Latest Applications Open 2023:
AP LPCET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh. It is a State-level Entrance exam.
Through this exam, candidates can get into one Year Language Pandit Training Course at the Government IASEs/CTEs & Private Language Pandit Training Colleges.
Candidates who want to apply must check the information of the AP LPCET 2024 exam like filling the Application form, requirement eligibility criteria, important dates, and How to apply, etc.
AP LPCET 2024 Application Form – Started Soon
AP LPCET 2024 Application Form
The AP LPCET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Candidates can go through the AP LPCET 2024 application form details which we have mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Candidates who are wishing to apply by filling the AP LPCET form can fill the application which will be available from September 2024.
- The fill-up application form should be submitted on or before the due date 2nd week of June 2024.
- The AP LPCET 2024 application form can be filled on the official website at aplpcet.apcfss.in or cse.ap.gov.in through online mode.
- Fill up all information in web-page details such as personal (name/age/parent name/category/correspondence address) and qualification details (grade/score/stream/percentage) etc.
- Upload the scan passport size photograph along with signature as disclosed on a web page of the Application.
After filling a form and providing the asked document candidates will have to pay the number of application fees. The Application form is Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
To submit the amount use the online mode via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI, amount once submitted cannot be transferred or transferred back to any candidates.
AP LPCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding AP LPCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Students who want to apply to have to satisfy the Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down by the A.P. Educational Institutions.
Academic qualification: Telugu Pandit, interested candidates need to hold the Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or should complete a Graduate degree from any recognized degree.
Hindi Pandit, Candidates who have obtained an A grade degree with an optional subject in Hindi or hold the Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or any other equivalent are eligible to apply.
Urdu Pandit, Candidates can apply who has the completed BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or Graduate degree with optional subject Urdu or MA (Urdu) from a recognized institute.
Age Limit: to apply applier age should be nineteen years of age as of July 01, 2024 (there are No Upper age criteria).
AP LPCET 2024 Application Dates
Here, in the below table candidates will find the important events along with tentative dates for AP LPCET 2024 are as follows:
|Submission of Application through online with payment of Fee||To be announced|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through online||To be announced|
|Last Date for receipt of filled-in Application through online||To be announced|
|Issue of Hall Tickets through online||To be announced|
|Date of entrance exam||To be announced|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for AP LPCET 2024 Application Form:
- Candidate selection for admission will be done based on the performance of the entrance exam and thereafter the merit list is prepared.
- Make ensure to satisfy the eligibility criteria if at the time of scrutiny ineligible candidates found by authority their application will be rejected directly.
- The AP LPCET 2024 Application Form and information brochure can be obtained from the official website at aplpcet.apcfss.in or cse.ap.gov.in.
- Applier will have to fill up“ Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory”, enter all information in a form such as a candidate’s name, parent name, the birth of date, category, email ID, contact number, qualification details, marks obtained, correct address, etc.
- Candidates will have to ready the document of the qualification details such as their certificate, mark-sheet and another document of degree.
- After paying fees, take the print copy of the filled application form and the acknowledged recipe for further needs.
If you have any other quires about AP LPCET 2024 Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.