Latest Applications Open 2024:
The BPTPIA CET is popularly known as Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Association Competitive Entrance Test, and it is the national-level management entrance test organized through Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Association to offer admission to the candidates in undergraduate (UG) Engineering/Technology Degree (B.Tech) and Diploma (Polytechnic) courses.
In this test, every year, many applicants appear based on eligibility criteria. Admission will be provided to the candidates based on their marks scored in the examination.
Here, from this article, applicants will know the detailed information of BPTPIA CET important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
BPTPIA CET 2024 Notification – Application Released Soon
BPTPIA CET Important Dates 2024
Those applicants are aspiring to apply for this examination, they must have to check the important dates mentioned below.
|Availability of Application Form
|To be Announced
|Last Date of Application Submission
|To be Announced
|Availability of Admit Card
|To be Announced
|Date of Examination
|To be Announced
|Declaration of Result
|To be Announced
BPTPIA CET Application Form 2024
The BPTPIA CET Application Form will be available on the official website of the Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Association.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Those applicants wish to get admission in undergraduate (UG) Engineering/Technology Degree (B.Tech) and Diploma (Polytechnic) courses from this institute;
they can apply in BPTPIA CET by filling the application form through online mode. Application Form filling steps are mentioned below.
- Applicants need to go on the official website of the Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Association.
- Candidates must click the application link provided on the official webpage.
- The applicants must fill out the application form by entering the details such as the applicant’s name and parents, address, contact details, gender, category, academic details, subject applied for, and Declaration by candidate and parents.
- The applicants must fill in their choice of institutes in order of preference. 1 should be given to the most preferred institute, 2 to the next preference, and so on.
- Candidates should have to submit the application form, and they need to take the printout of it for future use.
- Applicants can download the application form from the official website by clicking on the downloading link.
- They also can obtain a prospectus and application forms for BPTPIA CET from the BPTPIA Office or offices of all institutions participating in the entrance exam.
- The applicants either make a cash payment of INR 100 to buy the prospectus and application form or pay INR 150 through demand draft payable at Patna, in favour of ‘Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Association’, to receive the same by post.
Cash payment of INR 100/- at the Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institution Association counter. Bank Draft issued in favour of the Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institution Association payable at Patna.
Required Documents to fill Application Form
- Self-attested copies of academic certificates, mark sheets and pass certificates
- Self-attested copies of School Leaving Certificate/College Leaving Certificate and caste/category certificate (if applicable)
- Self-attested copy of the birth certificate
- Photocopy of character certificate issued by the head of the institution last attended
- Two self-addressed envelopes duly stamped with INR 50 each. The size of the envelope should be 30 x 25 cm
BPTPIA CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants wishing to apply in the BPTPIA CET examination; should have to check their eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below.
- The candidates should be qualified in the 10+2 examination with Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 1 subject chemistry/biotechnology/biology/Technical vocation subject.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks should be there (40% in case the candidate belongs to the reserved category) in the above subjects.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit to apply in this examination.
- Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
BPTPIA CET 2024 Exam Pattern
Applicants who are going to appear in this examination should have to prefer the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination. Applicants must have to know about the scheme and pattern of examination.
|Duration of Exam
|120 minutes (2 hours)
|Number of Sections
|3 – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
|Mode of Examination
BPTPIA CET 2024 Syllabus
Candidates need to go with the syllabus for better preparation of examination and the syllabus details mentioned below.
- Coordination Compound
- P–block elements
- S-block elements
- Aldehyde & Ketones
- General Organic Chemistry
- Alcohol Phenol Ether
- Redox reactions
- Chemical Bonding
- Atomic Structure
- Mole Concepts
- Solid State
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Gaseous State
- Transition Elements
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface chemistry
- Amines and Diazonium Salts
- Alkanes, Alkenes & Alkynes
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its simple applications
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Trigonometry – 02
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Sequences and Series
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Laws of Motion
- Ray Optics
- Magnetic effect of Current and Magnetism
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Wave Optics
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Center of Mass, Impulse, and Momentum
- Units Dimension Errors
- Work Energy Power
- Modern Physics
- Wave Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Physics of Nucleus
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- EM waves
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
BPTPIA CET Admit Card 2024
The BPTPIA CET Admit Card will issue to the candidates before one week of examination. Those applicants have successfully submitted their application form, they can download the admit card through online mode by submitting required details such as registered email id and password.
The admit card will contain details like the Name of the candidate, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue, etc. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
BPTPIA CET Result 2024
On the official website of the Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Association, the BPTPIA CET Result will declare within 10 days of examination. Applicants who have appeared in the examination can check their results by submitting the required details.
Applicants can download the result and take the printout for future use. Candidates with qualified marks in the examination will call out for counseling procedures.
BPTPIA CET Counseling
The counselling procedure will be conducted through the authority on the official website. Those applicants will have qualified marks in the examination and be shortlisted in the merit list.
Applicants must have to carry the required documents at the centre for verification, and as per the performance of the candidate’s admission, they will provide to them.
The candidates must report at the allotted college on the date and time with all documents and submit the fee. The documents to be verified is
- All educational mark sheets
If you have any other questions about BPTPIA CET 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.