Latest Applications Open 2023:
CLAT PG 2024 Application Form has been released now. CLAT PG is known by the name of Common Law Admission Test Post Graduated through this exam applier will get the opportunity to enter 19 National Law Universities (NLRs) and Master of Laws (LLM) programs.
Many private law colleges/Public sectors accept the score of CLAT PG to provide admission. The National Law School of India University, Banglore (NLSIU) conducts the CLAT PG exam. CLAT 2024 entrance exam is conducted by one of the 19 NLUs every year on a rotation basis. Through this exam, candidates can get into integrated LL.M. programs.
Here in this article, candidates can read details about the CLAT PG 2024 exam, including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
CLAT PG 2024 Registration – Started
CLAT PG 2024 Application Form
The CLAT PG 2024 registration has been released now. Candidates must check the CLAT PG 2024 Application Form released online mode, date of availability, required documents to upload & other details. Candidates have to fill and submit the application before the due dates.
Candidates can go through the application form details, which we have mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- CLAT PG 2024 Registration has been released on 1st July 2023.
- The candidates can fill the CLAT PG 2024 Application Form till 3rd November 2023.
- Candidates can fill the application form on the official portal online mode.
- Complete the application form by filling in personal and qualification details.
- Upload your scan passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make a payment of application fees to register easily.
Candidates have to pay INR 4000 as application fees are from the General category. And SC/ST/BC category candidates have to pay application fees of INR 3500.
CLAT PG 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding CLAT PG 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian and NRIs National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates who have passed the B/Five-Year Integrated LL.B Level from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply but that applier has to submit evidence of passing from NLU’s and other Law schools.
- Age limit: there is no upper age limit prescribed by the authority.
CLAT PG 2024 Important Dates
Here is provided CLAT PG 2024 Important date includes the CLAT PG 2024 Application Form, last date of submission, issue of admit card, etc.
|Application form releases||1st July 2023|
|Last date to apply||3rd November 2023|
|Last date for online fee payment||3rd November 2023|
|Admit card availability||Dec 2023|
|CLAT PG 2024 Exam||3rd December 2023|
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in applying can get the CLAT PG 2024 Application Form only through online mode from the official website. To register successfully, candidates should follow the steps below provided to fill out the online CLAT PG 2024 Application Form
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for the CLAT PG 2024 Application Form:
- CLAT PG 2024 Application form has been available in online/offline mode.
- Appliers can obtain the application form through the official website of CLAT or can get it from the university counter.
- Visit the official website (link has been given above).
- On the home page of CLAT 2024, click on the ‘Apply Online link.
- After that click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab.
- Read the important information and click on the ‘continue button.
- In the application all details Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- Provide all documents and requirements necessary certificates.
- Make payment via online credit card/debit card/net banking or by the offline mode through Demand Draft
- Read all instructions to successfully register.
- Keep one print copy for further needs.
For any other queries about CLAT PG 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.