Latest Applications Open 2024:
Calicut University will be announcing notification for admission to the M.Ed Regular (Two Year course) with four semesters for the Academic Year 2023-24 in the Dept of Education/Government College/Aided College/ University Teacher Education Centers/Un-Aided Colleges Affiliated to University of Calicut. All applicants looking for entrance to the M.Ed Admission programs should apply to compulsory register through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Nominees will be able to read the full details of Calicut University M.Ed Admission 2023-24 for instance the application form, eligibility measures, selection development, etc. on this page.
Online applications are being requested for Admissions to M.Ed Program (Regular Two-Year Course) with Four Semester for the school year 2023 in the Dept. of Education/Govt. Colleges/Aided Colleges /University Teacher Education Centers /Un Helped Colleges associated with a University of Calicut.
All candidates who are searching for admission to M.Ed. Programs that include the (General Merit/Reservation/Teacher Quota/Sports/Impaired people/Community/Management) must mandatorily enroll through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
Candidates who have not been recorded through CAP are not permitted on admission at any stage of the admission process.
Calicut University M.Ed 2023 Highlights
Calicut University M.Ed 2023 Important Date
The Schedule of Calicut University M.Ed Admission 2023 is provided below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
There is no online distribution for the M.Ed program.
- University will transmit the Rank list of online registered students in the department/ Colleges/ University Centres. Department/ Colleges/ University Centres will conduct admissions as per the admission timetable written by a University.
- Candidates or representatives of the applicants are permitted to take part in the work on the date specified to admission in the corresponding Department/ Colleges/ University Centres.
according to last year
For General Category applicants: Rs. 555/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 280/-
Calicut University M.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are seeking admission to the M.Ed program is expected to have gone through following programs with at least 50% marks or comparable grade.
B.Ed degree of 1 or 2 years duration approved by University of Calicut
4 yearend-to-end teacher education degree program (B. El. Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed) is identified by a University of Calicut*,
(In case of Integrated degree programs B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed, aggregate marks/grade in Education Papers only will it be considered )
A first Master’s degree is not compulsory for inclusion in the M.Ed program. However, an additional weightage is given to candidates with a post-graduate degree in Sciences/ Humanities/ Social Sciences. Relaxation in the marks will be allowed in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Socially and Educationally Backward Classes/ Persons with disabilities and other applicable categories following the rules of State government.
Selection and Weightage of Marks
Measures for choice and course of admission to Merit/ Management seats for M.Ed programs showed with University Department of Education/ Government/ Aided/ University Teacher Education Centers/ Self Financing Colleges amalgamated to the University of Calicut intend to be governed by the rules and regulations framed by the University of Calicut.
The total marks gained for the Qualifying Examination (the computed out of 1000) be going to be the basis for the collection.
An additional weightage is to be given to the applicants with a Post Graduate Degree (MA/ M.Sc./ M.com)in the respective area of specialization in B.Ed during the preparation rank list. The weightage shall be 15 marks for those who have a top class with a high honors/ 10 marks for those having first-class/ 5 marks for those who have a second class and 3 marks for those having passed in their respective Post Graduate Examination. 15 marks weightage will be awarded to the students who convinced aB. Ed Degree from the University of Calicut.
Weightage of 5 marks for an annual basis of approved teaching experiences in the Govt./ Aided / Recognized agencies as Elementary Teacher Training Institute or in an Elementary/ Secondary/ Senior Secondary School subject to a maximum of 25 marks. 1-year continuous service on the corresponding scale alone will be examined. The weightage will be granted the advantage of an Experience Certificate in Form IV signed with the Headmaster/ Principal which is authenticated with an authorized Official Signatory such as an AEO/DEO/DDCE/DHSE/DVHSE etc.
Calicut University M.Ed 2023 Admissions
University also will transmit the Rank list of registered students to the Department/ Colleges/University Centres. Department/ Colleges/University Centres could be allowed to carry out the admissions following the admission with a timetable released by the University.
Candidates or representatives can be allowed to participate in the date prescribes for admission in the respective colleges/University Centres and three days shall be given for taking admission.
Essential requirement at the time of admission:
- Printout of online application form
- S.L.C/Equivalent Certificate to prove Name and Age
- B.Ed/ Other Qualifying Examination Mark list and Certificate to prove Educational Qualifications
- G. Mark list and Certificate to prove weightage (if any)
- Service Certificate in Form IV (duly signed by competent authority) to prove service weightage (if any)
- BPL Certificate for forwarding Caste (issued by Local Self Govt.)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate / Community Certificate for eligible candidates
- Disability Certificate for Physically / Visually Challenged Candidates
For any other quires about Calicut University M.Ed 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!