Latest Applications Open 2024:
Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) is a nursing course in Bihar, India. It is a two-year undergraduate program in Medical Nursing. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts the admission process for ANM courses through the Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). ANM is crucial in healthcare, focusing on providing basic healthcare services and support to individuals, families, and communities. The course aims to prepare nurses to handle various nursing and maternity-related responsibilities. The curriculum includes theoretical knowledge and practical training to equip students with the necessary skills for the field.
To secure admission to the ANM program in Bihar, candidates must go through a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission. The selection process typically includes the entrance exam and a subsequent personal interview. Eligible candidates who pass these stages are admitted to ANM courses offered by various government and private ANM training centres in Bihar.
The Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC) often organises and manages the admission procedure for ANM courses. Prospective students must fill out an application form and go through a counselling process to secure a place in the program. Bihar ANM plays a crucial role in training healthcare professionals to provide essential nursing and midwifery services, contributing to the overall well-being of individuals and communities in Bihar.
Bihar ANM 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
What is Bihar ANM?
Bihar ANM, or Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery, is a two-year undergraduate nursing course offered in the state of Bihar, India. Administered by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), the ANM program aims to train eligible candidates in medical nursing, specifically focusing on maternal and child health. The admission process involves a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission and a personal interview. The course, recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, prepares students for a career in nursing, emphasizing comprehensive care for individuals, families, and communities. The Directorate of Nursing Bihar manages the ANM admission procedure, which includes filling out an application form and participating in state counselling for placement in government and private ANM training centres in Bihar.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
What is Bihar ANM Full Form?
Bihar ANM stands for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery, representing a vital nursing course offered in Bihar, India. This two-year undergraduate program, overseen by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), is designed to equip aspiring nurses with essential skills in medical nursing, particularly emphasizing maternal and child health. As part of the admission process, candidates undergo a state-level entrance examination conducted by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission, followed by a personal interview. The ANM course, accredited by the Indian Nursing Council, prepares students for a fulfilling career in nursing, focusing on holistic care for individuals, families, and communities.
Bihar ANM Admission 2024 Highlights
Bihar ANM Admission is a crucial gateway for aspiring nurses seeking enrollment in the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) program in the state of Bihar, India. Overseen by the Bihar Nurses Registration Council (BNRC), this state-level admission process provides a comprehensive pathway for candidates to pursue a two-year undergraduate course in medical nursing with a specialization in maternal and child health.
|Course Name||ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery)|
|Admission Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Duration of Course||Two Years|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance Exam followed by State Counseling|
|Application Period||4th week of April to 3rd week of May 2024|
|Entrance Exam Date||4th week of June 2024|
|Application Fee||INR 500 for unreserved categories, INR 250 for reserved category students|
Bihar ANM Admission 2024 Important Dates
The Bihar ANM Admission Important Dates serve from the commencement of the application period to the scheduled entrance examination dates, these milestones provide clarity and structure to the application journey. In this dynamic timeline, candidates can find key moments such as the application deadline, examination dates, and other significant events, ensuring they stay well-informed and organized as they embark on their ANM admission in Bihar, India.
|Application Form||4th week of April 2024|
|Submission of Application Form||3rd week of May 2024|
|Last Date of Payment and Submission||3rd week of May 2024|
|Admit Card||3rd week of June 2024|
|Exam Date||4th week of June 2024|
|Result||1st week of July 2024|
|Counselling||4th week of July 2024|
Bihar ANM 2024 Latest News and Updates
Stay abreast of the latest developments and changes in the Bihar Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) landscape with the Bihar ANM Latest News and Updates. This platform is an invaluable resource for aspiring nurses, providing real-time information on announcements, policy revisions, and any modifications to the admission process. From application dates and examination schedules to procedural alterations, the Bihar ANM Latest News and Updates keep candidates well-informed, ensuring they navigate the admission journey accurately and confidently. To stay connected with the most recent happenings in the Bihar ANM sphere, candidates are encouraged to regularly check the official website and other reputable sources for the latest news, ensuring they are equipped with the most current and pertinent information for a successful admission process.
