Latest Applications Open 2024:
Andhra Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. NTR University of Health Sciences is the conducting authority that organizes and manages admission procedures for qualified applicants every year. The admission procedure is commonly and popularly known as Andhra Pradesh M.Sc. Nursing Admission in 2023. NTR University of Health Sciences is located in Vijayawada.
With the help of the M.Sc. Nursing Admission Procedure conducted by the university, qualified applicants will be able to get admission to M.Sc. Nursing courses are offered in different institutions and universities located in Andhra Pradesh.
The entrance exam is conducted every year for the applicants. The entrance exam is conducted at the national level. Applicants can refer to the information mentioned below to get information about the eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, etc.
AP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
AP M.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||AP M.Sc Nursing|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||NTR University of Health Sciences|
AP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
The important information about the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Notification||To be announce|
|Application form||To be announce|
|Submission of the application form||To be announce|
|Provisional Merit List||To be announce|
|Certificates verification||To be announce|
|Provisional Merit List after certificate verification||To be announce|
|Final Merit List||To be announce|
|Seat Matrix Available||To be announce|
|Web Option Starts||To be announce|
|College-wise Seat Allotment||To be announce|
|2nd Counseling||To be announce|
|College wised Seat Allotment||To be announce|
|3rd Counseling||To be announce|
|College-wise Seat Allotment||To be announce|
AP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
AP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Application forms will be made available in online mode on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants
- Official authorities of the university will be responsible for releasing the application forms for the applicants.
- Before applying, form applicants need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university, as official authorities will not provide admission to applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants also need to read all the instructions related to the application process carefully mentioned on the official website of the university.
- To fill out the application form applicants need to visit the official website of the university.
- After that, applicants need to register themselves on the website.
- After successful registration, authorities will mail the applicants’ login credentials on the registered email ID.
- With the help of the login credentials, applicants need to log in to the official website of the university.
- After logging into the website, applicants need to start filling out the application form.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details as needed in the application form.
- Applicants must make sure that they fill out the application form correctly and with accurate details.
- Applicants must note that incomplete application forms will not be considered by the official authorities.
- Once all the details are filled in properly, applicants also need to upload a scanned image of the photograph and signature in a specified size and format mentioned on the official website.
- Once all the information in the application form is filled in properly applicants need to check the application form and all the information that they have provided in the form.
- After that applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Once the form is filled, applicants need to submit the duly filled application form to the university at the below-mentioned address by speed post:
Post Graduate Admission Committee,
Dr. NTR University of Health Science,
Vijayawada, AP – 520008
AP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
The fee can be paid through a Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- General category applicants and OC/BC category applicants need to pay Rs 3,540/- as an application fee for the entrance exam.
- Reserved category applicants need to pay Rs 3,186/- as an application fee for the entrance exam.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
|Rs. 3,540/-||Rs. 3,186/-|
AP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the release of the merit list is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- One must have passed B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Honours (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course from a recognized university or institution.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam (50% in the case of reserved category applicants).
- Reserved category applicants have 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be below the age of 45% years at the time of admission (48 years in case of reserved category applicants).
- For candidates should not have completed 45 years of age as of 31st December of the year of admission.
- For candidates belonging to SC and ST’s the maximum age limit shall be 48 years.
- Both women and men candidates are eligible to apply for M.Sc Nursing.
Registration With Nursing Council:
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife of the Indian Nursing Council for Service and Non–Service candidates.
- Candidates must be physically fit.
AP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Merit List/Result
Applicants will be able to get the results of the entrance exam in online mode on the official website of the university.
Results will be available after a few days of the date of completion of the entrance exam.
Applicants need to visit the official website of the university using the roll number and date of birth. Applicants are instructed to download the result from the website.
Based on the marks secured in the entrance exam, official authorities will provide admission to the applicants to the university.
For any other queries about AP M.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Hello! I’m Priyanka Mishra, an Arts postgraduate and the vibrant force at iaspaper.net. My role involves wielding the magic wand, and skillfully updating the dynamic realms of Board Exams and Nursing Exams. With a palette of knowledge, I paint the canvas of information with flair and precision, ensuring our users receive not just updates but a symphony of accurate details. IASpaper.net, turning ordinary exam information into an extraordinary experience is my daily masterpiece.