Latest Applications Open 2024:
AMUEEE 2024 B.Tech Course Application Form will be started in May 2024. AMUEEE is referred to as the Aligarh Muslim University Engineering entrance exam, a university-level examination.
Candidates can get into MBBS/BDS courses AMU offers through the NEET examination. AMUEEE 2024 exam is conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University every year.
Through this article, candidates will learn the latest updates/news related to AMUEEE 2024, Application forms, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
AMUEEE 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the AMUEEE 2024 application form details, which we have mentioned below:
- Candidates can register for admission in AMUEEE online on the official website from June 2024.
- Submit the fill-up form on or before the due date.
- Candidates who are must check the eligibility criteria to avoid rejection.
- The AMUEEE 2024 Application form will be released online at the official website at ie amucontrollerexams.com.
- The Incomplete or invalid details in Application Forms shall be rejected straightaway.
- Candidates will have to enter information like active mobile number, email ID, personal, and qualifications.
Candidates will have to pay the amount Rs. 700/- (Rupees seven hundred only) as application fees. The Amount Rs. 1000/- is late fees that need to be submitted if candidates submit after the due date. The Payment can be made online mode via Card/Debit Card, Net Banking, or E-challan, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AMUEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding AMUEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Nationality: India National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification details: Candidates will have to pass the 10+2 levels from any recognized institute/ University with English, physics, chemistry, and mathematics with securing a minimum of 50% marks as aggregate. Aspirants need to hold a diploma in engineering with acquiring 50% marks as aggregate from any Aligarh Muslim University.
- Age Limit: aspirates who want to apply for their age should not be above 24 years of age as of 1st July in the year of admission.
- Relaxation: candidates will be given a relaxation of 5% (under the outstanding sports person/outstanding debater/talent category and invited category).
AMUEEE 2024 Application Date
Here, candidates will be able to check the important dates of the AMUEEE 2024 in the below-scheduled table:
|Date of Availability of the online application form||April 2024|
|Last Date of submission of the online application form||May 2024|
|Last Date Filling With Late Fees||July 2024|
|Application correction||May 2024|
How to Fill AMUEEE Application Form 2024
We aim to provide complete and reliable information regarding AMUEEE 2024 to candidates so that they not need juggle the right information. If the candidates are eligible, then the applicant may proceed to the filling process of the Application Form as mentioned below. Check properly the below-provided steps to fill the Application Form.
- Candidates will have to apply themselves on the official website to fill in the Application Form.
- After the registration is done successfully, the candidates will get their username and password.
- Candidates will have their username and password to get their Application Form.
- Candidates will have to fill the form very carefully with the details in the right formats.
- The candidate will also have to pay the fee as is told on the website online.
- It is very important to safely keep the copies of all the papers for reference which will be the Application Form, E-receipt of any kind of confirmation done.
- After everything is over and checking the form then the last step is to submit the Application Form.
- Candidates will have to apply for the Application Form before the last date as after that it will not be accepted.
Step 1: Create a Profile
Aspirants need to create a profile on the application portal. For that he/she needs to enter the below details –
- Full Name
Step 2: Upload Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression
Following the profile creation, the aspirant needs to upload the mentioned images –
- Size: The size of the Photograph, Signature & Thumb impression should not exceed 40KB.
- Format: The format for the above images should be either JPG or JPEG.
- If the aspirant is selected, at the time of admission, he/she has to submit 10 hard copies of the photograph, which should be similar to the upload one.
Step 3: Special Categories
The following rules must be carefully followed while filling this particular part –
- An aspirant should select ‘no’ if he/she doesn’t belong to the special category.
- If the Aspirant belongs to the special category, then he/she should select “Yes” and choose the category from the list displayed on the screen
- A maximum of 3 categories can be selected.
Step 4: Apply for AMUEEE 2024
The aspirant will have to select the course of study from the drop-down menu and also fill in all the details asked.
Step 5: Payment of Online AMUEEE Application Fee 2024
The fee structure for the exam for engineering courses is –
- For B. Tech – the fee is Rs. 750/- only
- For B.Arch – the fee is Rs. 850/-only
- For B.E – the fee is Rs. 550/- only
Payment Mode: Payment for application fees can be made online through internet banking, credit card, or debit card.
Other Information on AMUEEE Application Form 2024
- Once the candidate is finished with the fee payment step, the application process will be completed.
- After that, aspirants need to take a printout of the completed AMUEEE Application Form 2024 for future reference.
- Aspirants need not send the hard copy of the Application form to the officials.
Document Checklist for AMUEEE Application Form 2024
- Scanned copy of High School / Secondary School Certificate as proof of birth.
- Scanned copy of Mark sheets / Grade Sheets of the qualifying exam. Students who are waiting for results will need to submit self-attested photocopies of mark sheets / grade sheets of the examination passed in the previous year.
- Scanned copy of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed/appeared after passing High School to date.
- Scanned copy of supporting documents in support of a claim of Internal Status and/or special categories, if any.
- Proof of Professional Experience, if any.
- If employed, NOC from an employer.
- Any other relevant document
For any other queries about the AMUEEE 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.