Bihar ANM Admission 2024 Application Form
Undertaking the journey towards a career in nursing begins with the Bihar ANM Application Form, a crucial gateway managed by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission. This comprehensive form lays the foundation for admission into the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) program in Bihar, India. Prospective candidates must fill out the application meticulously, providing essential details to ensure a smooth and accurate evaluation process. The application period, typically announced by the Bihar Nurses Registration Council, is a limited window during which candidates can submit their forms. Here are key points to consider:
- The window for submitting Bihar ANM Application Forms generally opens in April and extends for a specified period, providing candidates ample time to complete the process.
- The application process is typically conducted online, allowing candidates the convenience of submitting their details from anywhere with internet access.
- The application form requires candidates to furnish personal information, academic qualifications, and other pertinent details necessary for admission.
- Candidates must usually pay a specified application fee, with variations for different categories. This fee is commonly paid through online modes such as Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or UPI.
- Details submitted in the application form undergo thorough verification to ensure accuracy and authenticity.
- Candidates can track the status of their applications online, providing transparency and updates throughout the process.
How to Fill Bihar ANM 2024 Application Form
Filling out the Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Application Form is a critical step in the admission process. To ensure a smooth and accurate submission, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Step 1 (Registration): Fill in all required information accurately in the displayed application form on the computer screen. Use a personal email ID and mobile number for registration. A Verification Code will be sent for verification. Once verified, they cannot be changed. Receive a successful registration notification on the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Step 2 (Personal Information): After registration, log in, fill in your personal information, and click Submit & Continue.
- Step 3 (Upload Photo & Signature): Scan and upload a passport-size photo and signature following the provided instructions. Use a photo with a placard showing the applicant’s name and date. Click Submit & Continue after uploading.
- Step 4 (Educational Information): Fill in educational qualifications and click Submit & Continue.
- Step 5 (Application Preview): Review all information. If incorrect, click Back to Edit; otherwise, click Confirm & Submit after Declaration.
- Step 6 (Payment of Examination Fee): Click Proceed to Payment, complete the payment process, and note that fees are non-refundable.
- Step 7 (Download Part-A & Part-B): After successful payment, download and print the hard copy of the application form containing Part-A and Part-B. Keep it safe for future reference, especially during counselling or future interactions with the Council.
Bihar ANM 2024 Application Fees
Candidates pay the examination fee online through credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI. Select the “Online Option” from the Payment Mode displayed on the computer screen during the application process. It’s important to note that the additional amount, known as the Processing Charge, incurred for depositing the exam fee will be the candidate’s responsibility.
The payment mode is online for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) Bihar ANM 2024 Fee is detailed as follows:
|General/Backward Class/Extremely Backward Class||Rs. 750|
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Disabled (DQ)||Rs. 480|
Required Document for Application Form
When filling out the Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Application Form, candidates must submit various documents to support their application. While specific requirements may vary, here’s a general list of documents commonly required:
- High School (Class 10) Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Intermediate (Class 12) Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Birth or Secondary School Examination Certificate (Class 10 Mark Sheet).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, or any other government-issued photo ID).
- Passport-sized Photographs.
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Bank Details for Fee Payment.
- Any other relevant certificates per eligibility criteria (e.g., disability certificate for reserved categories).
Bihar ANM Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Admission serve as the foundational guidelines aspiring candidates must meet for enrollment in this nursing program. Established by the Bihar Nurses Registration Council, these criteria ensure that candidates possess the necessary qualifications and attributes to pursue the ANM course.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 (Intermediate) in any stream from a recognized board or equivalent examination.
- Generally, candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 40-45% marks in the qualifying examination. However, specific mark criteria may vary, so candidates should check the official notification.
- The minimum age limit for candidates is often 17 years, and the maximum is generally around 34 years. However, age relaxations may apply to reserved categories.
