Latest Applications Open 2023:
CCSU M.Ed 2023 Answer Key will be Releasing Soon. Candidates, who hope to see a professional career in teaching, can be applied to take admission at the CCS University, Meerut, in the follow-up to the Masters of Education (M.Ed.). Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU), Meerut, will issue a notification yearly to all Indian nationals requesting them to keep the master’s degree in education.
Candidates can sign up for admission for the session of 2019-20 through the Application Form. In This Place, candidates have been given any necessary details about the eligibility criteria, Application Form, and admissions procedure.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, is responsible for carrying M.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 for admission in one year M. Ed regular course. Admission Notification of the CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 will be released soon on the official website. Applicants can verify all the details of the CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2023, like the Application Form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc., from the page given below.
CCSU M.Ed 2023 Notification – Answer Key Releasing Soon
CCS University M.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||CCSU M.Ed|
|Full-Form||Chaudhary Charan Singh University Master of Education|
|Exam Type||Master in Education|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Chaudhary Charan Singh University|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Helpline||Tel: +91 121 2763539, +91 121 2764777|
|Email Id: email@example.com|
CCS University M.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Name of the Admission event||Dates (Announced)|
|Initial Date of Filling the Application Form||25th May 2023|
|Final Date of Filling the Application Form||25th June 2023|
|Application Form Has Re-Open||1st July 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||8th July 2023|
|Application Form Has Re-Open||20th July 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||23rd July 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||16th August 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||23rd August 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||TBA|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of October 2023|
CCS University M.Ed 2023 Application Form
Candidates, who meet the criteria for eligibility as provided above, are eligible to apply through the Application Form. The following are the guidelines for candidates as to how they can be applied.
- Candidates shall have to fill out and submit the Application Form.
- The Application Form must be available online on the university’s official website.
- The Application Form will be filled out online but it will showcase online.
- Candidates should provide all necessary details in the Application Form as their name, title, and educational qualification.
- The candidates shall also provide the contact number and a valid and more active email ID in the Application Form where the university will carry out all the messages upon admission.
- Applicants must also upload their scanned photo and signature in the Application Form.
- And before nominees take the printout of the Application Form, they need to make the online payment of the application fee.
- The Paper version of the Application Form will be submitted in conjunction with the documents of the educational certificate.
- Candidates who are searching for the benefits of the reservation will have to connect the relevant caste certificate with the Application Form.
Candidates have to pay the application fee before making the printout of the Application Form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- The application will be made available online thru credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The application fee for all the candidates will be Rs. 700.
- Contenders of the reserved category will be given a relaxation in the fee and will have to pay Rs. 500 as the application fee.
CCS University M.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling out and submitting the CCSU M.Ed. Application Form, 2023-24. Here are all the details on the eligibility criteria which the candidate must have to be eligible to apply for admission for the M.Ed. degree.
- Contenders, who have secured 50% marks individually in theory and practical tests in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), may apply to M.Ed. admission to CCSU.
- Candidates need to have assured the second division in their graduation to ensure their admission eligibility.
- Candidates will also have to appear on the entrance examination, which the university will run.
CCS University M.Ed 2023 Admission Procedure
Candidates will be given admission based on the marks achieved through them in the B.Ed. Examination.
- Applicants must be shown in the entrance test as well, which will be run by the university, and the marks of applicants will be added while at the same time making it to the final merit list.
- Candidates are highly advised to read all the instructions in the official notification published by the university to submit an application and take admission to M.Ed. in the Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
Entrance Test Details
- For the courses for which entrance tests will be carried out, the following standards will be uniformly applied by the C.C.S. University Executive Council Resolution No 18:
- For each accurate answer, one mark will be awarded. ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Nevertheless, in the OMR sheet, if a candidate chooses more than one choice/answer for a particular question, the answer above will not be considered.
- The weightage is inserted as noted in the subheading ‘Weightages’, and deductions will be considered @ 2% per year of divide up to a maximum of 8% for the candidates admitted through the entrance test.
- Suppose two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance test of a course. In that case, the merit will be decided based on higher marks achieved in the qualifying (eligibility) examination. If they are also equal, then the merit will be decided based on seniority in age.
- In all cases, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
CCS University M.Ed 2023 Result/Merit List
CCSU M.Ed 2023 Results will be Declared on the 3rd week of October 2023. The merit list will be drafted based on marks fixed in the Entrance Test and weights vis-à-vis the eligible applicants only, according to the norms admissible under the G.O. provisions.
- No candidate will be included in the merit list if he/she does not guarantee the minimum qualifying marks in the qualification PG examination.
- Nevertheless, the Entrance Test marks alone do not determine admission to the M.Ed program, however, entrance test scores and the academic scores (as per G.O.) combined to define the merit of the student.
- The result of the Entrance Test will be available at the University Website www. ccs university.ac.in and will also be given for publication to major local dailies. Different departments will indicate the selected candidates for admission. Qualifying the Entrance Test without fulfilling the eligibility conditions will not make any candidate’s claim for admission.
- In courses where admission is to be carried out based on merit without the Entrance Test, the merit of the applicants will be determined by the common admission rules for the colleges and the University Campus.
- Registration and admissions to these courses will be carried out online through the common admission portal for the associated colleges and the Campus.
Reservation of Seats
- 21%, 2%, and 27% seats in all courses have been reserved for candidates in the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and OBC categories, respectively.
- However, reservations of 3%, 2%, and 1% will be permissible to candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped (more than 40% handicapped, can be further categorized with 1% each into a distortion of organs, blindness, and deaf/dumb), Dependent of Freedom Fighter and Dependent of Ex-serviceman categories within each one of the SC/ST, OBC, and general category.
- Reservation is given as per the prevailing government rules at times of admission and is subject to change by the competent authority.
- Applicants who claim to be reserved in the above categories must enclose self-attested copies of support for the certificate/s in the prescribed proforma along with the application. 20% of seats will be reserved for Girls horizontally.
For any other quires about CCS University M.Ed 2023, you can leave your question below in the box.