Latest Applications Open 2023:
CCRT Scholarship 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Scholarship was regulated by Late Smt. Kamala Devi Chattopadhyay & Dr. Kapila Vatsyayan in the year 1979.
It has multiple branches but the head office is in New Delhi where branches are situated in Udaipur (Rajasthan), Hyderabad (Telangana) & Guwahati (Assam). An online application form is made available for students who have a big dream and want to make a career in different Cultural Fields such as dance, music, crafts, painting, and others.
On this page, candidates will find relevant details of CCRT Scholarship 2024 such as the Application form, eligibility criteria, Exam dates, How to apply, etc.
CCRT Scholarship 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the CCRT Scholarship 2024 application form details which we have mentioned below:
- Candidates who are wishing to enter in offer courses will have to participate in the registration process of CCRT Scholarship 2024.
- The CCRT Scholarship 2024 application form is available online as well as in offline mode.
- The students have to fill up and submit the application form before the maturity date as per scheduled released.
- In the registration form write the information such as (personal Information, educational qualification details, etc).
- The information should not be incorrect/invalid if found at scrutiny the application will be rejected.
Candidates who want to apply can be freeing apply because there are no application fees for CCRT Scholarship 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
CCRT Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding CCRT Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age criteria: Applicants should be more than 10 years of age (Lower Age) and 14 years of age (Upper Age) at the time of applying for the Scholarship.
- Duration of Scholarship applied: Candidates can use the Scholarship until they complete their 20 years of age.
- Experience: Applier needs to have 5 years of training experience from their teacher or some institute and have the talent appropriate (arts) field.
- Required Income (Monthly): candidates are qualified for Scholarship whose guardians monthly-income is lower than 8000/-.
- Qualification: Candidates need to complete basic qualification background.
CCRT Scholarship 2024 Application Dates
Here, candidates will be able to check the important dates regarding the CCRT Scholarship 2024 in the below-scheduled table:
|Registration start||To be Announced|
|Closing Date to apply||To be Announced|
How to apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for CCRT Scholarship 2024 Application Form:
- All the Applier must check the information brochure of CCRT Scholarship 2024 which contains information such as admission selection, registration procedure, eligibility criteria, scheduled dates, etc.
- Application Form can be collected for free from the online mode (official website at ccrtindia.gov.in in).
- Or offline mode from Centre for Cultural Resources & Training, New Delhi, CCRT Regional Centre, Udaipur- Rajasthan or received through a post on request from official authorities.
- In the application fill up the information such as candidate’s name, date of birth, category, gender, Mobile number, correspondence address, and permanent address and communication details, etc.
- Ready the qualification documents such as Original and unattested copies of qualification mark-sheet and certificates and other documents.
- After paying the amount candidates will have to take the printed copies for further reference.
For any other queries about the CCRT Scholarship 2024 Application form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.