Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) organizes the Bihar ITI Admission for the candidates to offer them admission in different ITI trades available in the Government/Private Institute of the State. The BCECEB conducts the ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test) for the candidates to offer them admission in their aspiring trades of ITI.
Based on marks scored in the Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test, admission will be provided to the candidates in their wishing trades.
Candidates can fill out the Application Form online or offline mode. Here, through this article, students will know the complete information of Bihar ITI Eligibility Criteria.
Bihar ITI Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates wishing to get admission in their aspiring trades from the ITIs of Bihar must check their Eligibility Criteria before filling out the Application Form for the ITICAT Examination conducted through the authority. The Eligibility Criteria details are mentioned below.
The age of the candidates should be at least 14 years and for Mechanic Tractor and Motor Vehicle Trade, the minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years. There is no upper age limit specified for the candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- They should be qualified in 10th with Mathematics and Science subjects from the Bihar School Examination Board/CBSE or passed the equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry separately.
- They can qualify for the examination if their session is from 2024-25, and they can get a certificate at the time of counseling.
- Candidates should be qualified in the 10th (High school) examination or any equivalent exam with science subjects for admission in the IT sector.
- They should be qualified in the 10th class exam or equivalent exam and only can apply for enrollment in non-engineering programs.
- Candidates should belong to the Indian Citizenship, and they should be permanent residents of Bihar. Their parents should be an employee of the Bihar Government.
- Those candidates’ parents are Central Government employees and posted in the State are also eligible.
- Those women candidates’ husbands will be residents of Bihar and working in Bihar, they can apply based on their husband’s domicile certificates.
Bihar ITI Application Form 2024
Candidates can fill out the Bihar ITICAT Application Form in online or offline mode to get admission in their aspiring trades. Based on Eligibility Criteria, candidates can fill out the Application Form on the provided schedule through authority. The ITI Application Form of the Entrance Examination will be available for the candidates. In the Application Form, candidates should have to fill in all the correct and complete details.
In the Application Form, candidates also have to upload the required scanned documents. They need to make the payment of the Application Fee through Online or Offline mode, and after paying the fee, candidates should submit the Application Form through the post with the required documents.
For any other queries about Bihar ITI 2024 Eligibility Criteria, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.