- Candidates should be Indian citizens.
- Some institutions may have specific domicile requirements for Bihar residents.
- For the A.N.M. (Nursing) course in Bihar, only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be physically fit and submit a fitness certificate at admission.
- Some institutions may have additional criteria, such as proficiency in the Hindi language or specific health-related criteria.
Bihar ANM 2024 Exam Pattern
The Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Exam Pattern outlines the structure and format of the examination designed for candidates aspiring to pursue nursing education in the state. This pattern serves as a blueprint for the examination, detailing key aspects such as the duration of the test, the number of questions, and the allocation of marks across different subjects. The examination assesses candidates’ proficiency in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will likely be conducted offline (pen- and paper-based).
- Types of Questions: The question paper may consist of objective-type questions (multiple-choice questions) assessing the candidates’ knowledge of relevant subjects.
- Subjects Covered: The exam may cover subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration is typically specified, and candidates must complete the paper within the stipulated time.
- Marking Scheme: There might be a specified marking scheme, including allocating marks for each correct answer and, if applicable, negative marking for incorrect responses.
- Sections: The exam may be divided into sections corresponding to the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Syllabus: The syllabus may include topics from the 10+2 / Intermediate level, focusing on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English.
- Language: The question paper is usually provided in the specified language, and candidates must answer in the same language.
|General Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)||25||125|
Bihar ANM 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus for Bihar ANM 2024 generally covers subjects related to the 10+2 / Intermediate level, focusing on topics relevant to nursing and healthcare.
|Physics||Fundamental Physics concepts, Thermodynamics, Optics, Electricity and Magnetism|
|Chemistry||Basic concepts of Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry|
|Biology||Biology at the 10+2 level, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology, Genetics|
|Mathematics||Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry|
|English||Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension|
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, History, Geography, Polity, General Science, Social Issues and Awareness|
Bihar ANM 2024 Best Books
Bihar ANM 2024, candidates can consider using standard reference books that cover the relevant subjects at the 10+2 / Intermediate level.
|Physics||“Concepts of Physics” by H.C. Verma|
|“NCERT Physics Class 11 & 12”|
|Chemistry||“Physical Chemistry” by O.P. Tandon|
|“NCERT Chemistry Class 11 & 12”|
|Biology||“Biology” by Trueman|
|“NCERT Biology Class 11 & 12”|
|Mathematics||“Mathematics Class 11 & 12” by R.D. Sharma|
|“NCERT Mathematics Class 11 & 12”|
|English||“High School English Grammar & Composition” by Wren & Martin|
|“Word Power Made Easy” by Norman Lewis|
|General Knowledge||“Lucent’s General Knowledge” by Dr. Binay Karna and Manwendra Mukul|
|“Manorama Yearbook” for current affairs|
Bihar ANM Preparation Tips
Preparing for the Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) entrance exam requires a strategic approach and dedication. Here are some preparation tips to help you excel in the exam:
- Understand the Syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the Bihar ANM exam syllabus. Understand the subjects and topics that will be covered to create a focused study plan.
- Collect Study Materials: Gather relevant and updated study materials, including textbooks, reference guides, and any official study materials from the Bihar Nurses Registration Council.
- Create a Study Schedule: Develop a realistic and structured study schedule. Allocate specific time slots for each subject and prioritize based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Focus on Basics: Strengthen your fundamental concepts in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge. Build a strong foundation in the basics.
- Practice Regularly: Practice solving previous years’ question papers and sample papers. This helps you understand the exam pattern, improve time management, and identify areas that need more attention.
- Take Mock Tests: Regularly take full-length mock tests to simulate the exam environment. This will help you assess your preparation level, identify weak areas, and improve your time management skills.
- Revision is Key: Allocate time for regular revision of the topics you have covered. This reinforces your learning and helps you retain information better.
- Stay Informed about Current Affairs: Keep yourself updated with current affairs, especially in healthcare and nursing. Read newspapers, magazines, or online resources regularly.
