Latest Applications Open 2024:
CG PPT 2023 Result/Merit List has been released on 4th August 2023. CG PPT Result 2023 can be checked by the candidates through online mode only. The CG PPT, also known as Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test, is managed by the CGPEB, commonly known as Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
Many candidates may attend this annual examination to get admission into various courses. The CG PPT is the state-level polytechnic entrance test managed for candidates. The applicants can get admission into various diplomas and polytechnic programs by examining CG PPT. The CGPEB is also known as CG Vyapam.
In the Chhattisgarh States, many applicants are searching for admission into polytechnic courses, so they can prefer the CG PPT to get admission in these courses. Candidates can know the complete information of CG PPT through this article, including CG PPT Result, Result Date, a procedure to check results, etc.
CG PPT 2023 Result – Declared
Previous Year CG PPT Toppers
|Name of Topper||Marks Scored|
|Aditya Kumar Gupta||103.857|
|Abhijeet Kumar Singh||101.837|
CG PPT 2023 Result
The CG PPT Result will be published on the official website of CG Vyapam in the Last week of June 2023, and candidates who have successfully examined CG PPT can check their results online. The result can be checked through candidates by entering their “Roll Number”. Applicants have to take the printout of the result for future use.
CG PPT Cut-Off 2023 will be announced in different phases. Those candidates will be qualified with good marks in the examination of CG PPT; only they will be shortlisted in the merit list.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
CG Polytechnic Counselling 2023 will be started in July 2023 after the declaration of the result.
CG PPT 2023 Answer Key has been available after the Exam.
CG PPT 2023 Result Date
Here we have listed the important dates of CG Polytechnic Result:
|Date of Examination||9th July 2023|
|Releasing of answer key||July 2023|
|Announcement of result||4th August 2023|
Procedure to Check CG PPT Result 2023
The candidates can check the procedure of CG PPT Result by following the points mentioned below.
- CG PPT 2023 Result has been declared on 4th August 2023.
- Candidates have to visit the Official website, www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- The CG PPT results will be available on www.cgvyapam.gov.in.
- After that, click on the results of the Pre-Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
- Candidates should have to enter their registration number and date of birth. Click on submit.
- The result of the CG PPT will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download their results for future reference.
CG PPT Result Details
Details mentioned in the result are mentioned below:
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Rank obtained by candidates
- Marks obtained in the Exam
- Photograph & Signature of the candidate
CG PPT 2023 Counseling
Those candidates who have been given the successful examination of CG PPT and are shortlisted in the merit list will be able to attend the counselling procedure. The counselling will be conducted online, and the candidates must attend the counselling procedure to get admission. The applicants will not get any call letter from the authority. If those candidates are selected, they have to pay the counselling fee of Rs.200/- or participate in the different rounds of counselling.
Required documents to be verified at CG PPT Counseling
- 10th Class Original Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth Proof
- 12th Class Certificate & Xerox copy (If any)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC
- CG PPT Admit Card/ Rank Card
- A hard copy of the Seat Allotment letter
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate (If any)
- NCC, Sport, PWD Certificate (If any).
CG PPT Seat Allotment
Candidates must go for the following procedure after successfully paying the counselling fee. In the seat allotment process, candidates have to select the course listed on the website, and after that, the candidate has to verify their documents.
The participating candidates must carry all the required documents for the verification, and there will be three rounds of counselling for candidates. After verifying documents, candidates will get the seat allotment letter for the first round.
If you have any queries regarding CG PPT Result 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.