Latest Applications Open 2024:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU) was set up in 1994 in Gujarat, India. The university offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Vocational, as well as Diploma Courses.
These are being offered through the Distance Mode of Education. Overall, there are 38 programs being offered by the university. There Are Any regional Centres in Gujarat and a total of 250 Study Centers.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University provides a unique course of BPP where students who have not yet completed their secondary education can still have a bachelor’s degree. The student should be above 18 years and writing in the Gujarati language. The university is also providing various certificate and diploma courses.
BAOU Admission 2023 Notification – Application Released
BAOU 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the BAOU 2023 Important Dates
|Available on the Application Form
|Last Date of Submission of Application
|To be Announced
Students have to keep the following facts in mind when you are applying for any course at BAOU:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses.
- After ensuring that the candidate is fulfilling the eligibility, as mentioned in the prospectus, for paying the admission fee, he/she must complete the information in 4 copies of the Pay-In-Slip for this purpose.
- Once the payment is done, he/she must preserve one copy for future reference and reference, one copy is supposed to be attached with the admission form, the third copy should be submitted to the bank considering that the fourth copy needs to be submitted at the Study Center.
- He/she must pay the Bank charges as stated in the Pay-In-Slip, regularly.
- The student photocopy of the Pay-In-Slip should be kept carefully.
- It is mandatory for him/her mentioning correct details such as admission form number, Center Code, Program Name, Program Fee, Name of the nominee on the Pay-In-Slip.
- The Bank Seal, Date, Journal Number & Bank Code should bear the Fee Receipt.
- Bank Details must be completed only in the allocated column of the admission form.
BAOU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the BAOU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|For BA/ B.Com & B.P.P
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
|Candidate should have passed their senior secondary school or any other examination holding equivalent value or should have qualified the B.P.P. examination.
|Bachelor of Arts (B.Com)
|No academic qualification is needed for this course. Students of 18 years or more who can read and write Gujarati are eligible to get admission in this course
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
|He/she should hold either an undergraduate degree or any other higher degree from a reputed institute.
He/she should have a teaching experience of a minimum of 2 years on either a temporary or permanent basis.
For the teaching experience, the position can be any of these: Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate Teachers in primary, secondary/higher/senior secondary school having the approval of the central or state government or a union territory can apply.
|Master of Arts in English (MEG)
|He/she should hold an undergraduate degree or any other professional degree from a reputed institute.
|Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
|Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
|Master of Arts In Gujarati (MGT)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
|For Other Courses
|FLCE(Foreign Language Certificate in English)
|He/she should have an interest and aptitude for the language.
|FLCF(Foreign Language Certificate in French)
|Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
|Candidate should have passed their senior secondary school from any recognized school Board or any other examination holding equivalent value or should have qualified the B.P.P. examination as specified under the BAOU guidelines.
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
|BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management
|BBA in Air Travel management (BBAAT)
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
|Bachelor in Computer Application-Multimedia (BCA-Multimedia)
|BSW (Bachelor in Social Work) (Gujarati Medium)
|BMGA (Bachelor in Media Graphics and Animation)
|PGDBA (Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration)
|He/she should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed University.
|PGDF (Postgraduate Diploma in Finance)
|PGDM (Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing)
|PGDHR (Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource)
|PGDCA (Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application)
|MSW (Master in Social Work) (Gujarati Medium)
|He/she should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed University.
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
|Selection is done based upon the decision of the RDC panel
He/she must submit a Research Proposal on the area of interest.
BAOU 2023 Result
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU) is offering admission in various distance UG, PG & Ph.D. programs in accordance with regular, professional & vocational streams.
These courses are offered in the Management, Commerce, Humanities & Social Science, Commerce, Law, Education & Technology departments. Learning more about the university click on BAOU Admissions
BAOU Admission for The Professional& Professional courses is made twice in one year i.e. in the months of January & June respectively. Term-end examinations performed in the months of January & June in each year.
BAOU 2023 Admission Procedure
Candidates must check the BAOU 2023 Admission Procedure
For BA, B.Com & B.P.P as the undergraduate course.
- The B.P.P. is it the Bachelor’s Preparatory Program aimed at those candidates who could not complete their senior secondary school due to certain circumstances but they want to pursue higher education to receive a Bachelor’s degree.
- For B.P.P, the candidate must be 18 years of age.
- He/she must have a basic understanding of Gujarati so that he/she can read and write in the language to get the admission in the B.P.P.
For B.Ed. program
- The course duration is 2 years.
- Students are permitted to take up to 5 years to complete the course.
- Admissions are performed on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination.
- The course begins in the month of August.
For postgraduate courses in Hindi, English, Sociology & Gujarati.
- The evaluation of these courses is delivered through Continuous Evaluation (30% weight) and End Semester Examination (70% weight).
- The lowest requirement is that the candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree.
- It also features a Diploma course, Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE), offered at the post-graduate level.
If you any queries regarding BAOU Admission 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.