The Andaman and Nicobar Islands is the Union Territory of India and it is the group of islands amid the Andaman Sea and Bay of Bengal. Under the Andaman and Nicobar Administration, the Department of Labour, Employment & Training (DLET) comes to manage the day-to-day affairs of the technical training centers, which includes government and private running industrial technical institutes for the candidates.
The Industrial Technical Institute (ITI), Andaman and Nicobar Islands offers admission to the candidates in various traits and every year many of the students may get admission to this institute.
Students will get detailed information such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, application fee details, Counseling, Merit List, etc.
Courses Offered through Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI
Applicants will get admission in these courses through Industrial Technical Institute (ITI), Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the courses are
- Draughtsman Civil
- Mechanical Radio & TV
- Mechanical Motor Vehicles
- Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance.
- Stenography (English) Exclusively for women candidates.
Andaman & Nicobar Island ITI 2023 Quick Links
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
|Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
Andaman & Nicobar Island ITI Highlights
|Exam Name||Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI|
|Full-Form||Andaman and Nicobar Islands Industrial Training Institute|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Labour, Employment & Training (DLET)|
|Application Date||June 2023|
Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI Admission Dates 2023
The important dates of the Industrial Technical Institute Andaman and the Nicobar Islands have been mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to check it.
|Event Name||Respective Date|
|Application Form will be available from||June 2023|
|Last date to apply||June 2023|
|Merit List||July 2023|
Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI Application Form 2023
The Industrial Technical Institute Andaman and Nicobar Islands Application Form 2023 will be available on the official website and those students are wishing to get admission to this institute, can fill the application form through online mode and the filling procedure mentioned below.
- The Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI Application Form will be available online mode.
- To fill the Application form, students should have to visit the official website.
- Students should have to fill all personal and academic details in the application form and all the details should be filled and correct.
- They also have to upload the required documents in the Application form and submit them on the provided schedule through authority.
- They have to pay the application fee as per the category.
- Students can download the Application form after submitting all the details.
The Application form also will be available through offline mode and offline Application form will be available in these campuses such as
- Office of the Principal, ITI, Dollygunj,
- Office of the Assistant Commissioner, Mayabunder
- Office of the Assistant Commissioner Car Nicobar
- Office of the Assistant Commissioner Nancowry
- Office of the Assistant Commissioner, Campbell Bay,
- Office of the Asst. Labour Commissioner, Rangat
- Office of the Tehsildar, Hutbay
- Office of the Block Development Officer, Diglipur
The fee structure of Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI has been mentioned below for the candidates.
|Registration Fee for Admission||Rs.50/-|
|Caution Money (Per Course)||Rs.250/–|
|Tuition Fee for one year @Rs. 100/- per month||Rs.1200/-|
Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI Eligibility Criteria
All the appearing candidates must have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form and the Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below.
For all traits except Stenography (English) Exclusively for Women Candidate
Candidates should be qualified in 10th class examinations under the 10+2 system of education with Science & Maths or its equivalent.
Eligibility for Stenography (English) Exclusively for Women Candidate
Candidates should be qualified in 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with English as Cognate subject or its equivalent.
- The age of candidates should be in between 14 – 25 years
- The upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years for the scheduled tribes and physically handicapped candidates.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI Merit List 2023
Those applicants will have qualified marks in the 10th Class; they will be shortlisted in the Merit list for admission in ITI courses.
On the official website, the Merit list will declare and the appeared students can check their names shortlisted in the merit list.
As per the cut off marks, applicants will be selected in the selection list of Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI. The selected students should have to be updated for the next Procedure of admission.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI Counseling 2023
All appeared students should have to check the Counseling schedule from the official website and those applicants will be shortlisted in the selected list, they will be called out for the Counseling procedure.
The Counseling session is the last procedure of admission and the admission will be done after completing the Counseling procedure.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI Seat Allotment 2023
Students will get the allotment letter from the authority after completing the Counseling session and on the provided schedule through authority, students should have to appear at the allotted college.
At the time of admission, students should have to carry the required documents such as the allotment letter and they can get it by downloading from the official website.
The seat allotment will be canceled if applicants have not submitted their required documents.
For any other queries about Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI Admission 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.