- Healthy Lifestyle: Ensure a healthy lifestyle with adequate sleep, proper nutrition, and regular exercise. A healthy body and mind contribute to better concentration and focus.
- Seek Guidance: If you encounter difficulties in certain topics, don’t hesitate to seek guidance from teachers, tutors, or subject matter experts. Joining a coaching institute or online classes may also be beneficial.
- Stay Positive: Maintain a positive mindset throughout your preparation. Believe in your abilities, stay motivated, and focus on your goal.
- Review and Learn from Mistakes: Review your mistakes after each practice test or mock exam. Understand why you made them and learn from them to avoid similar errors in the actual exam.
Bihar ANM 2024 Admit Card
The Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Admit Card is a vital document issued by the Bihar Nurses Registration Council or the designated exam conducting authority for candidates appearing in the entrance examination. To access the admit card, candidates must visit the official website and log in using their registration or application number and other required details. The admit card includes crucial information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam venue, date, and timings. On the examination day, candidates must present the admit card for verification at the designated centre.
This document serves as proof of identity and carries essential instructions that candidates must follow during the examination. It is imperative to reach the examination centre well in advance, and any discrepancies in the admit card details should be reported promptly to the exam authorities. After the examination, candidates are advised to preserve the admit card, as it may be required for subsequent stages in the admission process. Staying informed about official announcements regarding the admit card release and following the specified instructions is crucial for a smooth examination experience.
How to Download the Bihar ANM Admit Card
To download the Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Admit Card, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the Bihar Nurses Registration Council or the designated exam conducting authority.
- Log In: Look for the section related to the ANM entrance exam or admit card download on the website’s homepage. Enter the required credentials, such as your registration number, application number, or any other details specified.
- Admit Card Section: Once logged in, navigate to the section that mentions the ANM Admit Card or Hall Ticket.
- Download Admit Card: Click on the link to download the admit card. The admit card will likely be available in a downloadable PDF format.
- Verify Details: Verify all the details mentioned on the admit card, including your name, roll number, exam venue, date, and timings. Ensure the information is accurate, and report any discrepancies to the exam authorities if necessary.
- Print Admit Card: After verifying the details, printing multiple copies of the admit card is advisable. Keep a copy for your records and bring a printed copy to the examination centre.
- Read Instructions: Carefully read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card regarding the examination day.
- Preserve Admit Card: Safely preserve the admit card even after the examination, as it may be required during subsequent stages of the admission process.
Bihar ANM Exam Day Instructions & Guidelines
On the day of the Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) examination, candidates must adhere to instructions and guidelines to ensure a smooth and fair exam conduct. Here are some general instructions that candidates should follow:
- Reporting Time: Candidates should reach the examination centre well before the designated reporting time to allow for the verification process.
- Admit Card: It is mandatory to carry a printed copy of the Bihar ANM Admit Card to the examination centre. The admit card serves as proof of identity and provides essential details about the examination.
- Identity Verification: Candidates must cooperate with the examination authorities during the identity verification. Biometric verification or other identification methods may be used.
- Prohibited Items: Candidates should not bring any prohibited items into the examination hall, including mobile phones, electronic gadgets, study material, notes, or any other unauthorized items.
- Dress Code: Some examinations may have a specific dress code. Candidates should follow any dress code instructions mentioned in the official guidelines.
- Seating Arrangement: Candidates must occupy the seat assigned to them, as specified by the examination authorities. Follow the seating arrangement instructions provided by the exam invigilators.
- Exam Duration: Be aware of the total duration of the examination and manage your time effectively during the test.
- Answer Sheet: Carefully read and follow the instructions on the answer sheet or OMR sheet provided during the examination.
Bihar ANM Exam Centres
The Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) exam centres are venues for the entrance examination. The specific exam centres for the Bihar ANM exam are usually determined and announced by the Bihar Nurses Registration Council or the exam conducting authority. Candidates are allotted exam centres based on their preferences and the availability of seats at each centre.
