Latest Applications Open 2023:
BRAOU ET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. BRAOU ET is referred to as Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test which is conducted every year for aspirants. Interested candidates into Bachelor of Arts (B.A) /Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Under Graduate Programs.
The eligibility test conducted is known as BRAOU ET 2024 Applicants who appear for the eligibility test will be eligible to get admission in BA /B.Com /B.Sc. courses offered in different universities and its affiliate institutions.
Here, candidates will find the information related to the BRAOU ET 2024 including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
BRAOU ET 2024 Application Form – Out Soon
BRAOU ET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- The BRAOU ET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- Aspirants who wish to appear for Eligibility Test to get admission in the program can register online from the university website.
- Authority will release the BRAOU ET 2024 application form in online or offline mode.
- In the Registration form, fill all personal & qualification details, etc.
- Affix the recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed in JPG/JPEG format.
- Take the needed copies of the BRAOU ET 2024 fill-in application form for the future process.
Register successfully by paying fees through online mode (Debit/Credit Card/Net banking) at TS/AP online Franchisee Centre (take the recipe) or offline mode (despite cash/DD).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Candidates have to make payments of application fees Rs 300/- as BRAOU ET 2024 through Debit or Credit Card or Rs 310/- through (TS/AP Online Franchise Centre).
Send the DD in below address:
India (Recognised by UGC and Distance Education Bureau (DEB),
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road No.46,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033,
BRAOU ET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding BRAOU ET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Candidates must have passed tenth & twelfth class or its equivalent from a recognized board or university to enter in B.A., B.Com, B.Sc. UG Course (3 yrs. Degree Program).
Age limit: Candidates who want to apply age should be above eighteen years of age at the time of admission.
BRAOU ET 2024 Application Dates
Candidates can refer to the below table to know more about BRAOU ET 2024.
|Availability of Online Application Portal||June 2024|
|Submission of Online Applications||August 2024|
|Submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 200/||September 2024|
|Date of Eligibility Test||September 2024|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for BRAOU ET 2024 Application Form:
- Candidates who wish to appear for the Eligibility Test shall register through “Online” from our own website i.e., bravo online.in.
- The Information Brochure & Application form can be collected from the Study Centre.
- Read the completed details written carefully before submitting the application form online.
- Write the details such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- Upload the scanned image of date of birth certificate/school leaving certificate, along with passport size photograph/signature for confirmation.
- Pay the application fees Rs.300/– (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by debit/Credit Card or through TS/AP online Franchisee Centre Rs.310/-.
For any other queries about BRAOU ET 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.