Latest Applications Open 2024:
The M.Ed Admission Notification releases through Annamalai University and it is conducted to offer admission to the candidates in the Master of Education (M.Ed) course every year.
The aspiring and eligible candidates can fill the application form for Annamalai University M.Ed Admission through online mode by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website.
Here, through this content, applicants will get detailed information of Annamalai University M.Ed Admission important dates, application form, and eligibility criteria and procedure of applying.
Annamalai University M.Ed 2023 Application Form – Releasing Soon
Annamalai University M.Ed Application Form 2023
Annamalai University M.Ed Admission Application Form can be filled by the candidates if they are wishing to get admission to the Master of Education course in the affiliated colleges of Annamalai University. The details of the application form mentioned below for the candidates.
- The Annamalai University M.Ed Admission Application Form will be available online mode.
- The Application Form will be Released Soon.
- Candidates should have to fill the application form as per reading the instructions carefully.
- All the correct and complete details should be filled in the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through offline mode using demand draft.
Annamalai University M.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form for Annamalai University M.Ed Admission and they must check it before applying.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: Candidates should be qualified in B.Ed. / B.A.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed under CBCS (Choice Based Credit System) degree examination of this university or a degree examination in Education of any other University recognized as equivalent.
- Minimum Marks: They must be qualified with at least 50% marks in B.Ed. / B.A.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed under the CBCS degree examination.
Annamalai University M.Ed Application Dates 2023
Those candidates are going to apply in Annamalai University M.Ed Admission; they must have to check the important dates provided through the authority mentioned below.
Documents Required during Application Process
All these enclosures should be attached with the application form on the provided schedule and the documents are
- 10th Mark sheet
- H.Sc / Equivalent Marksheet
- B.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed
- UG/PG/M.Phil/Ph.D. Mark Sheet
- NSS/NCC/Sports Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC, and BCM.
- Nativity Certificate – if applicable
How to Apply in Annamalai University M.Ed
Candidates can fill the application form of Annamalai University M.Ed Admission after its availability on the official website and those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in Master of Education Course in the affiliated colleges of Annamalai University, can apply by filling the application form online mode by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the official webpage of Annamalai University.
- Applicants have to click on the link to apply and enter the registration details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number, Nativity, Community, E-Mail ID, Password.
- The username and password will be provided to the candidates after submitting registration details.
- After that, applicants have to fill the application form by entering the personal, educational qualification, choice of examination center, etc., and submit it.
- Then applicants have to upload their scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Candidates should have to verify all the details mentioned in the application form and get a preview of the application form in PDF format.
- Then, candidates have to make the payment of the application fee and take the print out of the application form for submission.
- Printed application form should be submitted along with all the annexures should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post or in-person to the following address:
Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu – 608 002.
Applicants will know the details of the Annamalai University M.Ed Admission Application Form through the article provided above. All the aspiring and eligible candidates must have to visit to get details such as eligibility criteria, application schedule, and procedure of applying.
If you have any queries regarding Annamalai University M.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Hello! I’m Priyanka Mishra, an Arts postgraduate and the vibrant force at iaspaper.net. My role involves wielding the magic wand, and skillfully updating the dynamic realms of Board Exams and Nursing Exams. With a palette of knowledge, I paint the canvas of information with flair and precision, ensuring our users receive not just updates but a symphony of accurate details. IASpaper.net, turning ordinary exam information into an extraordinary experience is my daily masterpiece.