Latest Applications Open 2024:
The ATMA is the national-level entrance examination, and it is completely known as AIMS Test for Management Admissions. It is registered by the AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools). There are postgraduate management programs available for the candidates such as MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, MCM, MCA, etc. Interested candidates can fill the application form after registering themselves on the official website of AIMS.
The AIMS is the single-window entrance examination conducted to measure the candidate’s comprehension skills, verbal reasoning capabilities, numerical reasoning capabilities, etc. Based on that result, candidates will get admission to the management programs.
From this content, candidates can get the complete details of ATMA, including ATMA Exam Fees, Registration, Exam dates, Exam pattern, etc.
ATMA Exam Fees
Interested candidates can fill out the application form after registration, and they have to make the payment of registration. The registration fee for ATMA is Rs.1100/- and candidates can make the payment of registration online or offline mode. The registration fee will not be refundable to the candidates.
Online payment of ATMA Registration fee
The candidates can pay the registration fee online mode, and there are important details regarding online payment for candidates. Candidates will issue the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on their given email id through auto-generated mail after making the payment online.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The registration link will be provided to candidates on their mail id, and candidates have to click on that link for registration, so they have to enter their PIN and date of birth. There will be the option for candidates to choose two exam centers by which they will get one exam center on their admit card another exam center will not be available.
Candidates have to submit all the details entered in the registration form by clicking on the submit button. The applicants are suggested to take the two prints out of the registration form after successfully submitting the details.
Net /Bank Payment of Fee
The candidates can make the payment in the bank account of ATMA through net banking/transfer. The bank details are mentioned below.
- Account No: 068010100035918
- IFS Code: UTIB0000068
- Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools
Candidates will get a confirmation receipt after paying the fee through net banking on their email id.
Offline payment to Fee Collection Center (FCC) Distributor
The applicants can also make the payment through the fee collection center / Distributor. After paying the fee, candidates will receive an auto-generated e-receipt, which will mention the distributor’s name & code.
If you have any other Questions related to ATMA 2023 Exam Fees Structure, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook