Latest Applications Open 2023:
AU MBA 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. AU MBA stands for Andhra University Master of Business Administration it is conducted every year by the Andhra University.
Through this candidate can get into two years of master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme. University offers various courses in seventeen undergraduate and thirty-five postgraduate programs.
Candidates can read this article to know more about the AU MBA 2024 including Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
AU MBA 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
AU MBA 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- University will issue the AU MBA 2024 Application form along with all details online on the official website.
- Candidates who are seeing admission need to fill the application form online or by offline mode.
- In AU MBA 2024 application form write all personal, professional and academic details etc.
- After that recent scanned passport-sized color photograph needs to be upload with a signature in the form.
- Registration will be done successfully after the payment is done of AU MBA 2024 application fees.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of duly filled AP MBA 2024 Application Form safe for future use.
Pay the prescribed application fees 350 of the AU MBA 2024 Application form. Use payment modes such as Debit /Credit card/Net banking and AP Online, e-Seva, Mee Seva/ DD or Cash deposit. Demand Draft should be drawn in the favor of Registrar AU payable at Vishakhapatnam.
AU MBA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding AU MBA 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates need to complete a minimum of 3 years of the degree of Bachelors’s from university/Institute.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (for SC, ST reserved category- 45% marks) in the qualifying examination with the mathematic subjects at the 12th
- Age limit: there is no age limit prescribed by the authority to apply.
- Candidates are informed to apply applicant’s needs to grab the degree by Distance Mode Program recognition by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC.
AU MBA 2024 Application Dates
Candidates can refer to the below table given to know more about AU MBA 2024.
|AU MBA 2020 Application form||July 2024|
|Closing date of registration||July 2024|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for the AU MBA 2024 Application Form:
- The University will release the AU MBA 2024 Application form on online or offline mode.
- Candidates must read all instruction and application processes on the online official website of AU MBA.
- In application form write the details such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- Affix that upload your scanned recent photograph in passport-sized color and signature in the application form.
- The prescribed application fees should be submitted to successfully register in AU MBA 2024 entrance examination.
- Don’t forget to take the printed copies of the AU MBA 2024 Application form for future use.
If you have any other queries about the AU MBA 2024 Application Form, you can write your questions in the comment box given below.