Latest Applications Open 2024:
BIMM Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released on 25th December 2023. The BIMM (Balaji Institute of Modern Management) is a self-financed business school situated in Pune, Maharashtra. The BIMM is one of the constituent institutes of Sri Balaji University. It is a popular institute, which offers a two-year MBA program in various management disciplines.
Those applicants are wishing to complete their two-year MBA program from this institute; can fill the application form on the basis of their eligibility criteria. In this institute, every year many of the applicants may appear.
Through this article, applicants will get detailed information on BIMM Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
BIMM Admission 2024 Notification – Application Released
BIMM Admission Dates 2024
The admission schedule of BIMM institute is mentioned below for the applicants, those are wishing to complete their MBA program.
|Application Process Starts
|25th December 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|GD/PI Centre and Dates
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
BIMM Application Form 2024
The BIMM 2024 Application Form has been Released on 25th December 2023 and those applicants who want to complete their two-year MBA program in various management disciplines from Balaji Institute of Modern Management, can fill the application form by following the simple steps and instructions mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- First of all, applicants have to go on the official webpage of the Balaji Institute of Modern Management and they have to register themselves by submitting the required details as asked in the required field.
- After registration, the application form page will appear to the applicants and they have to fill all the necessary details, which should be filled in compulsorily.
- The applicants have to select the GD/PI center of their choice provided in the application form and they have to upload their scanned copies handy of their Colored Photograph, Signature.
- After filling all the required details in the application form, applicants have to make the payment of the application fee and submit it.
- The application number will be provided to the candidates after the submission of the application form.
The common application form for all institutes too and courses can be submitted online or offline with an application fee of INR 1500/-. The successful payment of the application fee is followed by issuing a registration number.
|Pune (Round 1)
|Pune (Round 2)
BIMM Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for the applicants to check the eligibility criteria for the MBA program at BIMM and the Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below.
- Applicants should be graduate from a UGC-recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
- The applicants in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the MBA courses.
- They should be qualified in at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET to be selected for admission.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience, as a full-time employee in a Company and should be able to support that with relevant documents to join the Executive Batch.
BIMM Admit Card 2024
Hall Ticket Issued for any Centre will be Valid for All the Centres. The Balaji Institute of Modern Management will provide the admit card to the candidates before 10 days of Group Discussion and Personal Interview session and those applicants have successfully submitted their application form, only they can get the admit card.
At the selection center, candidates should have to carry the admit card along with required documents such as original and certified copies of degrees and mark sheets.
BIMM Admission Merit List 2024
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the overall performance of the candidates in an entrance examination, group discussion, essay writing, and personal interview.
The merit list will be published on the official website and those applicants have filled the application form, they can check their name mentioned in the merit list.
Those applicants are not selected in the course which they applied for; they will be considered for other courses and selected on merit.
|Entrance Examination Marks
|Group Discussion (30-45 Minutes)
|Essay Writing + Personal Interview (30 Minutes)
BIMM Admission Procedure
Following are the procedure has mentioned below for the applicants to get admission in MBA program at Balaji Institute of Modern Management
- Candidates with qualified marks at least in one of the examinations from CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT or MH-CET to be selected for admission.
- The group discussion will be conducted through authority and it will have role play, case studies, and extempore speech sessions.
- After that expert panel interview will be conducted for the candidates for a particular specialization
- Essay Writing is an integral part of the selection process where a candidate’s written communication skills will be checked through the authority to get admission to MBA programs.
- The admission list will be published on the official website and through E-Mail, candidates can also get their results. The selected students have to pay the first installment of Rs. 55,000/- (Rupees Fifty-five Thousand only) within 10 days from the date of declaration of the admission list as above to confirm their admission.
Documents to be submitted during the interview
- Work-Experience Certificate. (If applicable).
- Certificates related to Extra-Curricular Activities (If applicable).
- Copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
BIMM Fee Structure
Fee per annum – Rs 3,55,000
The payment should be made as per the following schedules:
- 55,000 (Rupees Fifty Five Thousand Only, including GST) immediately within 10 days from the date of declaration of the merit list.
- 3,18,000 (Rupees Three Lakhs Eighteen Thousand Only) within 30 days on receipt of the admission letter.
If you have any queries regarding BIMM Admission 2024, you can leave your comments below.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com