Latest Applications Open 2023:
BAMU PG CET stands from Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. This entrance exam is conducted every year by the authority of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
Through this exam, candidates can get into Post Graduate like MCA, MBA, M.Tech, etc. authority offer admission in various streams such as Law, Arts, and Humanities, etc.
In this article, the applier will find more about the BAMU PG CET 2023 including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
BAMU PG CET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- In order to get admission to offer courses, candidates will have to register themselves in BAMU PG CET 2023 first.
- Candidates can start registering their application form for admission as on notification scheduled released on the official website at ac.in.
- Candidates can obtain the BAMU PG CET 2023 Application form along with the prospectus on the official website at ac.in.
- Fill in all details and provide all required documents in the registering form.
- Candidates belong to Open Category Rs 200 and applier of Reserved Category/ Divyang students/ Ward of Ex-serviceman have to remit the Rs 100 as application fees.
- The amount should be paid through an online payment gateway via debit card/ credit card / net banking.
BAMU PG CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding BAMU PG CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates who are applying in the A. (above-mentioned course) need to have a Bachelor’s degree (concerned faculty), for M.Sc courses, aspirants have to hold the degree of B.Sc. /B.E./ B.Tech degree, For MCA courses, candidates holding a degree in Commerce or equivalent from any recognized university with mandatory English subject. For MBA courses, the applier needs to have complete B.Com or BBA with acquiring 50% marks (for reserved category- 45% marks). For Master of Tourism and Travel Management, aspirants have to pass Bachelor’s degree along with a full-time course study of four semesters. And For MBA executives, aspirants need to have three years of work experience.
- Age criteria: there are no age criteria given to apply.
BAMU PG CET 2023 Important dates
Check the below following table provided of the BAMU PG CET 2023 entrance exam:
BAMU PG CET 2023 How to apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for BAMU PG CET 2023 Application Form:
- To enter in offer courses appliers have to register their admission application form for BAMU PG CET 2023 entrance exam.
- On the official website of the university at bamu.ac.in, candidates can obtain the PG courses Common Entrance Test Application Form.
- Register the application form by entering all necessary details.
- Aspirants have to log in on the official website and have to create their accounts.
- Applicants are required to fill up their personal details, academic details, and contact details, etc.
- Provide the document 10th & 12th class details, Certificate details, Diploma details, Graduate / PG details, etc.
- After completing the form the last step is to deposit the application fee.
For any other queries about BAMU PG CET 2023 Application form, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.