Documents Required at Exam
The specific documents required at a Bihar ANM exam is given by an organization conducting it. Here is a general list of documents required for Bihar ANM 2024:
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Photo Identification
- Application Form/Confirmation Page
- Proof of Category (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Educational Certificates
Bihar ANM 2024 Result
The Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) result is a crucial landmark in the journey of aspiring healthcare professionals in the state. After diligently appearing for the examination, candidates eagerly await the announcement of the results, which typically signifies their performance and eligibility for the ANM program. The relevant examination authorities or health departments of Bihar conduct the result declaration.
Once released, candidates can access their results through the official website or other specified means. The result includes important information such as individual scores, merit ranks, and, in some cases, qualifying status for further stages of the admission process. It serves as the gateway to pursuing a career in nursing, showcasing the dedication and competence of candidates in healthcare. Aspirants should regularly check the official sources for result updates and related notifications.
How to Check Bihar ANM Result
To check the Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) result, follow these general steps.
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the institution or examination authority responsible for conducting the Bihar ANM exam.
- Navigate to the Results Section: Look for a dedicated section related to examination results on the website. This section may be labelled “Results” or similar.
- Select the ANM Result Link: Within the Results section, find the link specifically for Bihar ANM results. Click on that link.
- Enter Required Details: You may be prompted to enter details such as your roll number, registration number, or other identifiers. Ensure that you provide accurate information.
- Submit and View Result: Submit the information after entering the required details. The result will typically be displayed on the screen.
- Download or Print: Once the result is visible, you can download or print the result for future reference. It’s advisable to keep a copy for your records.
- Check Merit List (if applicable): In addition to individual results, check if a merit list is published. The merit list often contains the names and ranks of candidates who have performed exceptionally well.
Bihar ANM 2024 Counseling
The Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) counselling process is a crucial phase in the admission procedure, ensuring a systematic and fair allocation of seats in ANM training programs across the state. Typically, candidates who have successfully cleared the ANM entrance examination are invited to participate in counselling rounds. During counselling, candidates must provide essential documents, including educational certificates, identification proofs, and other relevant paperwork for verification.
The counselling sessions facilitate one-on-one interactions with the counselling authorities, allowing candidates to choose their preferred ANM training institute based on their merit and the availability of seats. The process is transparent, and seats are allocated based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and the choices made during counselling. This ensures a streamlined and equitable distribution of seats, marking a significant step towards the commencement of their ANM training and subsequent contributions to healthcare services in Bihar.
Registration & Choice Filling
The process of registration and choice filling is pivotal in various academic counselling procedures, including those for courses like Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife). During this phase, candidates who qualify for the ANM entrance examination must register on the official counselling portal. This involves providing personal details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information. Once registered, candidates are usually guided to fill in their choices of preferred ANM training institutes or colleges. They may have the option to prioritize their selections based on factors such as location, facilities, and reputation of the institutions.
It’s a crucial decision-making phase where candidates aim to secure admission in a training program that aligns with their preferences and goals. After the choice-filling period concludes, the counselling authorities analyze the candidates’ preferences and allocate seats based on merit and availability. It’s important for candidates to carefully follow the guidelines provided during the registration and choice-filling process to ensure smooth and successful participation in the ANM counselling process.
Documents Required at Counselling
The documents required during counselling for ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) admissions in Bihar are provided below:
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Educational Certificates
- Photo Identification
- Passport-sized Photographs
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Any Other Specialized Documents
Bihar ANM Admission Process 2024
The Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) admission process follows a structured pathway to select qualified candidates for ANM training programs across the state. It initiates with the ANM entrance examination, where candidates are assessed on their knowledge and aptitude in relevant subjects. Subsequently, the results are declared, and successful candidates proceed to register for the counselling process. During counselling, candidates can express their preferences for ANM training institutes based on location and facilities.
