Latest Applications Open 2023:
Assam GNM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam, Rupnagar, and Guwahati has organized the Assam GNM Entrance Examination to offer admission to the applicants in the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course. Many applicants appear in this course.
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to this course; can apply to this entrance examination through online mode. In the government institutions of Assam, admission will be provided to the candidates.
From this article, applicants will get detailed information on the Assam GNM 2023 application form important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
Assam GNM 2023 Application Form – Released Soon
Assam GNM Application Form 2023
Candidates aspiring and eligible to get admission in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course can appear in this examination by filling the application form. Here are the details of the application form mentioned below for the candidates.
- Assam GNM Application Form will be available online mode.
- The application form will be Released Soon.
- Candidates should have to read the instructions carefully to fill the application form.
- All the correct and complete details should be filled in and submitted in the application form.
- Taking confirmation of all the details mentioned in the application form is necessary.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last submission date.
- Assam GNM Application Fee is Rs.1000/- which can be paid through online mode.
- Online payment can be done through using net banking, credit, and debit card.
Assam GNM Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form of Assam GNM and the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The age of the candidates should be less than 24 years and more than 17 years.
- Candidates should belong to Indian Citizenship and they should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- They should be qualified in 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum qualifying marks.
- The applicants should be qualified with at least 40% marks from the recognized Board.
Candidates should be medically fit.
Assam GNM Application Dates 2023
The Assam GNM Application Form Important Dates has mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check it.
|Assam GNM application form 2023 TTWD||Important dates|
|Release of TTWD Assam GNM 2023 application form||To be announce|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announce|
Documents Required during Application Process
The applicants must have these required documents due to applying for Assam GNM and the documents are
- Birth certificate / Class 10th certificate.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Caste certificate.
- Bank details.
- A passport size photo
Details to be filled in Assam GNM Application Form
Candidates should have to fill all the required details in the application form and the details are
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- K – gaon/tea garden name.
- Tea garden line number and name.
- Post office.
- Panchayat Name.
- Pin code number.
- Contact number.
- Candidate’s age as of January 01, 2019.
- Class 10th and 12th academic details.
- Year of passing.
- Bank account number.
- Bank name.
- Branch name.
- Bank number.
- IFSC code number (Name as in the passbook and account number)
How to Apply in Assam GNM
Those applicants are wishing to get admission in the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course in government institutions of Assam; they can fill the application form of Assam GNM Entrance Examination through offline mode. As per eligibility criteria, candidates can fill the application form. Applicants can fill the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Firstly, students should have to go on the official webpage of the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam, Rupnagar, and Guwahati.
- On the official website, the link to downloading the application form will be provided on which candidates have to click.
- Applicants have to take the printout of the application form PDF and then start filling in all the required details.
- They should have to fill in all the required details such as personal details, academic qualification details, communication details, etc. in the application form.
- Candidates have to paste their recent passport size photo in the space provided on the application form.
- Before submitting the application form, applicants must recheck all details and then submit it with the required documents. Submit to the address given below.
The welfare of Tea & Ex-Tea Garden Tribes,
All the details about Assam GNM Application Form have been given for the candidates in this article. From here, candidates will know how eligible they are and also apply the procedure for this admission. They must have to be updated by checking the schedule of applying for GNM.
For any query regarding Assam GNM 2023 Application Form, you can leave your query below in the comment box.