Latest Applications Open 2024:
AMU 2024 Cut-Off will be available through Online mode. The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) organizes its entrance test at the university level. These tests will be conducted to provide admissions to various UG and PG Courses.
These programs will be offered in engineering, management, art, commerce, education, etc.
Candidates must qualify for the entrance examination to obtain admission to AMU University. Here, we reveal the full information about the AMU 2024 cut.
AMU Cut Off 2024
AMU 2024 Cut Off is the minimum qualification that candidates must obtain in the exam to be admitted to UG & PG courses at the University. The University publishes the cut list after reporting the results in online mode.
The cut grades will depend on several factors, such as the total number of candidates appearing on the entrance exam, the total number of qualified candidates, the difficulty level, the number of places, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- AMU 2024 Answer key for the B. Tech course will be published online. Candidates appearing on the entrance exam can verify their correct or incorrect answers using the answer key.
- AMU 2024 Results will be published Online only on the official AMU website. It will be published on different dates for different courses. No offline mode will be entertained to provide results.
- AMU Admission Procedure 2024 will begin in the first week of July 2024. Depending on the courses, the board will be taught in both modes (Online and Offline).
The threshold will be the main criterion for selecting candidates for admission to various programs. The threshold will be different every year. Below, we provide the grades from the previous year of the B.Tech program:
AMU MBBS Qualifying Percentile
There is the qualifying percentile is provided below for the candidates, and it is the minimum marks on which basis the applicants will get admission to the AMU MBBS. The qualifying percentile is provided below.
|Open category||50th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Class||40th Percentile|
|Physically handicapped||45th Percentile|
AMU Merit List 2024
After the release of the cut-off, the AMU 2024 merit list will be prepared. The authority will prepare the merit list of AMU as per the cutoff marks of the candidates, so candidates must score qualifying marks in the examination. In May, the result will be declared, and those applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list; they will be called out for counseling procedure.
AMU Counseling 2024
Students can participate in the Counseling Process based on the list of merits. The consultations will begin in July 2024. The consultations will be carried out offline. The Applicants must carry the required documents for verification at the counseling center and their photocopies. Candidates will be allotted the seats of college based on preferences, rank, category, and availability of college seats.
If you have any queries about AMU 2024 Cut Off, you can leave your queries in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.