Latest Applications Open 2024:
CEED 2024 Counseling/Admission Procedure will be Started after Result Declaration. The IIT Bombay, under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, has managed the Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) for the applicants, and this examination is conducted every year for the candidates; those candidates are eagerly waiting for this examination, they can participate in this examination to get admission in the Master of Design (M.Des) and PhD programs.
The candidates should have the eligibility criteria to get admission to these programs of IITs, and candidates must check them before applying.
Through this content, the candidates can learn detailed information on CEED, which includes CEED Counseling, Counseling Dates, a Procedure of Counseling, etc.
CEED Counseling 2024
The Counseling Procedure of CEED will conduct through IIT Bombay to provide admission to the candidates in various design programs. Those applicants will score qualified candidates and be selected for the counselling procedure. As per the eligibility criteria, admission will provide to the candidates. The applicants must show their designs, sketches, and other ideas during the counselling procedure for admission. After the result declaration, the list will be announced by the authority.
CEED Counseling Schedule 2024
The counselling schedule of CEED is mentioned below for candidates, and they have to check it.
|Exam Date||January 2024|
|Releasing of draft answer key of Part A||January 2024|
|Last date for sending comments about the draft answer key||January 2024|
|Releasing of final answer key||January 2024|
|Declaration of result and availability of scorecard||March 2024|
|Counselling/Admission Procedure||last week of March 2024|
CEED Counseling Procedure 2024
Applicants must have to follow the procedure of CEED counselling
- As per candidates’ eligibility criteria, they will be offered admission to designing programs.
- CEED-participating institutes provide written tests/interviews for selections to the M. Des courses.
- Candidates must pay fees if they are selected for admission after the interview.
Required Documents for Counseling
The applicants must have to carry the required documents for CEED counselling.
- Qualifying candidates must carry an original photocopy of the scorecard on the counselling day.
- Qualifying candidates must carry their five recent Passport size colour photographs.
- Qualifying candidates must carry their original and photocopy of the Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Qualifying candidates must carry their original and photocopy of class 10th and 12th mark sheets and CEED exam results.
- Government-issued Aadhar cards, Voter ID cards or other identity proofs, etc., are also required for verification on the counselling day.
If you any queries regarding CEED Counseling 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.