Latest Applications Open 2024:
BAMS is prominently acknowledged to be Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery which is nothing but a graduate degree assigned after the accomplishment of a 5 and a half years course.
The admission procedures will be started for all aspirants wanting to take up the BAMS Course. There are some of colleges which offer BAMS programs as per scores achieved in the 12th standard.
In February 2024, the notification is likely to appear on the website about admission procedures. The CCH, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India is the main authority that conducts the exam. There are some factors that all students have to comply with.
BAMS 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
BAMS 2024 Quick Links
BAMS 2024 Highlights
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery|
|Courses Offered||UG Courses|
|Conducting Body||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
BAMS 2024 Important Dates
|NEET (UG) Exam Date||To be announced|
|Online application starting date||To be announced|
BAMS 2024 Application Form
After the release date of the Application Form, the link will be put up on the website for the students to register for the exam. After getting the link, enter the login details, such as the aspirant’s name, date of birth, and contact no.
You will get your registration no and password used for downloading the admit card. Now provide all other details step by step, including Category, Gender, Qualification, etc. All information must be provided with great care.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
They must also attach the scanned image of a passport size photo and signature while registering. Be careful to pay the application fee after being done with the application. After the payment, download the application form and keep its copy.
BAMS 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those who have been planning to appear in the exam will meet the eligibility. Among the eligibility criteria, there are some terms and conditions including age limit, minimum marks, and many more.
- The aspirants must know about the BAMS 2024 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam.
- The aspirants will find admission in the BAMS on the performance in 12th class or related exam obtaining minimum marks that differ from college to college.
- They must attain 18 years of age for admission to college.
- They must be completing the 12th with the inclusion of Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as the main subject.
BAMS 2024 Exam Pattern
The BAMS Entrance Exam will be continuing for 4 hours. The exam will take place in sections conducted at an interval of 2 hours.
The questions will be distributed in Objective form. Making more explicit, there will be four options. For the wrong attempt, ¼ marks will be subtracted, and for the right attempt, one mark will be given.
BAMS 2024 Syllabus
The important information related to the syllabus is mentioned below for the applicants to refer:
- The syllabus for the BAMS is still not released by the university.
- it will be similar to the 11th and the 12th
- The topics will be picked up from the HSC grade subjects.
BAMS 2024 Admit Card
BAMS 2024 Admit Card will be released soon on the official website. So it is suggested to regularly visit the website. The admit card is allotted to the students after they have registered at the site.
The Admit Card is needed to be presented in front of the invigilator, so you are suggested to carry it with you regularly. They will be required to be brought during with the sign of the admit card must have the sign bearing a resemblance to the one given at the time of registration.
Since no student has permission to give the exam so it must regularly be carried. Every applied student will be given a seat as per roll number. The Admit Card must be kept safe for the admission procedure. The aspirants find any difference in the details on the admit card, they can contact the concerned body.
BAMS 2024 Result
The Result will furnish the total scores and ranks of the students who might be appearing in the exam. The scorecard will be available for download only after entering the login details, including date of birth and roll no.
The printed copy of the Result will need to be brought to the exam venue. The aspirants will need to go to its official page and select the result link which is provided.
This merit list bears the name as per the cut-off they got in the exam. With the cut-off mark, they may attend the counseling which will be occurred after the Result. The Merit List will be released by the person in authority based on the ranks that the students will be securing in the exam.
BAMS 2024 Counselling
At the time of Counseling, the seat distribution will occur through which they will be provided with the seat as per the student’s merit. The counselling for BAMS 2024 will be held for the selected students after the completion of registration as it is an important stage if they fail to register then they will not be able to appear in any of the counselling rounds.
The procedures of Counseling will occur online. They will be able to get admission as per NEET scores. After the successful registration, they will get the opportunity to select their courses and colleges as per priority.
- The students are required to place the most preferred choices on the top. The selected students are invited for the admission round after the announcement of the result. They need to appear at the counselling center with the necessary documents and certificates and scrutinize them.
- The seat allotment will be held as per choices made by the students, their rank in the merit list, and the availability of the seats at that position. Those not satisfied with their seat can await the next round.
- Aspirants will need to report to the counselling center as per the Counseling schedule for the document verification, and it will also be necessary to bring the vital document to verify them. After reporting at the centre, they must pay the required fee.
For any other queries about BAMS 2024, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com