Latest Applications Open 2023:
AP PolyCET 2023 Application Form has been released on 16th February 2023. The State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is the conducting body of AP POLYCET (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test). The AP POLYCET 2023 is a state-level entrance examination, that will be organized to provide admission in various engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses in the state.
The Entrance Examination is the gateway for candidates to get admission to various government-aided and unaided polytechnic colleges.
The candidates seeking admission and appearing in AP PolyCET 2023 will have to submit their application form as per the schedule. Interested candidates will have to check all the details regarding AP POLYCET 2023.
AP PolyCET 2023 Application Form – Released
Important Dates for AP POLYCET 2023:
AP POLYCET 2023 Steps to Fill the Application Form:
- Registration: Candidates will have to first register themselves on the official website of AP POLYCET 2023.
- Fill the Online Application Form: After Registration, candidates will have to fill out the application form by entering their personal and educational details.
- Upload the Scanned Documents: Then candidates will have to upload the Scanned images of the Passport size photo and signature in the specified format.
- Submit the Online Application Form: After Completing all the processes submit the application and proceed for fee payment.
- Pay the Application Fee: The Application Fees can be paid online mode via Debit/ credit cards or net banking, etc. The application will be considered only after the payment of fees.
- In order to pay the application fee is Rs. 400/- for all the category candidates.
- The application fee can be done through AP Online Centers/Payment gateway/meeseva/ net banking/Help line centers.
The candidates must have Indian Nationality to apply for the AP PolyCET 2023 Exam.
- Candidates having the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state can apply for the exam.
- There will be no age limit for any candidates.
- Candidates must have cleared the 10th class exam from the state board of secondary education, Andhra Pradesh with a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate with the subject Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- The candidates belonging to APOSS, ICSE, CBSE, or NIOS, or some other board that needs to pass the SSC exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) subjects will be eligible for the exam. And must pass with the required percentage of 35% marks for each subject.
- Those who are appearing for the exam also apply for the Entrance Exam.
The mode of exam will be offline (pen-paper) mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- There will be 120 questions in the exam and the duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question will be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- The subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each question will carry equal marks and there will be no negative marking.
If you have any queries regarding AP POLYCET 2023 Application Form, you can leave your query in the comment box given below.