Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Calcutta University offers admission to the candidates in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course as per the rules and regulations of the set by NCTE, the State Government and University of Calcutta and those applicants are aspiring to get admission in B.Ed course, they can apply by filling the application form through online mode
Applicants get admission in 2 years B.Ed. the course at campuses of Calcutta University based on their eligibility criteria. Many applicants appear in this course every year.
From this article, applicants will know the detailed information of Calcutta University B.Ed Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and application form filling procedure.
Calcutta University B.Ed Application Form 2023
The applicants can fill the application form of Calcutta University B.Ed Admission if they are aspiring to get admission in Bachelor of Education course at the various campuses of Calcutta University. The application form details as mentioned below for the candidates.
- The Calcutta University B.Ed Admission Application Form available through online mode only.
- The Application Form will be available to the candidates from the 2nd week of June 2023.
- Till the 3rd week of June, the application form will be available on the official website.
- The instructions will be provided to the candidates to fill the application form.
- Candidates should have to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Online payment can be done by using credit, debit, and net banking.
Calcutta University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are wishing to get admission in Bachelor of Education; must have to check their eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Age Limit: The age of the fresher General Category candidates should be 40 years as of 30th June and there is no age limit for Deputed Students.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: Candidates should be passed in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences / Humanities/ Social Science, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics.
- Minimum Marks: They must be qualified with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Sciences / Humanities/ Social Science and 55% marks in Science and Mathematics subjects.
- Relaxation: Here is the relaxation of 5% for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Calcutta University B.Ed Application Dates 2023
There are the important dates of Calcutta University B.Ed Admission mentioned below for the candidates, who are going to apply.
Documents Required during Application Process
Applicants must have to carry these required documents and details due to filling the application form and the documents are
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Scanned photo (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) in JPG / JPEG format and size < 50 KB
- The income of family per month
How to Apply in Calcutta University B.Ed
The Calcutta University B.Ed Admission Application Form will be available on the official website and those applicants who are seeking to get admission in the Bachelor of Education Course can fill the application form on the provided schedule. The application form filling steps as mentioned below.
- Applicants can fill the application form online by visiting the official website of Calcutta University.
- The applicants have to register themselves by submitting the required details.
- The user id and password will be created and applicants must have to remember that to fill the application form.
- In the application form, applicants have to fill in all the correct and complete details such as Personal Information, Academic Information, Assessment Table, and Employment Information, etc.
- They have to upload their scanned required documents such as photographs and signature as per the prescribed format.
- After filling in all the required details, applicants have to make the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates have to submit the application form and also take the print out of it for further use.
All the applying candidates will be able to get the detailed information of Calcutta University B.Ed Admission through the article provided above. The details such as eligibility criteria, important schedule, and applying procedure available to aware of the applying candidates.
If you have any other quires about Calcutta University B.Ed Application Form, you can leave your question below in the comment box.