Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Annamalai University Department of Education is providing broad opportunities for B.Ed. Teacher trainees for all-round development of their identity and allow them to attain a high level of skills and character necessary for a teacher.
The Candidates who qualify and are desiring to enroll themselves should clear Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2023-24 (Common Entrance Test) that has been carried out yearly by the University.
The Department of Annamalai The university provides instruction on Computers, training in Scouts, Yoga, First Aid, and community service.
Annamalai University B.Ed 2023 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
Optional Objects offered in the Annamalai University B.Ed Course.
Annamalai University B.Ed 2023 Highlights
Annamalai University B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Annamalai University B.Ed 2023 Application Form will be released online.
- Before the application, candidates should ensure that they comply with all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates must visit the official website at Annamalai University.
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the application form when the application form is filled.
The details about the application fee is given below for the candidates:
Pay-out of Fee in Cash/Cheque through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
Make a demand the project for which is to be drawn in the rear of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Chennai.
The Application Fees for B.ed Entrance Examination for the different category is:
Annamalai University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Applicants should have finished the 10th/ Matriculation in conjunction with the ITT Course from a known board/Institution with passing marks.
- Commerce and Economics candidates must be a PG qualification.
- There is no age restriction for B.ed Program.
- Engineering and Technology Applicants should have a minimum score of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/SCA).
- The Booking for different Seats for B.Ed Programme is also there in Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2023. The minimum Qualifications for various Categories are:
Fee Structure & Scholarship
Candidates can check the Tuition and Hostel fee details below. Candidates must present the fee in a time demarcated manner to prevent any inappropriate situation. According to last year’s details.
The details of Tuition Fee to be paid by the candidate are as follows
Mode of Selection
Admission to General Category
The completion percentage of marks obtained by applicants in major and coalition subjects (both in Theory and Practical) in all three years in the UG degree is considered the base mark for ranking.
Candidates who have taken more than one main theme in Part-III (under Double/Triple Major 8 System) of the UG degree course should have to pick only one of the main topics and should have utilized for that optional only. In such cases, marks received by candidates in Two/Three major subjects shall be taken into account to reach the percentage of marks.
Annamalai University B.Ed 2023 Counseling
The important information about the counseling has been specified below for the candidates:
- Qualifying applicants must go to the Administrative office, Annamalai University for a Counselling session.
- The timetable for the Counselling session will update on the official website.
- Counseling in all categories will be held before the General counseling.
- All candidates should pay Rs. 2000/- or Rs. 1000/- SC/ST/SCA as counseling fee
- Candidates may pay the counseling fee in cash or DD in support of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai at the time of Counselling 2023.
- During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
- After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
- When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
Below given is the list of the brochures needed at the time of counseling:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than MAH (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate based on which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
For any other quires about Annamalai University B.Ed 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!