Latest Applications Open 2024:
CEED 2024 Mock Test (Practice) will be Started in January 2024. Common Entrance Examination for Design [CEED], Application fees – Rs. 1,100 for all women applicants, Rs. 1,100 for (SC/ST/PWD) Applicants, Rs. 2,200 for all other candidates. Rs. 2,200 for all foreign nationals. M. Des. Program for Foreign Nationals a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grades at the qualifying examination.
First, prepare your exam preparation routine to help you cover all the important examination topics. Follow the daily study schedule. Before you begin your preparation, it is very important for you first to check the real exam pattern CEED Exam Syllabus and seed marking scheme, which helps you get a clear idea about the CEED Entrance Exams.
Previous year’s question papers and solved papers will help you to get the question trends and the chances that the previous year’s questions can be repeated. When preparing for the CEED 2024 Entrance Examination, it is very important to create short notes and all notes in the prescribed format. Pointwise, you can revise it later on.
CEED 2024 Preparation:
Instructions for Making Payment through SBI Collect 2024
Valid TOEFL Score (for candidates from non-English speaking countries). Outstanding portfolio (to be evaluated by PG of IDC, IIT Bombay).
The CEED Application fee must be paid through the SBI Collect facility using Internet banking, Credit cards, or Debit cards.
Follow the instructions given below for making your payments
- Access https://www.onlinesbi.com
- Click on State Bank Collect
- Click Check box to accept ‘Terms & Conditions
- Then click on ‘Proceed.’
- Select State as ‘Maharashtra.’
- Select Type of Category as ‘Educational Institutions
- Click on ‘Go.’
- Select the institution’s name as “CEED, IIT Bombay Application Fee.”
- Select the payment category as per the given below
- General/ OBC male applicants – Rs. 2,200/-
- SC/ST/PWD male applicants – Rs. 1,100/-
- All-female applicants – Rs. 1,100/-
- On the next screen, Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, and CEED Application number.
- Proceed as instructed and click on ‘Submit.’
- Verify the details on the next screen and click’Confirm’. If there is any correction, go back and do the correction.
- Now you will be taken to the payment gateway
- Select the appropriate ‘Mode of Payment.’
- Check the charges/commission applicable for the selected ‘Mode of Payment.’
- Pay ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and print the receipt for your record.
No specific textbook or guide is recommended for the preparation of CEED. The applicant may, however, hone their drawing, rendering, and visualization skills.
- Some of the previous years’ question papers are available on the CEED website. Applicants may refer to these question papers.
- Part A carries a total of 100 marks. It contains three sections: Section I, Section II, and Section III.
- Part A, Section I (Total 30 marks) contains 10 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions. Each correct answer will be awarded three marks. Questions not attempted will be awarded zero marks. There is no negative or partial marking for this section.
- Part A, Section II (Total 20 marks) contains 10 Multiple Select Questions (MCQs). An applicant gets two marks only if he/she selects all the correct answers for a given MSQ. Questions not attempted will be awarded zero marks. There is no negative or partial marking for this section.
- Part A, Section III (Total 50 marks) contains 25 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each MCQ has four choices of which only one is the correct answer. In this section, each correct answer will be awarded two marks, and each wrong answer will be awarded -0.6 marks. Questions not attempted will be awarded zero marks.
- Part B carries a total of 100 marks. It contains eight questions. You may choose to answer any ONE of Questions 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Questions 6, 7, and 8 are mandatory.
- In Part B, coloured pencils, crayons, sketch pens, etc., may be used unless otherwise specified in the questions.
- Less importance to portrait sketching
- My last preference to car and bike sketching
- First preference – simple basic sketching
- Objective sketching
- products and scenarios
Instruction for Registration 2024
All the applicants must first register online before filling out the Application Form. You may do this by clicking the Apply for CEED link on the CEED website. During the registration, one must provide a valid email address and an active mobile number since the CEED office will use these contacts for all future communications with the applicants.
Once the registration page is submitted, an email will be sent to the registered email address with a link for validating the email address (in case one does not find the email in the Inbox, please check the Junk/SPAM folder). A password will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be used to complete the registration process. If a wrong email address and mobile number were provided, one must register immediately with the correct details.
Do not delete the email sent to you. This can be used for future reference. When you return to the login screen, you have to enter your email address and the password sent through SMS. On successful login, you will be provided with an application form to fill in and an application number (C16 followed by a six-digit number; e.g., C16012345).
If you have any other Questions related to CEED Preparation 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.