Latest Applications Open 2024:
Assam CEE 2024 Admit Card will be available soon. The state government of the particular state controls the CEE Assam Exam. The Assam combined entrance exam is conducted for students who are in the field of science.
The exam is conducted by Assam Science and Technology University, the students of the higher education council, and the central board of secondary board take the test of the students.
All the students who are in the field of science need to take this examination. The admit card to take this exam is very much important; without an admit card, there will be no entry for the students. So, the students have to download it in an online mode.
Assam CEE 2024 Admit Card – Available Soon
Assam CEE 2024 Admit Card Dates
|Availability of Assam CEE admit card||15 days before and up to|
the date of examination
|Assam CEE 2024 exam||May 2024|
|The announcement of Assam CEE Result 2024||Within 10 days of the conduct of the examination|
How to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the official link to the university.
- Then, the page will ask for some of the information.
- Username, user ID, registration number, and password.
- The new page will be opened on the screen that is the admit card.
- Then, check all the details carefully.
- Download the admit card.
- Take out the print, which will be very necessary for the further process of the university.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name
- Address of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Application number of Assam CEE 2024
- Scanned photo for the particular process
- Signature of the particular students
- Date and Time of the exam
- Exam centre name and complete address
- Important guidelines for all the candidates who are preparing for the CEE ASSAM 2024 Examination.
Instruction for the Candidates
The exam will be conducted via online mode, so all the students must be well-versed in computer knowledge and also in the English language. All the candidates must reach the examination centre an hour before to check all the details of the examination and also to get ready before the exam starts.
For the general categories students, the last cut-off is declared, which is 30 marks, while for the students of the ST/SC, it has been declared that there is no cut-off for them. Once you get the exam, it does not mean that the students have graduated because they have to pass all the rounds for the same.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Point to Remember of the Hall Tickets
- There should not be any cheating regarding the hall ticket if there is, then the students can be disqualified from the exam centre.
- None of the students will be allowed to take the examination without the presence of the Hall Tickets.
- There should not be any damage or tampering with the Hall Ticket because this will also create a problem for the students during the examination process; till the end, the hall tickets must be kept safe.
- Only the admit card is not important, and the students must carry a passport-size photo for identity purposes.
If you have any queries regarding the Assam CEE 2024 Admit Card, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.