Latest Applications Open 2023:
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. The CBSE which is the Central Board of Secondary Education, had started a project named CBSE UDAAN. The project CBSE UDAAN was started under the guidance of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The official authorities of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) have started the project names CBSE UDAAN with an aim to increase the registration rate of girls in engineering colleges in the country.
The official authorities of the CBSE will be providing free online/offline study resources to eligible girls who are studying in class 11th in the science stream. The study resources will be easy to understand so that the applicants can prepare well for the engineering entrance exams.
More details related to the CBSE UDAAN 2023 are mentioned in this article, like important events and their dates, Eligibility criteria, the application form, application fee, results, and many more for the applicants to refer to.
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Notification – Application Form Soon
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Important Dates
We have provided the complete details about the CBSE UDAAN 2023 Important Dates in the table below for the reference of the applicants.
Note: The applicants are requested to refer to the official website for exact details as the above dates are tentative and only for reference.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The applicant who wants to apply for the CBSE UDAAN 2023 needs to apply online by registering on the official website. And so, for the reference of the CBSE UDAAN 2023 Application Process, details are as stated.
- Registration should be done online on the official website.
- To complete the registration process the applicants will have to visit the official website.
- The applicants are instructed to read all the important instructions given on the official website correctly.
- Once all the details are checked, the applicants can start the registration process.
- The applicants will have to open the application form and fill it with all the necessary details required.
- In the application form, the applicants will have to enter the details such as personal, educational, contact, residentials, and many more.
- Once all the details are filled in the application form, the system will generate the registration number.
- The registration number of the applicant will get displayed on the screen.
- The applicants will also receive an email on the registered email id along with the registration number.
- Once the mail is received, the applicants will have to take the printout of the filled application form and then download the declaration form.
One needs to be clear that the details about the CBSE UDAAN 2023 Application Fee will be available on the official website as the authorities have not yet disclosed the details about the fees and will update the same information on the official website.
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the reference of the applicants, the details regarding the CBSE UDAAN 2023 Eligibility Criteria are as stated below.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Only girls can apply.
- The applicant must have completed the SSC exam.
- The applicants who are studying in class 11th are only eligible to apply.
- Class 11th should be pursued from a Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) / Navodaya / Government school recognized by any Board or CBSE affiliated with a Private school.
- The applicants should be completing their 11th class in the Science stream.
- The applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects in class 11th.
Minimum marks (Total):
- Not less than 70% marks should be scored by the applicant in the SSC exams.
Minimum marks (Science and Maths subject):
- The applicant should score at least 80 % marks in Science and Mathematics.
Annual Parental income:
- Those applicants whose parents’ annual income is not more than INR 6 lakh are only eligible to apply.
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Selection Criteria
The official authorities of the institution have decided that they will be selecting the applicants on the basis of a certain selection process. The applicants will be able to get the details about the CBSE UDAAN 2023 Selection Criteria in this section.
The official authorities have decided that the CBSE UDAAN 2023 Selection Criteria will be conducted and completed on a merit basis. The official authorities will prepare a merit list of the eligible applicants, and on the basis of the merit, the applicants will be selected.
However, the authorities will select the eligible applicants considering the city selected by them for the weekly virtual contact classes. The applicant will get the complete details on the official website.
CBSE UDAAN 2023 Features
In this section, we have provided the features of the UDAAN for the applicants to refer to.
- Around 1000 girl students will be selected by the authority with an aim to help them incomplete in engineering colleges.
- The authorities will provide preparatory materials through an online portal.
- The applicants will get tutorials, and videos.
- Virtual contact classes will be conducted in 60 assigned centres.
- The authorities will provide Tablets / Financial assistance to buy tablets.
- The authorities will also conduct an Orientation session on using technology.
- Some Assessments will be conducted for the applicants.
- The authorities will organize some motivational sessions for the students as well as parents.
- Students’ progress and growth will be monitored on a regular basis.
For any other queries about the CBSE UDAAN 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.