Latest Applications Open 2024:
CLAT 2024 1st Round Allotment List will be released in January 2024. CLAT Counseling 2024 will be organized online. CLAT 2024 (Common Law Admission) Counselling is done for admission into various postgraduate and undergraduate courses through CLAT 2024 Result.
The students will have to participate in counselling for admission into Law programs, namely LL.B and LL.M. It is organized nationwide at 22 NLUs.
The seat distribution will follow merit-cum-preferences; in other words, CLAT 2024 rank. The aspirants will be informed about the counselling dates on the web page of CLAT.
CLAT 2024 Counseling Process – Started Soon
CLAT 2024 Counselling
The CLAT 2024 Online Counseling Registration will be started in December 2023. The students will be participating in the seat distribution as per merit. They will be selected for counselling after completing the registration process through a unified online system.
The CLAT Committee offers an indicative seta distribution per the CLAT merit list and NLU’s choices provided by the student at the time of application form. When you finish each seat distribution, another indicative list is to be declared by CLAT 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
When the CLAT counselling is done with seat distribution lists as per choice locking procedures in CLAT 2024 counselling.
CLAT 2024 Counselling Schedule
Here we are providing the schedule for centralized counselling:
|Date of CLAT 2024 entrance exam||3rd December 2023|
|The answer key was published from||December 2023|
|Declaration of result & release of merit list||December 2023|
|Counselling Registration Process (By invitation; approximately three times the number of seats in each category)||December 2023|
|Releasing of 1st Seat allotment list||January 2024|
|Releasing of 2nd seat allotment list||January 2024|
|Releasing of 3rd Seat Allotment list||–|
|Releasing of 4th Seat Allotment list||–|
|Releasing of 5th & final Seat Allotment list||–|
CLAT 2024 Counselling Procedure
The process of attending the counselling
- The students will have required to hit CLAT counselling.
- Now you must enter the information, namely your User Id and Password.
- The following process is to click on the counselling option.
- The students will have to check the seat distribution list of NLUs.
- The student will have to go for the Seat Lock option for NLU.
- The following process would be to download the NLU seat distribution list.
- They will need to click on the Logout option.
CLAT centralized advice is carried out through online mode. Next, applicants can verify the admission procedure in NLU participants.
Publication of the first indicative list of seat assignments.
The CLAT office publishes the first indicative list in the university through online mode.
It will be published based on merit and preference.
The list can be found on the CLAT website.
Payment of advisory fees and exercise of the option for provisionally selected candidates
Candidates are invited to consult online in various categories.
Applicants must pay the consultation fee of Rs. 50,000 / -.
Candidates who do not deposit the amount required for the board on the last date will be removed from the merit list of CLAT 2024.
Candidates can only reserve their seats if they pay the required consulting fees.
Publish the second list with the names of the finalized candidates and the additional candidates on the waiting list
The CLAT office will publish the second list with the names of the candidates who will pay the council’s fees and reserve their places.
The list of candidates on the waiting list will also be circulated against the abandoned candidates.
Candidates selected temporarily must also submit the advisory fee within the prescribed time to reserve their place.
Publication of the third list of selected candidates.
The CLAT office will publish the third list of candidates who have paid the advisory fee and reserved their places in the participating NLUs. The list of candidates on the waiting list will also be circulated against the abandoned candidates with the third assignment list.
The candidates selected temporarily must send the consultancy fee in the determined period to reserve their place.
Publication of the fourth list of selected candidates.
Candidates selected temporarily can withdraw their place within the prescribed time limit. The authority will deduct the nominal fee of 10 000 rupees / – from the consultancy fee presented.
After the last date, no withdrawal will be received from the admission process. The authority will publish the fourth list of candidates who have submitted their rights and reserved seats.
The full list will contain the names of the candidates who paid the advisory fee for the first, second, and third tentative list. Candidates whose names appear on the fourth list must submit all rights to the NLU assigned at admission.
Completion of the admission procedures of the NLU awarded.
After the candidates finally grant the seats, they must declare the NLU assigned with the remaining amount for admission and other fees. Applicants must carry the original certificates/documents in the original issued by the competent authority to complete their admission procedures.
The respective universities will verify the original certificates at the time of admission.
Candidates not meeting the eligibility requirements cannot enter the participating NLUs.
Applicants for admission to different categories must obtain the relevant and authentic certificates/documents from the competent authorities and present them at admission to the relevant NLU.
Candidates who do not report to the NLU assigned to complete admission procedures will automatically lose their application, and a total of 50,000 rupees of counselling fees will be lost.
Documents to Carry for CLAT Counseling Procedure
The applicants should carry the required documents at the NLUs for verification and the document details mentioned below.
- Class 10th Marks-sheet (For proof of Date of Birth)
- Class 12th Marks-sheet (For proof of Academic Qualification)
- CLAT Application Form 2024
- CLAT Admit Card 2024
- CLAT Score Card
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Specially-Abled Certificate (If applicable)
- NRI Certificate (If applicable)
- Sponsored NRI Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
If you have any other queries about CLAT 2024 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.