demand draft.
To Register Online:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the application form tab and click apply online
- The candidate will be redirected to the Online fee payment page
- Create a new account by entering username and password and log in
- Fill in details like candidate’s name, Father’s name, phone number, E-mail
- Enter the fee amount and make payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
To Register Offline:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the application form tab and click the download application form
- The candidate will be redirected to the application download page
- Candidates need to fill in details like course, name, Gender, DOB, category, nationality, personal details, parent’s contact details, educational qualifications, and Aptitude test scores (GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, NMAT by GMAC or CMAT)
- Attach DD drawn in favor of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru
Along with the application form, candidates also need to submit attested copies of the following documents:
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as of date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam (GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ KMAT) scorecard
For any other queries about Alliance University 2023 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.