Latest Applications Open 2023:
The BHU Admission 2024 Online Application Form will be Released Soon. The BHU 2024 Admission will be provided to interested and eligible applicants and Banaras Hindu University provides it. This university was founded by the Bharat Ratna Mahamansa Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1916. National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Entrance Test – 2024 for admission to the Undergraduate (UET) and Postgraduate (PET) Programmes for the academic session in CBT mode.
Those applicants aspire to be admitted to various undergraduate, postgraduate, and Diploma/Certificate programs in various disciplines. They can apply for the various entrance examinations, which the Banaras Hindu University candidates manage.
The applicants should have the eligibility criteria to get admission to these programs. Here, from this article, the applicants can get detailed information on BHU 2024 Admission, including the BHU Admission Application Form, Application for Dates, the procedure to fill out the Application Form, etc.
BHU Admission 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
BHU Admission Application Form 2024
The BHU 2024 Application Form will be released Soon. The BHU Admission 2024 Application Form for the MBA Course will be released and can be done until January 2024.
The BHU Admission 2024 Application Form will be available online only and those applicants are interested in getting admission to the various undergraduate programs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Students can fill out the Application Form for the different entrance examinations conducted by Banaras Hindu University. Once the application form is filled out, we will not be able to correct the application form online.
- The students are requested to ensure they are filling all the details correctly in the BHU Admission 2024 Application Form, or the application will be rejected.
- The students must upload their recent photograph and signature while filling out the BHU Admission 2024 Application Form along with the certificates and mark sheets of the qualifying examination.
- Ensure you add and register with a valid email address and mobile number because the credentials will be sent on the same.
- There are two entrance examinations available, the Under Graduate Entrance Test (UET) and Post Graduate Entrance Test (PET), for the applicants and candidates can apply as per their preference.
- The BHU Admission 2024 Application Form confirmation page must be downloaded after submission of the application form.
- The BHU Admission 2024 Application Form confirmation page will not be downloaded if the BHU Admission 2024 Application Form fee is not paid.
- All the students are requested to make sure they are paying the correct application fee.
BHU Admission Application Fee
There is the BHU Admission Application fee will be mentioned below for candidates.
- BHU (UET & PET) Application fee is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC, and SC/ST is Rs. 250/-.
- The fee for Shastri (Hons.) is Rs. 200/- (Rs.100/- for reserved categories).
- The application fee for an MBA is Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST).
- The applicants can pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- The available services to pay the fee are ATM-cum-Debit card, Credit card, and Net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee in cash by downloading the HDFC Bank Challan.
Banaras Hindu University Eligibility Criteria
The applicants have to check their eligibility criteria before filling out the Application Form, and the candidates must check it.
For MBA Programs
- Applicants should have a three-year graduation degree/ degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education, or Law/ PG degree in any discipline.
- They must be qualified in the CAT Examination.
- They should have to score 50% marks for general & 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
For Graduate Courses
- The applicants should pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board/university to get admission to undergraduate courses.
- They should secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
For Post Graduate Course
- They must have a Bachelor’s Degree (in a 10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline.
- They must score at least 50% marks to appear in the PG entrance exam (PET).
For B.Com (Hons):
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have passed the recognized board’s 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Qualifying Subjects: The applying candidate must have done the 12th level with the subjects of Economics/Commerce/ Computer Science/ Maths/ Finance/ Financial Markets Management.
- Minimum Marks: They must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The candidate should not be more than 22 years as of 1 July 2024.
For LLB (Hons):
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have passed a Graduate degree in BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate in the qualifying exam should have passed with 50% marks.
- Age Limit: The candidate should not be more than 30 as of 1 July 2024.
For MBA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education, Law, or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Students must have obtained 55% marks (45% marks for ST/SC) aggregate from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of their qualifying examination can also apply.
BHU Admission Application Form Dates 2024
The critical dates of the BHU Admission Application Form are mentioned below for candidates who must check it.
Important Dates for MBA
|Application Release on||October 2023|
|Last date of Application Form||January 2024|
For UET through CUET,
|CUET Registration 2024||Dates (Announced)|
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Start the application process||February 2024||January 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024||February 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2024||February 2024|
|Application Form Re-Open||April 2024|
|Application Correction Dates||April 2024||February 2024|
|Admit card||May 2024||–|
|Exam Dates||15th – 31st May 2024||11th – 28th March 2024|
|Reserve Exam Dates||–||–|
Procedure to fill BHU Admission Application Form 2024
The applicants can fill out the Application Form for BHU 2024 Admission by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Candidates can fill out the Application Form for BHU admission online mode only.
- For registration, applicants must enter a valid email ID and mobile number in the Application Form.
- From the 4th week of March, the Application Form will be started, and before the last dates, candidates must submit the Application Form.
- Applicants have to upload a recent passport-size colour photograph in JPEG format. The size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100 KB.
- Applicants should not have to attach any documents with the Application Form.
- They should not have to send a hard copy of the Application Form.
- The candidates must take the application form’s printout for future use.
For any other query regarding the BHU 2024 Admission Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.