Document verification is a crucial step to ensure the authenticity of candidates’ information, and seats are then allocated based on entrance exam performance and choices made during counselling. Once allotted a seat, candidates report to the designated ANM training institute within the specified timeframe to complete the admission process. The successful candidates then commence their ANM training, encompassing theoretical and practical components, preparing them for vital roles in healthcare, particularly in maternal and child health. Staying abreast of official notifications and guidelines is crucial for aspiring candidates to navigate the ANM admission process effectively.
Bihar ANM Admission 2024: Reservation Policy
The Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) admission reservation policy is designed to ensure equity and inclusivity in the selection process. While specific details may be subject to updates, the general reservation categories in Bihar typically include:
- General Category (Unreserved): This category is for applicants who do not belong to any of the other reserved categories.
- Scheduled Caste (SC): Reserved for applicants belonging to the Scheduled Castes, traditionally considered lower in the social hierarchy.
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): Reserved for applicants belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, traditionally considered tribal or indigenous.
- Extremely Backward Caste (EBC): Reserved for applicants belonging to the Extremely Backward Castes, a group considered socially and educationally disadvantaged.
- Backward Caste (BC): Reserved for applicants belonging to the Backward Castes, a group considered socially and educationally disadvantaged.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Reserved for applicants belonging to the Economically Weaker Section, a group with an annual income of less than Rs. 8 lakhs.
- Physically Disabled (PwD): Reservation may be provided for candidates with physical disabilities, and specific guidelines for this category are outlined.
Bihar ANM Admission 2024: Top Colleges
The following table presents a comprehensive list of A.N.M. (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) schools in various districts of Bihar, along with the respective branch names and the total number of seats available in each school. These institutions are crucial in providing nursing education and training to aspiring healthcare professionals.
|College Name||Total Seats|
|A.N.M. School, Bhojpur||90|
|A.N.M. School, Biharsharif||100|
|A.N.M. School, Barh||50|
|A.N.M. School, Purnea||50|
|A.N.M. School, Kishanganj||50|
|A.N.M. School, Begusarai||50|
|A.N.M. School, Madhubani||90|
|A.N.M. School, Hajipur Vaishali||50|
|A.N.M. School, Sitamarhi||50|
|A.N.M. School, Motihari||90|
|A.N.M. School, Bettiah||70|
|A.N.M. School, Chapra (Saran)||90|
|A.N.M. School, Katihar||50|
|A.N.M. School, Patna City||100|
|A.N.M. School, Hathwa, Gopalganj||30|
|A.N.M. School, Saharsa||50|
|A.N.M. School, Muzaffarpur||90|
|A.N.M. School, Bhagalpur||100|
|A.N.M. School, Samastipur||50|
|A.N.M. School, Gaya||100|
|A.N.M. School, Munger||30|
|A.N.M. School, Islampur, Nalanda||40|
|A.N.M. School, Sheohar||60|
|A.N.M. School, Khagaria||60|
|A.N.M. School, Lakhisarai||60|
|A.N.M. School, Lakshmipur, Jamui||60|
|A.N.M. School, Rajauli, Nawada||60|
|A.N.M. School, Daudnagar, Aurangabad||60|
|A.N.M. School, Mairwa, Siwan||60|
|A.N.M. School, Bhabhua, Kaimur||60|
|A.N.M. School, Triveniganj, Supaul||60|
|A.N.M. School, Jaale, Darbhanga||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Tarapur, Munger||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Janjarpur, Madhubani||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Bainepur, Darbhanga||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Dalsingsarai, Samastipur||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Patori, Samastipur||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Neamchak Bathani Subdivision, Gaya||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Jagdisipur, Bhojpur||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Farbisganj, Araria||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Manihari, Katihar||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Jayanagar Madhubani||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Banmankhi, Purnea||60|
|A.N.M. Training School, Sub Divisional Hospital Sonpur, Saran||60|
|A.N.M. School, Narkatiaganj, West Champaran||60|
|A.N.M. School, Bagha, West Champaran||60|
|A.N.M. School, Sikarhana, East Champaran||60|
|A.N.M. School, Chakiya, East Champaran||60|
|A.N.M. School, Areraj, East Champaran||60|
|A.N.M. School, Belsand, Sitamarhi||60|
|A.N.M. School, Mahanar, Vaishali||60|
