Latest Applications Open 2024:
CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. CBSE Mathematics Olympiad is fully known as the Central Board of Secondary Education Mathematics Olympiad and is organized for all the united schools. Different organizations will be conducting these Mathematics Olympiads for the students to nurture, encourage, identify and promote the talent of the eligible student in Mathematics at a different level that is regional, state, national as well as international level.
The conducting authority to organize the CBSE Mathematics Olympiad is the National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) which was formed in the year 1997. The authorities will organize the competition in different centers which are located all over the country. However, the students who will be ranking in the top 30 will be able to participate in the Indian National Mathematics Olympiad (INMO) which is organized by the NBHM itself. And so with the help of the national level, the student will be able to participate in the International Mathematics Olympiad if they are selected.
For more information related to the CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 exams, paper pattern, Eligibility criteria, the application form, application fee, results, and many more applicants are recommended to go through this article. However, the exact details will also be available on the official website.
CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 Important Dates
In this section, the details related to the CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 important events and tentative dates have been listed for the applicants to refer to.
Note: For more details about the events and dates, please refer to the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For the details about the application process, students are requested to go through the below details.
- The students need not require to fill any specific application form.
- However, the head of the participating school will be responsible to gather all the details of the students who will be participating in the exam
- Then the head of the school will have to forward the details to the state coordination who has been nominated by the Board.
- The students will have to provide details such as student name, father’s name, date of birth, school address, class, residential address, total marks achieved in the last class and the current class, and many more.
- The student will also have to pay the entry fee as decided by the authority.
- Once all the details of the students have been gathered, the head of the respective school has to submit the entry fees of the students along with all the details and complete the registration process.
The payment of the CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 application fee is very important as without the payment the application of the student will not be accepted. So the applicants can go to this section and gather the information related to the application fee.
- Mode of Payment: Offline Mode (Demand Draft)
- The entry fee of the student should be forwarded by the principal of the sponsored school to the venue school.
- The fee should be forwarded in the form of a Demand Draft.
- The Demand Draft should be made in favor of the principal of the venue school.
CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 are very important as the applicant who does not fulfill the criteria will not be able to appear for the exam. So the applicants can refer to this section below to get the information about the eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: One should be a citizen of India to apply.
- Age: The student should meet the basic age limit criteria of the particular class.
- Qualification: The students who are studying in any one of the XII, XI, X, or IX are only eligible to apply for the exam.
- Recognition: The student should have continued their Education from a recognized Board, as the CBSE Board.
- The number of students: Only five students can be sponsored by the school to participate in the competition.
- Selection: The Selection of those five students should be done strictly based on screening tests which should be organized by the school itself.
CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 Exam Pattern
In this section, we will be providing some basic details related to the CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 entrance exam for the reference of the applicants.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be held for 180 minutes (three hours).
- Exam Language: The exam will be held in the English Language strictly and so the students must appear for the exam in the English language only.
- Number of Questions: The exam will contain six to seven questions in total.
CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 Syllabus
To prepare well for the Mathematics exam, students should refer to the below topics. However one should note that there is no specific syllabus decided for the exam and the below topics are just for the reference of the student.
- Rational Numbers between Two Rational Numbers
- Properties of Rational Number
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Introduction to Linear Equations
- Application of Linear Equations
- Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Kinds of Quadrilaterals
- Some Special Parallelograms
- Practical Geometry
- Construction of Quadrilaterals
- Data Handling
- Squares and Square Roots
- Properties of Square Numbers
- Finding Square and Square roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Comparing Quantities
- Percentage and Discount
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Multiplication of Algebraic Expressions
- Visualizing Solid Shapes
- Area of Quadrilaterals and Polygons
- Surface Area of Solids
- Volume of Solids
- Exponents and Powers
- Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Factors of Algebraic Expressions
- Division of Algebraic Expressions
- Introduction to Graphs
- Linear Graphs
- Playing with Numbers
- General Form of Numbers
- Tests of Divisibility
CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 Results
In this section, the applicants will get the information related to the results of the exam. The official authorities will be releasing the CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023 Results for the applicants.
After the completion of the exam, the authorities will evaluate the answer sheets of the student at the CBSE Headquarters. And then after evaluation, the authorities will nominate 30 students in total. The nomination will be done strictly in order of merit.
The applicants who have been nominated by the authorities will only be able to get the results of the exam and the rest will not be able to see their results. The nominated students will be able to participate in the National Mathematics Olympiad organized by the NBHM.
For any other queries about the CBSE Mathematics Olympiad 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.