Latest Applications Open 2024:
AP PolyCET 2024 1st Phase Allotment Order will be released in August 2024. Allotment Orders will be available through Online Mode. AP POLYCET is a state-level entrance examination organized by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET).
The examination is held for the candidates who want to be admitted to engineering and non-engineering technical courses. By the marks obtained in the entrance test, the candidates will get admission to various polytechnic colleges.
AP POLYCET stands for [Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test]; POLYCET is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad, for admission into Diploma level programs undertaken by the Government. Processing Fee Rs.500/- (OC/BC), Rs.250/- (SC/ST).
AP PolyCET 2024 Allotment Order – Released Soon
AP PolyCET 2024 Allotment Order
All the applicants who appeared for web counselling can download their allotment order by using their Hall Ticket Number, ICR Form Number, Password, and Date of Birth from the Telangana POLYCET official website: https://appolycet.nic.in
- Processing Fee: Rs.500/- (OC/BC), Rs.250/- (SC/ST)
- The Tuition Fee is payable after allotment varies between Rs. 3800/- to Rs. 15500/- per annum, depending on the type of college allotted.
- Download the Challan and allotment order and pay the fee amount in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad and obtain the remaining two counterfoils of the challan from the bank.
- Suppose an applicant fails to pay the amount through challan in the bank before the last date. In that case, the allotment order automatically stands cancelled, and the applicant has no claim on the provisional allotment now made.
- After payment of the challan in the bank report at the allotment college and giving the original receipt of the certificate, the fee paid the challan, allotment order, and all other relevant certificates.
- The student belonging to SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC / Disabled / Minority categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF), which is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by State Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time in the event of the applicant found not eligible for fee reimbursement, the applicants shall have to pay the total fee.
- After downloading the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Allotment Order, take a print-out, pay an admission fee at any suggested time, and report to the institute before the last admission date.
AP PolyCET Seat Allotment
For admissions, institutions offering diploma programs are classified into regional institutions, state-wide institutions.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- 85% of the available seats in Government/Aided Polytechnic/ Institution shall be filled by applicants belonging to Osmania University Area, and the remaining 15% unreserved seats shall be made available to both local & Non-local applicants depending upon their ranking at AP POLYCET
- 85% of the seats in each State-wide institution/course shall be filled by applicants belonging to the three University areas, namely-
(1) Andhra University Area,
(2) Osmania University Area and
(3) Sri Venkateswara University Area in the ratio of 42:36:22, respectively and the balance 15% seats as unreserved.
- The seats in Quli – Qutub – Shah Govt. Polytechnic, Old City, Hyderabad shall be filled by applicants who have resided within the jurisdiction of Quli – Qutub – Shah Urban Development Authority for not less than four consecutive years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the SSC or equivalent examination.
- Applicants who are local applicants of Osmania University Area whose parents have resided within the jurisdiction of Quli – Qutub – Shah Urban Development Authority for seven consecutive years immediately before the commencement of the SSC or equivalent examination of the applicants.
- Admissions into Private, unaided, Minority Polytechnics are subject to the issue of Government orders.
- Candidates may note that those admitted to the following State-Wide Institutions are eligible for Multi-Point Entry and Credit System (MPEC).
Institute of Printing Technology, Secunderabad.
Institute of Leather Technology, Hyderabad.
Institute of Electronics, Secunderabad.
As separate POLYCET tests are being conducted by the respective States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, the applicants of Andhra Pradesh intend to seek admission into the courses offered in Statewide institutions of Andhra Pradesh State, at the ratio of 42:36:22 in AU/OU/SVU regions respectively besides seeking admission under 15% unreserved quota offered in Andhra Pradesh State shall appear for POLYCET conducted by Andhra Pradesh State.
Applicants who qualified in POLYCET and have passed 10 + 2, 10 + ITI, 10 + Intermediate (Vocational), or 3-year Degree Courses in Sciences are eligible for Multi-Point Entry and Credit System (MPEC).
Such of these applicants shall get certain credits for certain subjects using the exemption, as decided by an expert committee, as they have already studied in 10 + 2, 10 + ITI, 10 + Intermediate (Vocational) and 3-Year Degree Course in Sciences, as the case may be, by opting for extra credits, a student can finish the Diploma earlier than the stipulated period.
If you have any other Questions related to the AP PolyCET 2024 Allotment Order, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.