|A.N.M. School, Mahua, Rajapakar, Vaishali||60|
|A.N.M. School, Benipatti Madhubani||60|
|A.N.M. School, Biroul, Darbhanga||60|
|A.N.M. School, Rosra, Samastipur||60|
|A.N.M. School, Birpur, Supaul||60|
|A.N.M. School, Nirmali, Supaul||60|
|A.N.M. School, Sukhpur, Supaul||60|
|A.N.M. School, Simari Bakhtiyapur, Saharsa||60|
|A.N.M. School, Udakishanganj, Madhepura||60|
|A.N.M. School, Barshoi, Katihar||60|
|A.N.M. School, Kahalgaon, Bhagalpur||60|
|A.N.M. School, Bakhari, Begusarai||60|
|A.N.M. School, Balia, Begusarai||60|
|A.N.M. School, Gogari, Khagaria||60|
|A.N.M. School, Haweli Kharagpur, Munger||60|
|A.N.M. School, Arwal Sadar, Arwal||60|
|A.N.M. School, Sherghati, Gaya||60|
|A.N.M. School, Tikari, Gaya||60|
|A.N.M. School, Bikaramganj, Rohtas||60|
|A.N.M. School, Piro, Bhojpur||60|
|A.N.M. School, Baikunthpur, Gopalganj||60|
|A.N.M. School, Madhora, Saran||60|
Courses After Bihar ANM
After completing the Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) course, individuals can explore various advanced courses to further enhance their skills and career prospects in the healthcare sector. Some of the courses that can be pursued after ANM include:
|GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)||3.5 years||10+2 with Science (PCB)||GNM is a diploma course that provides in-depth knowledge in nursing and midwifery, preparing individuals for nursing roles.|
|B.Sc. Nursing||4 years||10+2 with Science (PCB)||A bachelor’s degree in nursing that offers a more comprehensive curriculum and opportunities for specialization.|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||2 years||GNM diploma||Designed for GNM graduates, this program enhances nursing skills and knowledge at a higher academic level.|
|M.Sc. Nursing||2 years||B.Sc. Nursing||A master’s program providing advanced education in nursing, allowing for specialization in various nursing fields.|
|Diploma in Critical Care Nursing||1 year||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Focuses on specialized nursing care for critically ill patients in intensive care units (ICUs).|
|Diploma in Nursing Administration||1 year||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Offers training in healthcare management and administration for nurses aspiring to leadership roles.|
|Certificate Course in Maternity Nursing||6 months||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Concentrates on maternity care and nursing, addressing the unique needs of pregnant women and newborns.|
|Diploma in Community Health||1 year||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Focuses on community health, preventive care, and addressing health issues at the grassroots level.|
|Certificate in Neonatal Nursing||6 months||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Specialized training in neonatal care, covering the unique healthcare needs of newborns.|
|Diploma in Oncology Nursing||1 year||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Specialization in nursing care for cancer patients, involving treatment and supportive care.|
|Certificate in Psychiatric Nursing||6 months||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Concentrates on mental health nursing, addressing the unique challenges in psychiatric care.|
|Post Basic Diploma in Cardio-Thoracic Nursing||1 year||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Specialized training in nursing care for patients with cardiovascular and thoracic conditions.|
|Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care||1 year||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Focuses on nursing care for emergency and trauma patients, providing skills for critical situations.|
|Certificate Course in Geriatric Nursing||6 months||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Specialized training in nursing care for elderly individuals, addressing age-related health challenges.|
|Post Basic Diploma in Orthopedic Nursing||1 year||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Specialized training in nursing care for patients with orthopaedic conditions, including bone and joint disorders.|
|Diploma in Nursing Informatics||1 year||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing||Integrates nursing science with information management, preparing nurses for roles in healthcare informatics.|
Bihar ANM 2024 Contact Information
The BCECE Board, situated at the I.A.S. Association Building near Patna Airport, is a crucial hub for educational processes in Bihar. Committed to excellence, the board facilitates various entrance examinations, contributing to the state’s academic landscape. For inquiries and information, individuals can contact the board through the provided contact numbers or visit their official website for comprehensive details and updates.
