Latest Applications Open 2024:
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result has been Declared. Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics, Gynecological Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, and Mental Health Nursing.
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Pune will organize a common entrance test intended for admission to M.Sc (Nursing) course at Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Pune and Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing Sangali, and Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing Navi Mumbai.
BVP CET M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Result Out
BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Highlight
|Exam Name||BVP M.Sc. Nursing|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University|
|Exam Date||25th June 2023|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
BVP M.Sc. Nursing Important Dates
The important information related to the vital events and dates is cited below for the applicants:
|Last date to apply||15th June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test||25th June 2023|
|Result||1st July 2023|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
BVP M.Sc. Nursing Application Form
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- BVP CET M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released.
- Candidates are required to open the university’s official website and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus are checked, candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the Application Form, for instance, personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of the photograph and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill out the Application Form appropriately and properly with the correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The BVP CET M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application fee is Rs. 1200/-
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process; consequently, applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
The fee will be paid through a payment gateway using Internet banking mode or through debit/credit card; service charges and other duties for the transaction as applicable by a bank have to be compensated by the candidate.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023
The important information about the Eligibility Criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Applicant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council
- The minimum education needed will be the passing of B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 55% total marks (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates)
- Minimum one year of work experience afterwards Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience preceding or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The applicant intends to be medically fit
BVP CET M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
BVP CET M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Dates have been revised. Now, the Exam has been done on 25th June 2023.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be in Online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2023
It will be available in an online manner by the official authorities. Applicants need to visit the official website of the university to get the admit card.
It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep them carefully. It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
BVP CET M.Sc. Nursing Exam Centres
BVP M.Sc. Nursing Result 2023
BVP CET M.Sc. Nursing Result 2023 will be declared in August 2023. Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. On the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Aspirants need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use details to check the results.
It is informed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the candidates.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing Merit List 2023
The merit list will be prepared accordingly for the said courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list.
Administrators will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for the applicants.
Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing Selection Process 2023
The applicant will be selected as per merit in the Entrance Test E.T. (M.Sc. Nursing)-2023.
He/She must have appeared for the M.Sc Nursing 2023 test, shown by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, at elected centres.
The Candidate intends to be offered admission through the rank in the final merit list and handiness of the seats for a particular program at a precise Institute of the contender’s choice at the time of counselling and admission in the concerned Institute.
BVP M.Sc. Nursing Counseling 2023
In the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill out the registration form to partake.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
No. Of Seats in Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing
- B.Sc. Nursing (All 5 Specialties) – 25
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing – 50 seats
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing – 30 seats
- B.Sc. Nursing – All 5 Specialties)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing (5 seats)
- Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing (5 seats)
- Child Health Nursing (5 seats)
- Community Health Nursing (5 seats)
- Mental Health Nursing (5 seats)
For any other queries about BVP M.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!