Latest Applications Open 2024:
AUD MBA 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The AUD (Ambedkar University Delhi) is the School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE), which has organized the AUD MBA 2024 Admission Test to provide admission to the applicants in 2 years MBA course.
This test is conducted every year. Those applicants who want to complete their MBA program at the School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE), can apply in the AUD MBA 2024 Admission Test by filling the application form based on their eligibility criteria.
Here, from this article, applicants will know the detailed information of AUD MBA 2024 Admission Test Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
AUD MBA 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
AUD MBA 2024 Quick Links
AUD MBA 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||AUD MBA 2024|
|Full-Form||Ambedkar University Delhi|
|Courses Offered||MBA Course|
|Conducting Body||School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
AUD MBA 2024 Admission Dates
Applicants will get admission to an MBA course at this institute only through an entrance exam conducted by Ambedkar University. Candidates must have to check the schedule of the AUD MBA 2024 Admission Test mentioned below.
|Start of Submission of Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form MBA||To be Announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form For Ph.D||To be Announced|
|Entrance exam date MBA||To be Announced|
|Personal Interview||To be Announced|
|Result||To be Announced|
|last date to Upload Document||To be Announced|
|Provisional 1st Admission list||To be Announced|
|Make the payment of a fee||To be Announced|
|Provisional 2nd Admission list||To be Announced|
|Make the payment of a fee||To be Announced|
|Session will commence||To be Announced|
AUD MBA 2024 Application Form
AUD MBA 2024 Application Form will be released soon on the Official website of Ambedkar University and those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in 2 years MBA course at the School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE), they can fill the application form through online mode by following the simple steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Date and time of AUD MBA Entrance Test and AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2024).
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the Official webpage of Ambedkar University Delhi.
- There will be an AUD MBA link and applicants have to click on it and enter valid details such as email and phone number.
- After filling in the details, the login id such as email id and password will be provided to the applicants and they can fill the application form.
- In the application form, applicants have to enter the details such as personal, contact, educational, and work experience.
- They have to upload their scanned photo and signature along with all supporting documents in the application form.
- Applicants have to make the payment of the application fee of INR 1220/- (INR 610/- for SC/ST candidates) should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/D.D.
- After paying the application fee, applicants have to submit the application form with the required documents.
Documents to be submitted with Application Form
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Address proof (aadhar card)
- Date of birth proof
AUD MBA Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to apply in the AUD MBA 2024 examination; they must have to check their eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below.
Candidates should be qualified for a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university. They must have minimum 50 % marks or equivalent CGPA 45% in case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PD) category should be secured in the qualifying examination.
Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination or completed degree requirements can also apply in this examination.
AUD MBA 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates should have to prepare themselves through the exam pattern and it will be helpful for them. This examination is conducted through offline mode.
- The duration of this test is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- There will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer and every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- There are a total of 150 questions.
- Quantitative and Analytical Ability – 60
- Reading comprehension & Verbal Ability – 60
- General Awareness – 30
AUD MBA 2024 Syllabus
The AUD MBA Exam comprises three sections such as (i) English Language Comprehension and Verbal Ability; (ii) Quantitative Skills and Analytical Reasoning; and (iii) General Awareness.
AUD MBA 2024 Admit Card
AUD MBA 2024 Admit Card will be released in April 2024. Applicants can get the admit card of AUD MBA online mode by visiting on the official website.
By submitting the email id and password in the required field, applicants can download the admit card, which should carry by the candidates at the examination center necessarily. Candidates should have to carry the required documents with the admit card.
AUD MBA Reservation Criteria
A total of 46 seats are available for admission in the MBA batch of 2024-22. Reservation criteria as prescribed by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi will apply, as follows
|Not of Delhi(85%)||39||Outside NCT of Delhi(15%)||07|
AUD MBA 2024 Result
The AUD MBA 2024 Result has been Declared on 4th March 2024 on the official website of Ambedkar University Delhi and those applicants who have appeared in this entrance test, can check their results through online mode.
Based on marks scored in the examination, applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list. Candidates will call out for a personal interview if they will have qualified marks in the examination and selected in the merit list.
AUD MBA 2024 Admission Procedure
Candidates will get admission to the MBA course at the School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission to the MBA course; they can apply in AUD MBA 2024 entrance test conducted through Ambedkar University Delhi.
- The applicants will have to follow the instructions applying in this test and be on a schedule provided through authority.
- After the result declaration of AUD MBA 2024, applicants will be selected on the merit list based on marks scored in the examination.
- The selected candidates will be invited for Personal Interview and Essay Writing. The essay writing will take place on the day of the personal interview.
- The final merit list shall be prepared using the weightage average of marks obtained in the AUD the stage 2 AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2024-60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and essay writing (10% weightage).
AUD MBA 2024 Fee Structure
The AUD MBA 2024 Fee Structure mentioned below for the candidates.
|Fee Details||Indian Students||Foreign Students|
|Tuition Fee (for 84 credits)||Rs 2,440.00 per credit|
Total Rs 2,04,960.00
|Rs 4,880.00 per credit|
Total Rs 4,09,920.00
|Course Material/Database Rs 250.00 per credit (for 84 credits)||Rs 21,000.00||Rs 21,000.00|
|Co-curricular & Industry Interface||Rs 30,000.00||Rs 30,000.00|
|Student Welfare Fund||Rs 2,000.00||Rs 2,000.00|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs 5,000.00||Rs 5,000.00|
|Lifetime Alumni Membership Fee||Rs 5,000.00||Rs 5,000.00|
|Total (for two years)||Rs 2,67,960.00||Rs 4,72,920.00|
For any other query regarding the AUD MBA 2024, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com