- Address: BCECE BOARD, I.A.S. Association Building Near Patna Airport Patna – 800014, Bihar (India)
- Contact Numbers: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
- Website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Bihar ANM 2024 Conclusion
The Bihar ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) admission process is a significant opportunity for aspiring nursing professionals in the state. Organized by the Bihar Nurses Registration Council, the admission procedure involves a comprehensive selection process, including an entrance exam and personal interview. The ANM course, a two-year undergraduate program in Medical Nursing, aims to provide candidates with a robust nursing and maternity knowledge foundation.
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission and the Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board efficiently manage the application process, eligibility criteria, and exam details. Candidates interested in pursuing a career in nursing should stay updated through the official website (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/) for the latest information on important dates, eligibility criteria, and other relevant details. The diverse array of districts in Bihar, each with its unique characteristics, contributes to the rich cultural tapestry of the state.
For any other queries about Bihar ANM 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Bihar ANM 2024 FAQs
What is Bihar ANM?
Bihar ANM refers to the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery course offered in Bihar. It is a two-year undergraduate program in Medical Nursing.
Who conducts the Bihar ANM entrance exam?
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) and the Bihar Nurses Registration Council are typically responsible for organizing the ANM entrance exam.
What are the eligibility criteria for Bihar ANM Admission?
The eligibility criteria may vary, but candidates must have completed their 10+2/Intermediate examination with a certain percentage of marks.
How can I apply for Bihar ANM Admission?
The application process is usually conducted online. Candidates must visit the official website, fill out the application form, and submit the required documents within the specified dates.
What is the selection process for Bihar ANM Admission?
The selection process typically involves an entrance exam followed by a personal interview. Candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in these stages.
What is the duration of the ANM course in Bihar?
The ANM course is generally a two-year program.
What is the official website for Bihar ANM Admission?
The official website for Bihar ANM Admission is https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
Can male candidates apply for the ANM course in Bihar?
Generally, the ANM course is available for female candidates only. Eligibility criteria may specify gender restrictions.
How can I download the Bihar ANM Admit Card?
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website by logging in with the required credentials.
What are the job prospects after completing the Bihar ANM course?
Upon completing the Bihar ANM course, graduates can explore various job opportunities in the healthcare sector. They can work as Auxiliary Nurse Midwives in government or private hospitals, primary health centres, maternal health clinics, and other healthcare facilities.
Do I have to send the printout of the Bihar ANM application form after submitting the same?
In many cases, candidates must send the printout of the application form and the necessary documents to the specified address. Failure to do so may lead to the rejection of the application. Candidates should follow the guidelines provided during the application process.
What is the selection process of ANM in Bihar?
The selection process for ANM in Bihar typically involves an entrance examination followed by a personal interview. Candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in the written exam, and those who qualify may be called for an interview. The final selection is based on the combined performance in both stages of the selection process.
Can you provide the seat matrix for the ANM course in government colleges in Bihar?
The seat matrix for the ANM course in government colleges in Bihar is usually provided in the official notification or on the official website of the exam conducting authority. It details the number of seats available in each government college for the ANM program.
Hello! I’m Priyanka Mishra, an Arts postgraduate and the vibrant force at iaspaper.net. My role involves wielding the magic wand, and skillfully updating the dynamic realms of Board Exams and Nursing Exams. With a palette of knowledge, I paint the canvas of information with flair and precision, ensuring our users receive not just updates but a symphony of accurate details. IASpaper.net, turning ordinary exam information into an extraordinary experience is my daily masterpiece.